Chapter 13: Forgiveness

Twist of Fate

Gym Centre, Anyang city

December 26, 2010.

 

Sparta…. Sparta….Sparta….

Hearing his phone ringing, Kim Jong Kook who was still doing his workout run to his phone; Song Ji Hyo name appears in the screen. “Ji Hyo?” questioning him before answering his phone puzzled with what he been seen.

“Hello?”

“Seoung-Gi, Omma ask you to buy a carton of soju too”

“Ji Hyo-yah? I think you had call a wrong person here”

“Oh.. Mianhe. Em, who is it?” reply her pretended.

“It’s me, Kim Jong Kook Oppa. What with the soju Ji Hyo-yah? I didn’t expect what Kwang Soo frame is true actually”

“Jong Kook sunbaenim, Mianhe. Our family having a Christmas party today and my mum forgot to tell my brother to buy it earlier”

“Oh, Christmas party. How I wish I will be there also” Jong Kook bite his own lip shock what he had said. ‘Hope she didn’t hear it’

“Sure you can come Sunbaenim. But, I think there nothing you can eat here” Ji Hyo reply inviting but still mockingly him hidden her true intention.  ‘Oppa, it’s must be great to have this party with you here, surely I will prepare everything you can eat, but if it really happen’.  “Sunbaenim, where are you now?”

“I’m at gym doing some work out. It’s okay Ji Hyo-yah, thank you for your invited; I also had a party today at Jang Hyuk place” ‘Oh, how I wish I will be there, Ji Hyo-yah. Oh my, what I’ve been thinking?’

“Sunbaenim, can you promise me something?” ask Ji Hyo shyly to reveal her intention.

“Promise what, Ji Hyo-yah”

“Promise not to angry and just hearing what I want to say without questioning anything”

“It’s depend on situation, what is it Ji Hyo-yah”

“No, I want you to promise to me first, please…” Ji Hyo begs in her aegyo voice.

“Okay, okay. I promise you. I’m Kim Jong Kook promise not to be angry with Song Ji Hyo and just hear what she wants to say”

“Hehehe Sunbaenim, you’re funny. Sunbaenim, are we really friend?” chuckle her in the word.

“Yes, we are friend” ‘Why, Ji Hyo-yah?’ Jong Kook wonder with what Ji Hyo want to be said in his mind since he already has the earlier promises. He gulps his own saliva to ease the anxiety in himself.

“As a friend will you forgive me for anything I’ve done to you, for everything that I’ve might hurt you or done to you, I know what I’ve done it’s really sin and I don’t deserve your forgiveness but when thinking of it I keep feel guilty in myself. Sorry I can’t reveal what wrong I’ve done to you due to some reason, but I promise you I will tell you someday. Sunbaenim, apart for this Christmas and New Year eve that nearly come can you forgive the sinner me?”

“Ji Hyo-yah, I can’t forgive you…”

“Sunbaenim, please forgive me. At lease please ease my guilty to you even a half” Ji Hyo can feel her teary eyes hearing the word from the man.

“Ji Hyo-yah, please hear what I want to say. I can’t forgive you because I think there nothing I need to forgive you, Ji Hyo-yah. You’ve done nothing wrong to me, if it’s before I know it’s because you’re scare of me, because I have done something bad to you. I think I’m the one who need for your forgiveness Ji Hyo-yah, not you”

“No, Sunbaenim, you done nothing wrong. I’m the one who is in fault. Please sunbaenim, please forgive me” Ji Hyo said in her cry, crying for her foolishness and the kind heart of that man has.

“Okay, Ji Hyo-yah, even though I don’t know what you’ve done to me as long as I think you did nothing to me, I forgive you for everything you’ve done. Don’t cry, uhhh… this cry baby”

“Gomawo, Sunbaenim. Gomawo”

“Thank you only. Hehehe where my sonmul? My Christmas present, I check my present earlier, yours not here”

“Sunbaenim, sorry I forgot to buy it for you. Oh by the way, thank you for your present” Ji Hyo reply while hugging the teddy bear that she received from him and her eyes looking to the present in her desk that she prepared to all Running Man member including one special present wrap in red which the contain inside is differ with the others to be given to this special man.

“What a stingy you’re. I glad you like it. I don’t know what to be given to you, and I hope it’s not childish for you”

“No, sunbaenim. I like it really much; it’s cute” ‘It’s so cute Jong Kook-oppa, it’s like you. I’m hugging him everyday, like I’m hugging you’. “Okay Jong Kook sunbaenim. I need to help my mum now. Merry Christmas. Meet you tomorrow”

“Ne…Ji Hyo-yah. Merry Christmas, don’t drink so much. Bye”

“Ne…” ‘Jong Kook Oppa sorry I’m lying to you’

 

*********

 

Song Ji Hyo’s home, Ilsan

37 minute before

 

Song Ji Hyo was alone in her room, lying lazily in her bed nothing to do. The magazine she had brought earlier had been read by her and she felt lazy to go out since its snowy and cool outside. Her brother and sister are also not around; haved a Christmas party with their friends and her parents still not back home from their hometown celebrated Christmas yesterday. Layed in her bed, her hand take a white teddy bear on her bed and sat the toy on her stomach faced her.

“Oppa, you know that I miss you?” talked her to the toy pretended like he talked to the person who gave the toy to her. But, only the silence replied she received.

“Oppa, I done so many bad things to you, will you forgive me?” asked her again to the toy while her hand played with the bear head, nod and shake.

‘It’s Christmas yesterday, why not I call him to ask his forgiveness. But, I’m too shy to call him, it’s my first time, what would he think?’ mumbled her while thinking.

‘Em, why not I pretend I had a wrong call earlier, but who? Oh yes, I can pretend to call Seoung-Gi’

Griped her flip black phone in her hand, take a deep breathe then she searched the man name and called him. Jong Kook Oppa name capture in her screen phone and the actress Ji Hyo take her action. 

 

 

p/s : Do you remember Ji Hyo wrong call to Jong Kook on ep.65. 

I got this idea based on that episode since Jong Kook said "This is not the first time you doing it anyways"

hehehe... my delusional mind ^^