Chapter 14 : Some Person, Some Love

Twist of Fate

Ansung National Resort

January 17, 2011

 

“Hyung, please eat the ramen” Gary said

“You eat it” reply the muscular man and take the fried chicken doing his punishment. He looks not happy as he usually avoids eating at night but now he must eat this unhealthy food as part of the punishment. ‘Aish, I need to exercise more tomorrow’

“Aish, we must eat it together” Gary said again encourage the man but Jong Kook don’t budge and peel the chicken skin. “Jong Kook-ah, you really know how to eat” Jae Suk said to the man. “You really are picky, how come you peel it off and eat it?” Gary added annoying with the man act. “You can’t really eat the skin!” Jong Kook answer brings irritating to the two men.

Ji Hyo one of Jong Kook’s team with Gary, sits between the two men also doing the punishment. Gary act as her Monday boyfriend feed the ramen to her and she eat it straight away act accordingly. The other members who see the romantic gesture between the two mockingly to Jong Kook who seem as the third wheel there. “Jong Kook hyung feels uncomfortable no matter what he does” said Haha. “Seem like a honeymoon period, when a friend insists on going along”

Jong Kook who is sitting along with the Monday couple see Gary feed Ji Hyo with the ramen and the two of them doing romantic action in front of his eyes. Without saying a word and just eat the fried chicken, somehow Jong Kook can feel sore in his eyes while looking those two. They like giving a double torture to him along with the mockingly he receive by the others member. He not happy with it but he still unaware of his real feelings. ‘What this two are doing in front my eyes?’

Jae Suk who can sense the unhappy feeling in Jong Kook face feels pity to this muscular man. ‘Why Jong Kook look really unhappy, if because the punishment I think before this he also had eat other food he dislike, it must be because of Monday couple, I need to do something’. “That let us sing a song. I will do an exact imitation of Jong Kook”. Then, with the heart to ease the unhappy feelings of the little friend, jokingly Jae Suk imitated Jong Kook by singing loveable and Haha play along with him. ‘Kook Jong-ah don’t get mad, I just doing this to make you happy and laugh. Don’t be sad’

 

*******

 

After received their massage punishment, Yoo Jae Suk taking a rest with Ji Suk Jin release all the pain in their body. From afar they can hear Jong Kook and Kim Byung Man scream at the other room received their punishment. They laugh when hear the scream. “Hahaha even the Commander and the Master can’t endure the pain”

“Speaking about the Commander, hyung did you notice he act strangely today?” Jae Suk ask his sunflower, Ji Suk Jin. “Acting strange? I didn’t notice it. It’s seen as always to me”

“Yeah, Hyung, yes. He acts strangely today especially during the second round punishment during the diet karaoke. Didn’t he suddenly getting annoy and unhappy”

“Ohh… that time, that because he had to eat all those food, you know how picky of him in food, always eat healthy food. That Jong Kook really makes me sick with his obsession” reply Ji Suk Jin and express his uneasiness towards the Commander way of eating.

“That you cannot blame him Hyung if you know his personal life. Well, for the person who a mother had a cancer for sure you also will be more careful in your healthy life. Just left that aside Hyung, I think it’s not only because of the food but also other reason. He also did eat and drink his dislike food before but he didn’t act like today, he so strange Hyung” the talkative grasshopper explain his observation.  “So, if it not because of the food, why?”

“It’s because of the Monday Couple, because of Ji Hyo and Gary”

“Monday Couple? Ji Hyo and Gary? Why you said that, do you think Jong Kook dislike Monday Couple? So far as I concern, he also supporting Monday Couple” Ji Suk Jin questioning astonish with Jae Suk word. “Yes, I also think he supporting Monday Couple, but lately I can sense both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo had been quite closed and today I see that Jong Kook look unhappy with them, I already with him since X-Man, I know him well”

“So you think that Jong Kook like Ji Hyo and he unhappy today because of Monday Couple. What you think about Gary and Ji Hyo, are they like each other?” The conversation between the two old men becomes more intense. “Well, I think maybe Jong Kook like Ji Hyo and I really assure Gary like Ji Hyo but I don’t know about Ji Hyo, you know she is Mong Ji Hyo, but sometimes I can sense from the way she looking, she like admiring Jong Kook”

“Wah you really like a spy, why don’t you ask Jong Kook himself to assure. Both of you closed right?” Ji Suk Jin expresses his suggestion. “Ask Jong Kook, well you know how secrecies him. I think better if we observe them ourselves” 

“Ask me what Hyung? What the secrecies in me and observation?”