Chapter 30 : All for you

Twist of Fate

“HAHAHAHAHA….” suddenly the Commander laugh give a total shock to Chang Joo and Ji Hyo.

“Why are you laughing, are you crazy?” Chang Joo said and grab to Jong Kook annoyed with the Commander laugh, but Jong Kook keeps laughing “HAHAHAHAHA…..”

“Do you think I’m stupid enough and didn’t think about that? Hahahaha it’s you who are fool not me. That agreement is fraud, you cheat her and furthermore it’s just a bare agreement between you and her. You think I don’t know” Jong Kook said while he still in Chang Joo grab and face to face with him when saying that. Hearing the word from Jong Kook, Chang Joo lets go of him and sit back at the crouch. Then, he takes his ciggarate and smoke to ease his nerveousness.

“How you know that I’m cheats her?” afraid sounds heard in his word. Ji Hyo shows her blank face once hear the word from Chang Joo. “He cheats me? What is this Oppa and how you get this agreement?”

“Ne Ji Hyo-yah, he cheats you. This agreement is fraud. Here, the copy of your contract didn’t paragraph 5 same with the paragraph 3 in the agreement. How I get the agreement I will tell you later” Jong Kook said while lend the copy of Ji Hyo’s job contract that he have. In curious mind Ji Hyo take the paper and read the contents inside.

“You! How dare you do this to me!” bad Ji Hyo appears and she walks to Chang Joo try to fight him but Jong Kook stops her by grab to her arm. “It’s okay Ji Hyo-yah. Lets he be, no matter what happen he still your CEO, you still work under him and have to face him”

“Baek Chang Joo-shi, I hope we can forget about this; pretend likes it never happen and please treats her well after this. She never involves anything in here, it’s all mine and she didn’t know anything about my plan. As she is still under your company contract, I hope as a man you will do what your company has an agreement with her as it is still legally binding and enforceable. Ji Hyo-yah lets go” Jong Kook said and hold to Ji Hyo hand and exit the room with her leave Chang Joo alone in his room.

“KIM JONG KOOK!!!!!!” from afar they can hear Baek Chang Joo scream.

 

******

 

Kim Jong Kook with Song Ji Hyo in his hand stop his walks when he feels Ji Hyo didn’t move and stay still behind him. Feels curious he turn his body facing her and found Ji Hyo cry. Feels sympathy he walks to Ji Hyo and give a tender hug to her and patted her head to comfort her. “Shhhhh… Don’t cry Ji Hyo-yah, it’s all over”

Ji Hyo in his hug, deeps her face on his chest and burst her cry there. “But, Jong Kook Oppa I’m afraid he will do something to you. How about your recording?” she said in her cry anxious with his safety. “Don’t worry Ji Hyo-yah, he can’t do anything to me. I’m strong like Superman” Jong Kook shows his bicep to her. “Oppa…” Ji Hyo giggles and gives a slight hit on his chest.

“Oucchh… it hurt” said him before hug her back. “Ji Hyo-yah, don’t be sad and cry. I don’t want to see you like this. Just be happy and smile because you’re prettier when you smile. The recording in here already end, I also had received all my recording song here. Don’t worry, like I said he can’t do anything because we already has contract with each other”

“Lets go” Jong Kook said and hold Ji Hyo on her wrist. “Ouch” in sudden Ji Hyo shout in pain and hold her wrist. “Why, lets me see” Jong Kook surprise when he can see the redness at Ji Hyo wrist. “He did this to you?” Jong Kook said and grips his clutch. “It’s okay Oppa, it just a small wound. Let’s go” in rush Ji Hyo held his hand and drag him away from the place and walks to the elevator. “We should go to clinic Ji Hyo-yah”

When they exit the elevator, they can see Kwang Soo and Kang Gary waiting for them outside. Since they didn’t have the authority pass, the security didn’t allow them to enter the building. “Kwang Soo, Gary what both of you are doing here and how you know I’m here?” Jong Kook asks in curious tone. “Jong Kook hyung, didn’t you forget you told me before” Kwang Soo reply realize Jong Kook and he just smile when remembered it.

“Mweh, why with you Ji Hyo-yah, are you crying?” Kang Gary asks when he can see the redness in Ji Hyo eyes. “And Hyung, what are you doing here with her. Is anything happen here?”

