Chapter 34 : Today, more than yesterday

Twist of Fate

November 8, 2012

 

Jong Kook sitting alone at the dining table since his friend Jang Hyuk and Kwang Soo has leave for a washroom. Watching he is sitting alone, Ji Hyo who is talking to the production team walks to her boyfriend.

“Jagiya, why are you alone here. Where the others?” she ask while give a light hug to him. “Emm, they go to the washroom. Baby, you look beautiful tonight” he reply and praise which make Ji Hyo blush. “Only for tonight, before this?” Ji Hyo pretends to be sulky to ; she really loves to be pampered and cajole by her boyfriend.

“Baby, for sure everyday you’re beautiful but tonight it’s more. Make me can’t stand it, why don’t we go there?” he say while pointing to a hidden place at the hall. “Sorry we can’t they have search me. Just wait I’ll treat you after this” she tell her promises word while in the same time place her finger on her lip and then to his lip when she can sense someone has call her. “I’ve to go first, wait for me we will go back together”

After the party end, Jong Kook sit in his car waiting for Ji Hyo when suddenly his passanger car door being open by Kwang Soo. “Kwang Soo-ah what are you doing in my car?” he say in his range voice after Kwang Soo sit at the passanger sit. “Hey Hyung, didn’t I told you I’ll lift your car since my manager can’t pick up me” Kwang Soo reply while buckle his sit didn’t notice the rage expression in Jong Kook’s eye.

“You go and sit behind, someone will sit here” Jong Kook said after unbuckle Kwang Soo’s sit. “Hyung, who is it? It is Jang Hyuk Hyung, but I see he already go back” Kwang Soo still ask didn’t want to go. “You just sit behind, don’t ask much and I’ll just drop you to the nearest train station. I can’t send you to your home”

Hearing the range voice in Jong Kook, in rush Kwang Soo exit the car and sit at the backsit while still wondering who will lift in Jong Kook’s car beside him until he saw Ji Hyo walks slowly to the car. ‘Ji Hyo- noona?’

“Ja…” Ji Hyo hesitate to continue her word when see the sign of Jong Kook and then she turn her head to the back sit and quite surprise to see Kwang Soo there. ‘Luckily, oppa stop me’. “Oh, Kwang Soo-ah you also in here? Why? Where your manager?” her annoying voice can be heard. “Ah noona, you also don’t like me to be in this car. By the way, why are you here?” without answering her question, Kwang Soo rebuke back.

“Yah, you I ask you first. It’s up to me to take whose car and Jong Kook Oppa didn’t mind that” she rage back after take her sit beside Jong Kook.  “But noona, Jong Kook hyung can’t send you. He said he just can drop by at the nearest station, better you take another car with your dress like that”

“Stop that you two, don’t quarrel anymore. Better we move or else someone can’t reach home” then Jong Kook start to drive his car.

 

Inside the car, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo just remain silent; only Kwang Soo who keep talking to both of them eventhough didn’t receive any replies from the older. Sometimes both of them glances to each other while holding their emotions. With their hectic schedule, its uneasy for them to meet up, they missing each other, wanna to talk, hold and be intimate to each other but with Kwang Soo there they have to keep hold their need. A 10 minute journey to the nearest station feels like 10 thousand years for them. Arrives at the nearest train station, Jong Kook stop his car at the roadsite and ask Kwang Soo to leave. “Ji Hyo noona lets go. The last train will be here in any minute” Kwang Soo open the door and exit the car. Just after he closed the car door, in hurry Jong Kook drive his car leave Kwang Soo in front the station with his blank face and drive to the nearest park.

Arrives at the park, park his car there in intense mind both of them hastily kiss to each other and resolve all the emotion, miss and lust in the kiss. Not enough with their passionate french kiss, Jong Kook then kiss Ji Hyo ear and face before he deep his face on her neck and it after pushs Ji Hyo lean to her sit while he himself almost on top of her.  “Jagiya, we need to stop” Ji Hyo broke their intimate afraid that they will be float with the current sensation. Awaken from his wild action, Jong Kook stops and sits back to his place. “Baby, sorry did I hurting you?” he said in her eyes, hold to her hand and kiss it.

