Chapter 3 : My way

Twist of Fate

 

Gwancheon National Science Museum, Gyeonggi-do

July18, 2010

 

They ended first mission with Jong Kook’s team managed to find both golden piggy bank and now they are doing the second games ‘Human-rocket game’

Ji Hyo who was still thinking of her secret Jong Kook mission, not really focus in the games and she fails in her attempt. Ji Suk Jin who was so piss-off by it, keep blaming her and scolding her. She feels so disappointed about that but she even feels sadder when she is being compared with Jessica by Jong Kook. She might look happy but her heart is bleeding inside.

Their harsh and blaming for her getting worse after Nickhun achieve his attempt.

“Ji Hyo, see how the others do it” blame Suk Jin angrily. “Ji Hyo, this is how it’s done. Only know how to clap” Jae Suk add. “Ji Hyo, please see” said Kwangsu

Jong Kook who is watching the harsh response that Ji Hyo receives from her team can’t avoid to feeling sorry to her. ‘It’s just a game, why they being so tension, she already done her best’. Eventhough at first he feels funny and laugh with them but he feel bad for her, it’s too much.

“Why Ji Hyo-shi does has to see that. Telling Ji Hyo-shi to observe well and so on” Jong Kook replies in attempt to stop their accusing and blaming.

‘Jong Kook sunbaenim help me. Thank you, thank you.  You’re my hero’ mumbling Ji Hyo happily and all her disappointment vanish and she feel like a rainbow come after the rain. She feels so happy that she even can do a joke and tease Garie.

 

*********

 

“Here goes Jong Kook hyung” said Joong Ki

“Jong Kook hyung, you know this is a game right?” Ji Hyo said suddenly

“Oh now she’s calling him Jong Kook hyung like they’re in university” Jae Suk said in astonishing.

“Calling me Jong Kook hyung is fine” Jong Kook replies in kindly.

‘Jong Kook hyung?? What did I done, I want to call him Oppa but I’m so ashamed to do so. He says it is fine with him, but really he is find with it? You’re babo Ji Hyo, Babo! It’s supposed Jong Kook Oppa’

‘Jong Kook hyung?? She call me Jong Kook hyung, why not Oppa, but it’s more better than sunbaenim that she call me outside. But, I think this is the first time she called me on screen and why with this feelings. I’m little bit disappointed but yet I feel happy inside

“Set off” Haha said and Joong Ki pushing Jong Kook to done his mission. Jong Kook’s bin was stop slightly off the target and with his cheating mind Jong Kook moving his body a bit to be closed to the centre point. Adult team who saw it in advances came forward to stop him.

“You can’t shift anymore, you can’t shift anymore. Oppa, why are you like this”

“Ji Hyo-shi must you do this to me?”  Jong Kook reply in blush.

 

Yes, I did it, I did it. I call him Oppa. You go Ji Hyo, Kim Jong Kook secret mission on the way’

‘Ji Hyo-shi, don’t do this to me. Earlier you call me Hyung but now you call me Oppa.  You know how shy I’ve being right now? But why I’m being like this, I’m not like her?'

 

*********

 

“Cut! OK, please take a rest now before we continue with our final shoot. There a great punishment waiting today, Yoo Jae Suk-shi please prepare” JO PD talk mockingly the National MC.

The filming was almost ended; they also have ended the entire mission in today filming. Jong Kook who was taking a rest with the entire member secretly watched Ji Hyo. He reminiscence all his filming today with her, how hard his heart pounding when she grab and hug him during the mission and thinking of that make he feel blushing. Actually he really wants to talk with her, want to be friendly with her but his shyness avoids him.

‘The filming almost finish, if I didn’t talk to her now when would it be? But what I need to talk to her, ask her about today filming? It’s doesn’t look lame right?’

With some courage he walks toward Ji Hyo who was resting by herself far from the other cast. ‘Song Ji Hyo-shi, how today filming? Song Ji Hyo-shi how today filming?’ Jong Kook repeated that word in his head so that he will not act weirdly in front of Ji Hyo later. He can feels his nerve and crazy heart pounding thus he takes a deep exhale before calling her name.

“Song Ji Hyo-shi”