Chapter 27: Secret

Twist of Fate

May 2012

C-JES Entertainment

 

It’s been a month Jong Kook had a singing recording at C-JES Studio own by C-JES Entertainment and now the muscular man is walking towards one room. After get the permission, he opens the door room and sees one man alone in his luxury yet comfortable room.

“Oh, Kim Jong Kook-shi, please come and have a seat. Is Coffee okay with you” the man inside the room greet him. “Em, give me tea please, I dont drink coffee” Then using his telephone, the man talked to his secretary outside.

“What make you to meet me today, Kim Jong Kook-shi. How your recording?” the man said after taking his seat on the crouch in front of Jong Kook. “It’s just a month, but the progress is outstanding. Your staffs also are great, they really satisfied me Baek Chang Joo-shi” said Jong Kook while seeing the man smile with his comment. “Anyway, I come here not about recording, but something outside of it. If you don’t mind?”

“What it is Jong Kook-shi, it’s regarding Miss Song. Oh well you two quite closed right?” Chang Joo question and received a chuckle by Jong Kook. “A-ni, it’s not of Ji Hyo-shi, well she just like a sister to me, hope you don’t mind with our relationship since you’re his boyfriend. Well, I just open up my own company end last year and still in learning.  If you don’t mind can you teach me how to handle a company since your company achievement is quite stunning”.  Baek Chang Joo blank a while in hearing the request before he answer “Oh you already open a company. Congratulation, so it’s mean you’re a CEO too. To get this achievement all you need is a good relationship with your workers despite work harder to achieve your goal, don’t ever give up and for me the most important is trust and trust in yourself more than anybody else”

“Oh, it's just a small company" reply Jong Kook shyly before he continue "You have really good tips there maybe I can use it in my career. Well, as you mention trust yourself more than anybody, does this mean don’t trust anyone else, didn’t it sound selfish”. Chang Joo give a small laugh to his question “Well, many will questioned me when I saying this, well it’s may look selfish but didn’t only you know yourself better than others, I didn’t say don’t trust others but we also must have a guard in ourself” Chang Joo explain his philosophy and Jong Kook nod agree with him.

“Baek Chang Joo-shi, as I look through your magnificient room, I didn’t see any CCTV in here. You didn’t have it in here, and that safety box behind your desk what you use it for? Sorry if I’m like busy body but yours is different with the others CEO place that I’ve been before?” Jong Kook asks while in the same time try to get as much information of this man.

“Hahahaha, you really are something Jong Kook-shi, that why you being called a Commander. You notice everything even the slightly things, I like this attitude” Chang Joo words give a gulp to Jong Kook ‘Hope he not notice something in my word’ than the CEO add “Yes, there no CCTV in here due to some privacy and I think I don’t need it here as you know who I’m right, additional of our tip top security and the safety box is important to keep safe all confidential document, its for our company reputation” Chang Joo explain after take a sip of his coffee. “So it’s really important to have this safety box, I think I will need it one” said Jong Kook to the man while write something on his note and continue their chit chat together. 

“Well, I think better if I leave first. There a lot of things need to do and thanks for your tips” Jong Kook said before stand up and held his hand for a handshake. “Glad that I can help you and good luck on your company” Chang Joo returns back his handshake. “Oh yes, one more tips to you. Regarding the safety box don’t ever lets others know your password except you and the one you truly trusted” Chang Joo said didn’t notice he already give the most precious information to Jong Kook.

 

After the meet up with Chang Joo, rushly Jong Kook goes to his car and text Ji Hyo regarding his finding.

“Ji Hyo-yah, I got some information regarding him; I didn’t know your CEO is a helpful person”

“He being helpful Oppa, don’t bluffing. I don’t trust him, well what information that you got”

“Well, regarding his room there no CCTV in there.  One more things the safety box only contain a highly confidential document and the password only knows by him and the person he truly trusted” Jong Kook text tells his finding. “But who is he only trusted person”

“As far as I’m concern, the person he only trusted is Park secretary. She had being with him for almost 15 years, but she on long leave and staying abroad now” Ji Hyo reply telling what she knows regarding the company.

“So Oppa, how can we get the agreement now? Only him know the password and I don’t think Park secretary will tell us”

“Don’t worry Ji Hyo-yah; I have my way to get the agreement. You just be patient okay”

Then, after that Jong Kook type this message and sent to someone.

“Regarding the matter before, only you can help now. All is need is to get the password, trust and a luck. Best of luck” 

 

p/s : For my chingu rich037 ~ this update for you. Sorry if it kinda short and boring. 
I'll try to update again tonight :)