“Ani but I just afraid we will do something here” she said in a blush while just received a chuckle by Jong Kook. “Doing something? Doing what baby?” Jong Kook knows and he understands what she wants to say but as always with his naughty thinking he pretended he didn’t. He really loves to see Ji Hyo in blush and shy, she looks really cute when she acting like that. “Jagiya, don’t pretend you don’t understand, it...it… ‘S’ words” her face redness when saying that but still she can’t say it infront of him that make Jong Kook burst into laugh “Hahahaha, you ert mind. I know I just teasing you, don’t worry Ji Hyo-yah until we married I promise I’ll not make love to you” and he received a small peek by Ji Hyo on his cheek.

“Honey, I don’t know you’re quite closed with Jae Joong” Jong Kook said while reminansance the closeness of her and Jae Joong during the Jackal of Coming VIP premier that he attended today. “Ne, we are under the same company. Why? Are you jealous?” smiles appear on her face when saying this. “Ani,  I’m not jealous, beside he is much younger than you”

“But, I think I’ve crush for him and beside we can always meet at the office. If he proposed me, I think I’ll accept it” Ji Hyo speaks in her slumber just want to see his expression ‘It is true he didn’t jealous?’ “Yah! Just do what ever you want to do” Jong Kook suddenly burst, let go of his hand on her, change his sit and grab the sterring, he feels so piss off with his girlfriend statement. Who didn’t get jealous when their beloved one getting closed with other man, as always he try to control his jealousy but hear the word from Ji Hyo he can’t tolerate it more, he know Ji Hyo just and he never doubt in Ji Hyo love to him but her word make him sad like she didn’t appreciate his sacrifice. “Hahahaha Oppa, are you jealous? Don’t be mad, I just tease you” she tries to hold his hand but Jong Kook keeps his hand on the steering. “Jagiya, Love don’t be like this. Mianhe” she begs again but Jong Kook still in his sulky ‘Omo, what have I done?’ “Love please look at me here” she said while hold to Jong Kook arm.

“If you really want to be with him just go, I won’t hold you. Please go before my love to you become deeper. I know who I am, I’m not suitable for you” suddenly the man voice appears again, a trembling can be heard from his sound.“Jagiya don’t be like this. I’m sorry, I just tease you. There no man can replace you in my heart, even the world disaster one day, or even there a thousand man come to approach me my love for you will never be apart. Love, mianhe” she tries to coax him again but he still not move, he even let go of his hand from Ji Hyo grip with his sulky face. “Don’t touch me”

“Oh moributho balkuthkaji da sarangsurowo Oh, Niga naui yojaranun ge jarangsurowo, Gidarimi julgobgo ijen gonggimajo dalkomhe,Irohge norul saranghe” she then song his song Lovable with her cute act. Watery can be seen from her eyes. “Jagiya… Mianhe”

“Hahahaha, I just tease you.” Jong Kook burst his laugh pretended like he is teasing her. Actually in his heart the sad feeling still exist but looking for her effort he feel sympathize. “Jagiya… ah I hate you, always tease me” she then give a slow slap on his arm. “Mianhe my love, my baby, my honey, Jagiya… Don’t I quite good in act?” Jong Kook said and pinches Ji Hyo on her nose. “Anyway, you look cute when you sing before, can you sing it again?”

“Jagiya…” she slaps his arm again. “Ouch, it hurt” then Jong Kook grab to her and hug. “Baby, my love for you is more than you can imagine, it’s grow every day, every second, my love today is more than yesterday, so that why I said if you really want to leave me just do it now before my love become more deeper because it will hurt me much. I didn’t say I’ve doubted your love, but we can’t predict the future and we don’t know how our live will be but one thing I want you to know that I’ll always love you, you’re my forever love”

“Love, don’t you ever have doubt with me. I love you more than you can imagine. I assure we will be forever even until the heaven” Ji Hyo reply back with her warmest smile to him. Their eyes meet each other before they seal their love with their kiss.

“Let’s go home, it’s already late. Your parent might be worried for you” he breaks the kiss, starts the car and drive to Ji Hyo’s home. But the sad feeling still there in his heart.