Chapter 45 : White Wedding

Twist of Fate

November 25, 2013

“Where am I?” Baek Chang Joo walks alone in brightly white place, the place looks beautiful and he likes it much. Walking alone in the place, he found one big mirror and he quite surprise in seeing his dress. He is now wearing a white clean hangbok; like a model he admiring himself in the mirror when suddenly the mirror shows all his past life. Watching all his action in the past really make him scare, in his own eyes he can see all his bad did to the others, his harassing, his misuses towards his power, his selfishness and his lies. Every bad deed that shows in the mirror slowly also the hanbok that he wears changed towards black color. Feels scare and regret with his past action, he runs from the place and found one white door, he try to open it to exit the place but he can’t. Still in his trying, suddenly he heard one voice of man behind him “You, with all the bad did you’ve done, I’m here to execute you!!” Hearing the voice Chang Joo turn his head towards his back and see one man like a samurai heading to him with a sword in his hand. He scream and run from the place, he can feels the hangbok that he ware already wet with his own sweat but the executor keep chasing him with his fast walks, he keeps running and running until he falls on the ground while the executor already nearest him with the sword in the air. “No….!!!!”

“Chang Joo Oppa” the woman voice and a shake on his body awake him from his bad dream, feeling scare and relieve he hug her before he realizes he is lying at the Hospital. “Where am I, Ji Hyo-yah?” Unleash his hug, slowly she sit back at her sit “You at hospital Oppa, earlier you have an accident, someone want to hit you but luckily your security act fast, don’t worry it just a minor wound”. He then looks at his hand with a bandage and recall his accident and his bad dream before; somewhat he feels relieve he still alive. ‘Maybe God wants to give a second chance to me’. 

 

 

 

January 01, 2014

The wedding day has come; Ji Hyo looks beautiful today with the wedding dress. In the separated room, the Ace has her makeover by Jung Saem Mool, one of famous makeup artist in Korea. Not soon after, the door being pulls by someone from outside and her family comes to meet her.

“Cheong-Im, are you ready. The groom will be here for any minute” her father said.

“My daughter, you look so beautiful today. To give birth to you is one of my precious memories in my life, but I’m happier that I’m still alive to witness you as a bride” tears already flow from the mom eyes.

Hearing that, the Ace also cannot control herself. In sudden, she walks to her mother and give a hug to her; crying together with her. “Appa, Omma thank you for make me born in this world, thank you also for always being there for me, facing all the happiness, sadness and harsh world with me. I’m promise to myself to always being a good daughter to you and also being a good wife to my husband”

“And don’t forget to give a good grandchild to us”. Hearing her father request make Ji Hyo blush, she just chuckle in answering her father request.

 

Jong Kook still in the gym doing his exercise.  Exercise has being part of his life, everyday he will do 2 hours of exercise and he never miss a single day without it. Despite of his work as a singer that he proud of, workout also one of his precious hobby and he never get sick by it; he can express of his feelings through workout.

It’s being 2 hours he doing workout, but the Commander didn’t have a sign to stop when suddenly his mobile ringing. “Jong Kook where are you? Are you still in the gym? Palli, come faster or else you will be late” his manager Gap Jin nags when hearing he answer the call. ‘Oh my, what I’m doing, I’ll be late for the wedding’ “Arasso Gap Jin, I’ll be there in an hour”. He needs to come early to the location since he needs to do some rehearsal first.

After taking his shower, wearing his fine tuxedo he then walks to his car and drive towards hotel hall where the wedding will be held which is expected another an hours the guest will fill in the hall. Enter the halls he can see all the staffs are busy prepare for the wedding and somewhat a sad feelings approach him while seeing her name on the congratulation flower stand. The halls look really elegance and expensive, lots of mirror and crystal has been used as the decoration with a white color as a theme. Whilst in the rehearsal he feels one woman tap on his shoulder.

 

Baek Chang Joo in his luxury room just finished his shower. When he come out from the washroom his stylish is there waiting for him with a tuxedo in his hand.

“Mr. Baek all the wedding preparation was completed, the car also had waits for you outside. The wedding will be held in two hours as per schedule. Congratulation on the wedding” his secretary said while entering his room where Chang Joo had his final makeover. Chang Joo just nod his head hearing the word. He watches his rooms a second and with a happy feeling he exits his house and enters the limousine that already waits him in front his house.

Arrives at the hall, someone meet him and give some news to him, he just reply with his simple nod. Before the man walks leaving the place, he gives his last command and a happy face can be seen in him.

 

********

 

“Happy new years to all of you, Annyeong hashimjika Yoo Jae Sook ep ne dah. Welcome to all of you who has attended and today we will see the most glamorous wedding with the theme of ‘Steps to a New World’. In this most luxury and elegant wedding, I still can’t believe I’m the MC and without saying much lets welcome the groom to enter the hall, Baek Chang Joo-shi” from afar the CEO can hear MC Yoo Jae Suk voice and slowly he walks at the aisle and waits for his bride there.

“And now let’s welcome the most beautiful bride that I ever see, my precious dongsaeng Cheon Seong Im as known as Song Ji Hyo” with her father beside Ji Hyo walks slowly; a cheer and loud greeting she can hear from the guest and she nod and give her warm smile to them. From afar she can see her mom crying and then she gives her a hug before her father passes her hand to Chang Joo.

 

And the bell ring.