Chapter 25: Wishing you happiness

Twist of Fate

February 01, 2012

Song Ji Hyo’s home

 

Ji Hyo’s news with her CEO being a couple already broadcast around nation and has become a big hit. Everybody keep questioning what would Monday couple be and how the progress of Running Man episode in the future.

Ji Hyo’s father, Cheon Seong Man is having his breakfast with his entire family and read the newspaper with her daughter highlight. The picture of Ji Hyo with her CEO walking together and Chang Joo went to their house are there in the news. Put the newspaper aside, the father looks at Ji Hyo who is eating her breakfast.

“I didn’t know you will be couple with your CEO, I thought you are with Kim Jong Kook-shi” Seong Man speaks in sudden. Hear Jong Kook name by his father, Ji Hyo stop her eating and looks at her father in questioning face. “Why Appa think I’m with Jong Kook Oppa?” Seeing the curiosity in her face, the father just smile “Nothing, it just my thought no specific reason. By the way, I don’t mind with whoever you choose as a father I’ll always support you”

 

***Flashback***

December 01, 2011

Ding Dong….Ding Dong…

Cheon Seong Man who was still in the leaving room waited for her daughter heard a sound of door bell. “Is that you Seong Im, wait Appa will open the door” Rushly he went to the door, unlocked the door and opened it when he saw Kim Jong Kook was there standing in front his house door.

“Ahjussi, sorry to interrupt you this morning, I just send Song Ji Hyo-shi back; she is drunken” bowed the muscular man before he spoke to him with the gentle manner. “Kim Jong Kook-shi, where she is?” replied him still shocked with the man figure in front of him. “Oh, she still inside her car sleeping, wait I take her now” Jong Kook said and walked towards Ji Hyo’s car which was parked nearby. Puted his jacket away and wraped around Ji Hyo body, he then carried Ji Hyo on his arm.

“Ahjussi, sorry if you don’t mind can I send her straight to her room. She is sleeping, I thinks its must be difficult for you to carry her” Jong Kook said and do a slightly bow to the old man. “Oh sure, come in. Lets me lead you to her room” the old man gave a way for Jong Kook to enter his house.

After send and dropped Ji Hyo at her room, Jong Kook putted back his jacket and went outside about to leave. “Kim Jong Kook-shi, have a drink first before you back” said the old man, beside him is his wife who just awake from her sleeping. “It’s okay, Ahjussi, Ajumma it’s late already. I think better if I move first my manager is waiting me outside. Thank you for your offer” the muscle man replied in humble. “I don’t know what had happen to Ji Hyo-shi, but I hope she can solved her problem and regain her happiness soonest” Jong Kook added after weared his shoes, bowed to the old couple before he exit the house. The couple just saw the Commander walked to his car and leave their house. A small smile appeared on both face.

 **End of flashback**

 

‘Seong Im how I wish you with Jong Kook instead your CEO, your Omma also like him’ Seong Man talks to himself before he take the newspaper again.

Ji Hyo sits at her room blankly doing nothing. The news of her with Chang Joo becomes a hot topic now, outside her house she can sense some reporter there and she glare at her mobile. She didn’t dare to switch on her mobile as she knows the consequences she may receive. Everyone in the nation is looking for her to get the clear information about the news eventhough his agency already makes the confirmation before.

Feel bored she walked to the living room and grab a newspaper with her highlight there. The picture of him and Chang Joo appears in front of the newspaper. She really hates to see her own picture; walking side by side with Chang Joo ‘this is all fake’. She remembered how Chang Joo and her plans all the things, without worried both of them just walked outside in the public in hope to be caught by the paparazzi in order to spread the fake news. Then Ji Hyo throws the newspaper inside the dustbin, before she walks to the kichen in search anything she can eat.

 

******

 

It’s been three days after her news appear in the nation, take her courage Ji Hyo grab her mobile phone and switch it on. After the mobile on, there are almost a hundred notifications come in and also the message from her friend and agency. She strolls one by one the message but she can’t see Jong Kook message there. Feel unsatisfied, she stroll her mobile again but still she can’t see Jong Kook name everywhere; its not that she really care about the message nor she eagerly want to read them but she really wants to know what this man reaction regarding her news.

While she busy strolling her mobile, reading the message suddenly her mobile ring; “Mong Ji Hyo, my Monday girlfriend are you there?” she heard Gary voice when she answering her phone and she just reply with the simple hum to give him notice her existance. “Ji Hyo-yah is the news true, you already couple with that man?” Ji Hyo feels annoyed to hear his question. ‘Its all fake’ she really wants to say that but instead she reply “If you think is true, then its true”. She hears the small sighed at the other line before the man adds “It’s so sad Ji Hyo-yah, for a year I tried with you but at last you with the other man. No more Monday couple after this, goodbye my Monday girlfried, I wish your happiness” said the man before he hang up the phone. “Mianhe Gary Oppa, I cheat you and I can’t accept your love”

Then, Ji Hyo takes the picture on her bed site table. While lying on her bed she looks at the picture of her with the other Running Man member during the first anniversary of Running Man celebration. It was the day before all the tragedy happen, it was the day before she meet his fake boyfriend and she lives in this fake world. She wishes that she can come back to the day again, just having their happy time together, walking, talking and do whatever she wants in her own world. Without she noticed, a tear flow out from her eyes.

Suddenly, one message appears in her mobile “Ji Hyo-yah can we meet? I’ll pick you at your home at 4.00 a.m and please wear your tracksuit. Also please tell your parent about this” she read the message with the stupendous mind.

 

p/s : Sorry if I being too cruel to Ji Hyo...