Chapter 15: Because I’m a Man

Twist of Fate

“Ask me what Hyung? What the secrecies in me and observation?” suddenly Jong Kook appears. “Oh, you scare me” both Hyung said shocking with the Commander appearance. ‘Did he hear what we are talking about?’

“No nothing, ask you what your feeling about…” “Today punishment” in immediate Jae Suk talk intervene Suk Jin word while his face looking irately at the Hyung tells him to shut his mouth. ‘Aish, this Hyung really can’t control his mouth’

Jong Kook can sense the weird atmosphere between the two old men. ‘Why this two act strangely, what they being talking before? Are they talking bad about me?’ “Today punishment, it’s quite hard. My body ache a lot” answer Jong Kook pretend he didn’t capture the weird scene between the two. “Hyung, I go back first, don’t you two want to go back home also. It’s already late” “Okay, let’s go home” said the two Hyungs laughing in relief ‘Phew, luckily he didn’t notice it’

 In the car along his journey to his home, Jong Kook keeps thinking about the conversation between the two old men. ‘What they being talk about, what they want to ask actually, my feeling about what? Why must Jae Suk hyung interrupt Suk Jin hyung, it is something really personal that they afraid to ask me directly? And what they want to observe with them. Them who it is, it is me and with who? Are they notice something in me? Must I ask them about that, but I assure they must be shut their mouth’ Jong Kook keep questioning in himself where the answers only knows by the old mans.

 

******

 

January 24, 2011

 

“Aish that Joong Ki and Song Ji Hyo I really mad at them, how come they treat us like this, betrayal! Look Hyung, what I told you is true, in Song Ji Hyo mind it’s always Kim Jong Kook, aish after I buy her all the food she requested” the National MC rage of the betrayal of Joong Ki and Ji Hyo.

“No it’s because of Joong Ki, he goes to Jong Kook first. To win she must go to Jong Kook, they are in the advantages there”

“No Hyung, no. It’s not just because of Joong Ki, from the earlier she really wants to be with Jong Kook, that why she ask for all the food and take her time eating it there. She is waiting for Jong Kook from the start, when Jong Kook came automatically she runs to him. I’m really mad right now”

“So, you mean she like Jong Kook like you said last week you can sense her admiring him?”

“I don’t know she like Jong Kook or not but as you told earlier in her mind to win should be with Jong Kook, I can feel it from the way she treat me” Jae Suk reply while driving to Kwang Soo location.

 “And then, don’t you feel lucky that I’m not betraying you. You who always complaining me to be by your side” reply Ji Suk Jin complain the treat he received from the National MC earlier.

“Okay Hyung, Gomawo, Mianhe. Aish, now we must be hurry and pick up Kwang Soo before Jong Kook does. Where the school that he said?”

“Kwang Soo. Get on quickly, quickly. There no time. Get in quickly, we have to move quickly! We are completely fooled. I’m not joking, we are completely fooled”

 

******

 

It’s was almost 5.00 a.m when the filming ended. All the crews busy packing all the equipment before going home, while each member also in the changing room to changed their outfit. Even though they are tired, but each of them are happy because they are save from the punishment thank to the Commander.

“Jong Kook Hyung, your strength is unbelievable. Thank you Hyung, I’m glad you are here” Ha Dong Hoon said praised the Commander. “Yeah, Kook Jong-ah sorry we can’t do nothing, just depend to you today” the National MC said and the others nodded agree with him.

“Aish, It’s nothing, I’m glad I’m able to help the others. Like you all I’m also dislike the punishment. Sorry if I’m quite harsh earlier yelling and nagging to all of you especially you Suk Jin-hyung, Jae Suk hyung and Kwang Soo” in humble Jong Kook said to the male members.

“Don’t be sorry Jong Kook-ah, we know you just doing it for the show. We didn’t mind it even though sometimes you’re quite harsh” Suk Jin reply. “Aish, you Hyung why say that, are you still mad at him for being the leader, it’s PD choice not him” Jae Suk reply when he can see the changes in Jong Kook face. ‘This Hyung really outspoken, speak without thinking. Jong Kook might be strong but he is sensitive inside’

“No, I’m not mad with it. I’m just saying the truth, sorry Jong Kook-ah I didn’t mean it”

“It’s okay, Hyung. I understand and I know about it”

After done changing and packing, one by one went outside and go back home. Jong Kook who was late from the others walking to the lobby where he found Ji Hyo there sitting alone in the crouch. “Ji Hyo-yah, you not back yet? Why are you sitting here alone?”

“Ah sunbaenim, I’m waiting for my manager, but he still not come”

“Ji Hyo-yah, it’s dangerous to be here alone for a ladies, can I accompany you then?”

“Sunbaenim, it’s okay. Don’t mind about me, just go home you must be tired” reply Ji Hyo. ‘Oppa, how I’m glad if you can be here accompany me’

“No Ji Hyo-yah, I can’t let you be here alone. Anyway, I’m also waiting for my manager. Don’t you mind I sit here and waiting?” ask Jong Kook again showing his gentleman manner. “Okay Sunbaenim”

Just the two of them sitting in the crouch, Ji Hyo can feel how hard her heart pounding. No words come from them, Ji Hyo can feel the atmosphere is awkward but she liked to be like this. Just being alone with the man, smell the manly smell of his cologne that she liked. Sometimes, she glances to the man who is sitting in front of her in the crouch while playing with her phone to ease her feelings. She can feel the butterflies dancing in her stomach. ‘Oh time, please just be stop, I want to be like this forever’

Jong Kook who was sitting silently in the crouch wants to talk with her but he didn’t know what to be talked to. His mind is blank while his throat feels dry. Never in his mind, to be together with Ji Hyo like this again, he feels shy and he can feel the sweet feelings in his heart. He also can sense Ji Hyo is busy playing with her phone and he remembered the same situation a month before. ‘I think sitting here with her is not a right decision, she also looks uncomfortable’

Suddenly, Ji Hyo phone ringing, “Gary sunbaenim?” 

 

p/s : Sorry if its the another boring chapter from me and sorry for my broken grammar :(