“It’s nothing Gary, it just a small problem and it already solve. Don’t worry Gary-ah” Jong Kook answer his question but still hiding the fact. “No Jong Kook-hyung, I know it must something bad happen in there, Ji Hyo is strong, she not an easy type to cry. Just tell me Hyung, Ji Hyo-yah”

“It’s really noth…” Jong Kook said when his word is cut “Yeah, it’s a problem between me and Mr. Baek and Jong Kook oppa help me to solve my problem. Kang Gary why you like this, can’t you hear what people saying to you?” Ji Hyo feels annoyed and expresses her range while Jong Kook and Gary quite surprise with her sudden word.

“Mr. Baek? Who it is? It is Mr. Baek Chang Joo, your boyfriend Noona?” Kwang Soo asks blankly with the current atmosphere. “Yeah and he is not my boyfriend. Don’t ever speak his name in front of me anymore. Jong Kook Oppa let’s go” Ji Hyo said before she drag Jong Kook and walks together to Jong Kook’s car.

“You with your mouth, can’t you read the tense atmosphere there” Kang Gary rebukes before he walks to his car and leave Kwang Soo in questioning face. He can hear his theme song appear in his mind.

 

******

 

In his car with Ji Hyo heading towards the clinic, Ji Hyo keep asking him what had happen until he managed to get the agreement. Take his deep breath while driving Jong Kook tells his long story.

 

**Flashback**

March 2012

“Hyung-soo please, only you can help me now. Hyung” begged him to his sister in law before he went to his brother asked for his sympathy to persuade his wife who is in the room.

“Anae, just help him. Don’t you feel pity for him” Kim Jong Myung went to her wife tried to coax her. “But, it’s dangerous. Don’t you feel pity for me and beside it’s not his problem why must I helped her” Lee Min Hee said in her sulky face felt annoyed. “Anae, by helping her it’s also help Jong Kook.  How precious you to my life, there also her in Jong Kook, her problem is also his” In the curious face, Min Hee looked to her husband “Yeobo, you really wants me to help them. You know how it is dangerous to me”

“Anae, Jong Kook is there he will protect you and I also will also help you. Don’t worry, it wont effected you” Jong Myung griped his wife hand in persuaded her. “Arasso Yeobo, I do all this because of you”

 

August 8, 2012

“Min secretary, I’ll go for a meeting now. I already late, please clean up my place” Beak Chang Joo said to his new secretary who just five months worked with him replaced his previous secretary who in her long leave.

After he left, in rush she went to the room and cleaned up his room especially his work desk when she noticed the security box was slightly open. Felt lucky she called Jong Kook and asked him to hurriedly come.

Jong Kook who was at C-JES Studio to get his recording hurriedly went to Chang Joo’s room after received the called. As he arrived, Secretary Min was already at her desk waited him “Palli Jong Kook-ah, just go inside. I’ll wait here and scrutinize afraid someone might come”

Then slowly Jong Kook enter the room and walked to the unlock security box and searched the blue file that located deep inside been hidden with the other file. In hurried he grabbed the file, took the agreement inside before some naughty thought came in his mind. Then he searched for a blank paper, drawed a Merong sign and placed the paper inside the file before he closed the security box.

“I don’t know what luck you have. I’ve done many things to get the password and his trust but always fails and today… I don’t know maybe God really wants to help both of you. Jong Kook-ah may I know what inside the security box that you really wanted to take”

“Mianhe Hyung-soo, I can’t it’s a secret between me and her” Jong Kook said and gave a slight bow to his sister in law and leaved the room after he thankful her.

**end of flashback**

 

“So Oppa, you mean Min Secretary is your sister in law. Why she looks different”. Jong Kook crinkle his forehead when hearing that, “You know my hyung-soo? It’s nothing for a wife with a plastic surgeon husband”

“Ne Oppa, I had meets your brother’s family once” said her before she tells him her story.

“Ji Hyo-yah, I’m sorry because of my action you being like this” Jong Kook said after park his car as they reach the Clinic. “It’s okay Oppa, I’m glad it’s over now. Gomawo” reply her give her sweet smile to him before she add “But why you didn’t lend me the agreement if you have it?”

In shyness Jong Kook grip the sterring and take a little breath “That why I apologize to you. Actually I want to give you on your birthday, but I never thought it will end up like this. Mianhe Ji Hyo-yah”. Ji Hyo chuckle a bit to see the shy Commander.

“It’s okay Oppa, I glad you remember my birthday. By the way I think you need to seach another present for me” she said and rushly get out from his car and stick out her tongue to him ‘Merong’. Jong Kook just laughs watching her, then gets out from his car and run to her.