Chapter 33: Though Love Hurt

Twist of Fate

October 22, 2012

Jungnang Camp Ground

 

“Arghhhh…..” from afar Jong Kook in the jails hear Ji Hyo screams. He feels nerve when hearing that but he can’t do anything since he is stuck in the jail ‘Baby, what happen to you?’

Not long after, Ji Hyo enters the jail with the tears in her eye. She shivering and look very frightened while her hair are messy. Just arrived at the jail, she then run to Jong Kook and hug him tightly while deep her face on his chest and burst her cry there. “Oppa, I’m scare”

“Shhhh… Ji Hyo-yah, don’t cry you’re safe now, everything will be alright” Jong Kook give his tender hug while brushing her hair try to cajole her. The others members who in the jails look at both of them with the astonishing face but they also feels sympathy to her. Not soon after one by one come to her to coax her but received a shake by her as she feels ashamed they have seen her like that. “Oppa, just ask them to go” her hug to Jong Kook become more tight while she saying that.

Hearing the request from his girlfriend, Jong Kook then glance to them and give them a sign to leave the place, he also do that to the VJ and PD while in the same time still try to cajole Ji Hyo. Looking to the situation, one by one of them exit the room and leave Ji Hyo and Jong Kook together.

“Baby, it’s alright now. They already leave the place, don’t cry anymore. My girlfriend is strong right?” Jong Kook said while lift up her face and give a sweet touch on her lip but received a scowl in her face. “Honey why with you, is anything wrong?”

“It’s because of you Oppa” she said in her morose face, unleash her hug and stand. “Me? Baby what have I done?”

“Huh, what have I done? Just remember back what you done today?” she said and stomp her feet on the floor while turn her back. Jong Kook than recalls back all their filming today and suddenly burst his laugh. “Hehehehe, my girlfriend is jealous”

Then he walks to Ji Hyo and hug her from back; his arm tightly wrap around her waist. “Darling, mianhe for what I’ve done to you today. It’s never being my intention to do that to you, but the situation force. Can you imagine what will happen if you choose me over Gary if I had select you. I’ve to select her instead of you eventhough it’s hurt me when seeing you hurt. Didn’t you the one who said that we should act like before” Jong Kook whisper the word on her ears.

Meanwhile, Ji Suk Jin who is walks with the other running man members suddenly remember he had forgot to bring his cap that he leave on the chair in the jail. “Oh my, I forgot to bring my cap. You guys just go, I will come after”

Ji Hyo who hears the sorry word from his boyfriend slowly persuaded by his cajoles. She knows the situation they are facing now and she knows what he feels when seeing her with the other man. Still in his hug, Ji Hyo turns her body facing him and grip to his neck before each of them share their kisses together unnoticed Suk Jin has enter the room.

“Ehem, what both of you are doing?” Suk Jin sudden word shocked the couple. In sudden, they unleash their hug and face the old man with the embrassed face. “Hahaha, as I thought.  Jong Kook-ah I think I’ve asked you before, why you lie to me?”

“Ani Hyung, I didn’t lie to you during that time we not yet a couple” Jong Kook reply but received a smirk by the old man. “So, when did this happen?”

“Emm, ten day ago” he said while brushing his hair feels blushed when thinking he being caught kissing with his girlfriend. “But, why you keep a secret from us?”

“Mianhe Hyung, it’s not really our intention to keep it secret from all of you, but with the current condition we think it’s still early to reveal our relationship. Might be our relationship will give burden to all of you especially the PD since we are still struggling everyday with our rating since the scripted and Monday Couple issue”

“But, didn’t it will be burdens to both of you especially you Jong Kook in seeing Ji Hyo with the other man. I think better if you reveal it, might be they can think of something” Suk Jin expresses his opinion after take his sit on the chair. “It’s not that we didn’t want to reveal it, but the time not permissible for us. Maybe one day. Hyung, can you keep our relationship a secret?” Jong Kook begs the old man. “Arasso Jong Kook-ah, but I hope you reveal soon I afraid something bad might happen. By the way when will I hear the bell?”

“Hahaha Hyung, it’s still early we didn’t plans about that yet” Jong Kook said while grab Ji Hyo hand. “Okay, I wish for both your happiness. Let’s go home; I think the filming already finished. Anyway congratulation to both of you, don’t worry I’ll keep it as a secret”

 

******

 

Jong Kook just finished his shower when suddenly he hears his phone ringing. Knowing the caller by the ringing tone rushly he grab his I-Phone, a smile appear on his face when answer his call. “Hi pretty, did you miss me already?”

“Hehehe Jagiya, how did you know?” a happy face can be seen in her when hearing the man voice. Truly she really miss him, madly she adore and remembered him and her love to him getting more deeply everyday. She didn’t imagine she would get drown to his love. “Did you already reach home?”

“Yes and I just have my shower. How about you baby?” Jong Kook reply while in the same time wipes his wet hair with a towel. “Ani, I’m still on my way back home. During our journey my manager feels hungry so we drop by to eat first”

“Oh, you also eat? Didn’t we already eat during Running Man filming, Ji Hyo-yah didn’t you said you want to diet” the nag Commander appear. “Hehehe Oppa, I don’t eat. I’m now alone in the car, feel bored I call you”

“Oh… feel bored you call me, which mean you never miss me. I know who I am? ” Jong Kook said pretended to be sulky. “A-ni Jagiya I miss you, nomu nomu nomu bogo shipoyo”

“Hehehehe baby, I know that. I just tease you” Jong Kook feels happy hearing her confession and he never doubts her love to him. “Oppa….” She chide in her cute voice.

“Jagiya, now Suk Jin Oppa already know our relationship. Can he keep our secret?” Ji Hyo still feels uneasy; some doubt appear in her since he knows how bluntness and careless the old man was. “I believe in him Ji Hyo-yah; I know he can keep our secret. Baby, I really sorry for what had happen today” Jong Kook feels regret when remember his action today. “It’s okay. I know your situation, actually I’m feel bad for you, you the one who most suffering”

“Hurm… what to say, just take it from the positive side. I know someday this thing will be solved and I will try to control my jealousy and I hope you can help me? Will you help me baby?” he reply try to be positive as always eventhough sometimes he also feel stress with the complicated situation. Sometimes, he also has doubt in himself either he is strong enough to face it but when thinking of their love he strengthen himself.

“Love, don’t worry I’ll always be there for you and we will face this together and beside that I’ll also try to control my jealousy when you’ve to be team up with female guest. I know my boyfriend is really charming, many girl want to be with him. Love can you sing me a song” she request while in the same time looks to her manager and driver who just enter the car. “What song you want to hear darling?” Jong Kook ask while lying himself on the bed; sleepy come in his mind due the tiredness of today work. “Anything, emmm a ballad love song maybe”

Then Jong Kook sings his song ‘One man’ before he continue with his other song to accompany her along her journey. His voice slowly become low and suddenly stops as he asleep when he sings his favorite Letter song.

 

“Good night Jagiya, Saranghae” she wishes before ended the call and open one message she received.

MongJi, MongJi, MongJi… today was a happy day to me when you choose me. Is this your hint the Monday Couple will return and you will be my Monday Girlfriend again? And I hope it not just on Monday.

 

p/s : Thank you Rosetta for your idea for this chapter. ^^