Chapter 12 : I’m a Fool

Twist of Fate

Time Square, Korea

 

“Agassi are you okay? Here meet my wife” the man words awake Ji Hyo from her shocking world.

“Hi, thank you for your help. Em, by the way didn’t you Song Ji Hyo-shi?” greet the woman who can recognize Ji Hyo from her disguise.

“Ohh… Hi. Nice to meet you, but please keep it by yourself okay.”

“Really it’s Song Ji Hyo-shi, waaa I can’t recognize you at all. What are doing here, are you filming Running Man now? Where Jong Kook?” the man amaze with what he seeing.

“Yeobo, today is Sunday they usually filming on Monday. Aigoo how come you didn’t recognize her? Doesn’t Jong Kook-ah at mum home now, you had called him earlier before right?”

Ji Hyo showing his blank faces hearing the couple conversation. ‘Jong Kook-ah? Mum? Home? What is this? Who are this people?’. “Emm, sorry if I’m asking. Do you really known well Kim Jong Kook sunbaenim?”

Hearing her question, both husband and wife laugh at the same time. “Miahe Song Ji Hyo shi, forgot to tell you. I’m his sister in law, this is his brother and this little one is his nephew”

“Hi I’m Kim Jong Myung, nice to meet you Ji Hyo-shi. Waaa, what a pretty you are, I think all the guy will be taken if see you”

“Ohhh…yeobo, want to flirting in front my eyes” pinch his wife, Lee Min Hee jealous with her husband act. “Ouchhh…No, I just am wondering if Jong Kook-ah not be taken with her? You know Ji Hyo-shi he is so choosing, that why he still single till now. Song Ji Hyo-shi why don’t you be couple with him?”

“Yeobo, she already had boyfriend, Gary. Aish, what with you”

“Aishh, it only on Monday, there are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday”

“Ji Hyo-shi, sorry with my husband craziness, he like to teasing and jock. Let’s go, don’t anymore. Song Ji Hyo-shi we move first. Baby, wave to Noona; Annyeong Noona” the woman say while grab her husband arm and try to pull him away. “It’s not Noona, its Gomo. Annyeong Gomo” Kim Jong Myung said and teach his son.

“Aish you don’t teach him that” bow her to Ji Hyo as a sign of apology. ‘It’s embarassing’. “Baby, say bye to Noona, Annyeong” and the little one who in her mum’s arm, wave to Ji Hyo and with his cute voice say goodbye to Ji Hyo. “Annyeong Gomo”gives a total shock to the mother and a chuckle by his father. Hide her embrassed she drag her husband and son and say Merry Christmas to Ji Hyo before leave the place.

“Happy shopping and Merry Christmas. Please think about that and take care of our brother” the man said while he been drag by his wife.

“Yeah, Merry Christmas. Annyeong” reply Ji Hyo back with a little bowing and wave to the family.

Ji Hyo feels she is really like a fool, she blame herself for being such an idiot person. All this time she has the big misunderstanding with Kim Jong Kook, for almost 4 months she had this thinking on him. She remembered all the bad things she had done to him, all her act to him even though he being nice to her until Jong Kook himself had feel that she hated him and the worsen he himself regret and feel sorry for things he never done. She remembered all her treat to him, being nice to others but not to him, be a Monday girlfriend; all she done just because to forget all her feelings towards him, all of this because she had this misunderstanding thinking. She also remembered what she had done to him two days ago during filming Running Man, keep attacked him just because she wanted to know his girlfriend. The woman she being thinking his girlfriend actually his sister in law. Thinking that Ji Hyo feel sorry to Kim Jong Kook, ‘What have I done to him? Mianhe Oppa, mianhe. Mianhe the fool me. Ji Hyo you’re babo, babo’ Ji Hyo feel regret in her past action.

“Noona, noona I think this is suitable with Kim Jong Kook-shi” his brother shows one scarf muffler with the tiger pattern to her.

‘No Seong Gi, he deserved better than this as well as I sought for his apology’

With a smile, Ji Hyo turns toward her brother and sister “Seong Gi, Seong Na lets go home. I feel tired already” her excitement to shopping today sinking with the burden feeling she has toward Jong Kook.

 

p/s : A short chapter but  I hope it can release all the sadness yesterday. 

Ji Hyo already knew the truth, what will she do? Don't forget the continuance tomorrow ^^