Chapter 21: Fragrance of woman

Twist of Fate

July 12, 2011

C-JES Entertainment

 

“Song Ji Hyo-shi, meet the CEO of C-JES Entertainment, Mr. Baek Chang Joo” the secretary speak introduce the actress to the CEO. “Nice to meet you, hope we can have a good cooperation in the future” Chang Joo said while held his hand for a hand shake.

“Nice to meet you Sir” politely Ji Hyo return back the hand shake and a little bow to the CEO.

“Oh, let sit and have our first meeting shall we”

Whilst at the meeting Chang Joo cannot concentrate, his eyes keep capturing and glaring the beautiful actress in front of him. He likes the fragrance of her, her smile and her natural beauty face. He has knows many woman and actress before, but he never feel attracted to them like her. He can feel something strange in his heart now. ‘Is this love at the first sight?’

He just realize and back from his own world when they has finish the meeting and all of them stand up to leave the room. To avoid any suspicious in his past action, he also stand up along with them. “Don’t forget our welcoming party tonight” suddenly he speaks to the actress and her manager before they exit the room.

“Aih Sir, is there any welcoming party today. I didn’t know that, don’t you have a meeting tonight?” his secretary questioning after Ji Hyo and her manager exit from the door; she quite shock with the CEO word. Chang  Joo also feel shocked with what he has spoke, but it already spill from his own mouth. “Yeah, we have. Secrectary Park please arrange the party tonight, just book any restaurant or club and please also cancel all the meeting tonight. Said to them I have an emergency case” said him in the firm voice. ‘Anything I will do as long as I can be together with you, Song Ji Hyo-shi’

 

******

 

The party was held in the private club in Gangnam. All artists from C-JES Entertainment are there and on the stage JYJ doing their performance. Ji Hyo sits together with Chang Joo and her manager nearest the stage enjoying their moment together. In enjoying the party together with them and the entire C-JES member, suddenly Ji Hyo mind remember the Running Man first anniversary party that was held yesterday. The entire Running Man current and past member was there to celebrate it together with all the PD and crew. She smiles when she remembers the memory between them. It’s had been a year she with them, and she even can call all the men there Oppa and her relationship with Jong Kook has become closer day by day. Sometimes they will exchange call and message just to ask news of each other.

“Let’s welcome our new member tonight, our first actress in the company, Song Ji Hyo-shi”

Ji Hyo who is still in her dreamland amused when hears her name being called. “Song Ji Hyo-shi please comes to the stage” Chang Joo come to her and held his hand to accompany her together to the stage. Feel hesitate at first, Ji Hyo held Chang Joo hand back, stand and walk together with him. A warm applause hears from all the audience there. She feels welcomed, she feels happy and she feels touch.

In her shyness she grabs the microphone and speaks to all the audience “Annyeonghaseyo, lets cooperate together and nice to meet you all. Please be nice to me. First of all I wanna thanks our CEO Baek Chang Joo-shi for the warmest welcome party and all of you who are here tonight. Kamsahamnida” Ji Hyo end her speak with her bow and without she notice someone was there watching her from afar.

Pick up his smartphone, he captured Ji Hyo and send a MMS to one person with a message; “Yo buddy, your girlfriend is here having party and beer. Please watch her carefully or else someone will grab her here”

Not soon after Ji Hyo sense her mobile vibrate inside her bag. Picking up her phone, one notification of MMS received captured on the mobile screen. A shock appear in her face when she read the content inside and then her head and her eyes busy screening the club in searching someone she might know that are closed with the person who give the message to her. Feel failed in her searching, she looks back her mobile where the picture of her and Chang Joo speak something at her ear while in their hand holding a glass of champagne. She reread the message there “Ji Hyo-yah, what are you doing? Are you tries to search somebody beside me?”. Not soon after her mobile ringing.

With her mobile at her hand, Ji Hyo walks outside the club to answer the call. “Gary Oppa, what it is? Where you get the picture?” ask her once the call connected. “From who, it’s a secret Mong Ji Hyo but I want to know who is the person there, It’s not your manager”

“It’s my CEO Oppa, why you need to be jealous it’s nothing between me and him and furthermore there nothing between us” Ji Hyo feel annoyed with him keep plastering to her like she is her real girlfriend.  “We are couple Ji Hyo-yah, you are my girlfriend. It’s right for me to be jealous” Gary answers back with some sweet tone.

“Yah Kang Gary! It’s only on Monday…Monday! After that we just a normal person, we are just friend. Can’t you admit that” Ji Hyo can’t control her frustrated to the man anymore, she had told him many time how the relationship between them. ‘How I wish this Monday couple thing will be end’

“Ji Hyo-yah, can’t you accept my heart and be my girl not only on Monday. But, lately you didn’t act like that anymore, you always with Jong Kook Hyung. It’s hurt me” Gary reply back with a sullen word. “Kang Gary, no it’s not like that. When did I done that to you?” Ji Hyo feel blank when hearing the word, ‘Oh my, it’s really obvious’. “It’s many time Ji Hyo-yah, during Park Ye-Jin episode you act like a jealous girlfriend to him and I can sense you look so happy beside him. So happy huh when I’m not around you, I think that first time both of you in the same team without me there after the chasing episode of Commander and Ace. Then, during the episode with Sulli and Yoona, you always are with him instead of me and others that I can’t describe as it hurt me”

“Kang Gary, mianhe if I hurt you. I didn’t mean that. I promise to treat you more on Monday” Ji Hyo feels sorry to his Monday boyfriend and try to coax him. “Only on Monday, nevermind I know love is not easy, to get your love also not easy, I’ve try a year but still… Alas”

“Mong Ji, have your fun time there, bye” Gary ended the call.

“What a tense call there, Song Ji Hyo-shi” suddenly one voice spoke from behind.  Feel surprised, Ji Hyo turns her back and she can see Chang Joo there, standing in front the door. “Oh, it’s nothing Baek Chang Joo-shi, just my friend”

“Your friend or your Monday Boyfriend, may I know what wrong there?” Ji Hyo feel amaze with the question, “How long has you been here? What you had heard? Really it’s nothing” she didn’t want to reveal to Chang Joo, for her he just a stranger even she didn’t tell her personal problem with her manager. “Em, since you say Monday…Monday. I think you need to tell me or else you can’t enter this club” Chang Joo reply back with a smirk in his face and his thumb pointed the door behind him. 

Ji Hyo feels annoyed with the current atmosphere, she really dislike to share her personal problem with anybody. ‘Who he is to know my problem, he just my CEO nothing more’. She hesitates in her action, to reveal it’s beyond her practice but she is stuck at the situation, she can’t enter the Club if she didn’t reveal it. “Arasso, I share with you,Mr. Baek” Then Ji Hyo share all her problem with Kang Gary and how she annoyed with him to keep push her.

“So you said you never like your Monday Boyfriend even a bit” a small smile appear at his mouth when he saying that. “Oh, I hope I didn’t push you Song Ji Hyo-shi” said him after Ji Hyo pull the Club door. ‘No you are harassing me’