Prologue

Twist of Fate

 

2014

 

Ji Hyo looks beautiful today with the wedding dress. In the separated room, the Ace has her makeover by Jung Saem Mool, one of famous makeup artist in Korea. Not soon after, the door being pull by someone from outside and her family come to meet her.

“Cheong-Im, are you ready. The groom will be here for any minute” her father said.

“My daughter, you look so beautiful today. To give birth to you is one of my precious memories in my life, but I’m happier that I’m still alive to witness you as a bride” tears already flow from the mom eyes.

Hearing that, the Ace also cannot control herself. In sudden, she walks to her mother and give a hug to her; crying together with her. “Appa, Omma thank you for make me born in this world, thank you also for always being there for me, facing all the happiness, sadness and harsh world with me. I’m promise to myself to always being a good daughter to you and also being a good wife to my husband”

“And don’t forget to give a good grandchild to us”. Hearing her father request make Ji Hyo blush, she just chuckle in answering her father request.

 

*****

 

Jong Kook still in gym doing his exercise.  Exercise has being part of his life, everyday he will do 2 hours of exercise and he never miss a single day without it. Despite of his work as a singer that he proud of, workout also one of his precious hobby and he never get sick by it; he can express of his feelings through workout.

It’s being 2 hours he doing workout, but the Commander didn’t have a sign to stop when suddenly his mobile ringing. “Jong Kook where are you? Are you still in the gym? Palli, come faster or else you will be late” his manager Gap Jin nags when hearing he answer the call. ‘Oh my, what I’m doing , I’ll be late for the wedding’ “Arasso Gap Jin, I’ll be there in an hour”

 

*****

 

Baek Chang Joo in his luxury room just finished his shower. When he come out from the washroom his stylish is there waiting for him with a tuxedo in his hand.

“Mr. Baek all the wedding preparation was completed, the car also had waits for you outside. The wedding will be held in two hours as per schedule. Congratulation on the wedding” his secretary said while entering his room where Chang Joo had his final makeover. Chang Joo just nod his head hearing the word.