Chapter 1 : Thinking of you

Twist of Fate

 

Suwon City, Jang Ryong Mun Entrance

July 5, 2010

 

Today is the second episode of filming Running Man; earlier before all Running Man’s cast had been told by the PD to go to Suwon City, Jang Ryong Mun Entrace. At 4.00 p.m, one black car arrived at the destination and one muscular man wearing a simple white shirt get out from the car.

“Today starting point is at Yon…yeonmudae. Aishhh, what with this Hanja character” he complained. But, straight away he rashly ran to the stated location. But the place not easy to be found, once he arrived Lee Kwang Soo was already there. “Kwang Soo you already in here. Wow… I didn’t expect you this fast, can u read this Hanja character?”

“Hye Jong Kook-hyung, do you think I can’t read it. I’m very good at it you know“ reply Kwang Soo hiding the fact that he ask Chinese foreigner for the mission location.

Later, one by one Running Man’s cast and guests arrived at the place.

 

Meanwhile, one beautiful woman is wondering around searching for the location. “The place won’t be easily found right?” ask her to the VJ. “Where is the place? Ah I shouldn’t wear high-heels, walking is uncomfortable now” After wondering around in 15 minute, at last she arrived at the location. 'Oh my… am I the last person arrived here?'

“Ji Hyo-ah, Ji-Hyo ah” she heard her name being called. ‘Oh it Yoo Jae-Suk sunbaenim, who the others? Joong-Ki , Hara.. oh Kim Jong Kook-sunbaenim also here. I know him, we already meet once in Family Outing’ mumble her in her mind.

“Ji Hyo-ah, Ji Hyo-ah” calling Yoo Jae-Suk suddenly. Hearing that, Jong Kook remembers one of the beautiful actresses that he once meets in Family Outing. “Hey, Dong-Hoon ah I know her, we once meet at Family Outing” whisper him to his 14 years old time friend, Ha Dong Hoon.  'Ah… she so pretty like always' mumble Jong Kook in himself praising the beauty of Ji Hyo.

As soon as Ji Hyo arrives, the filming started and they all play the entire mission earnestly. At the end of filming, Jong Kook’s team wins, while Ji Hyo who was in the different team lost and had to take punishment.

 

After filming, Jong Kook who was already tired and sleepy rushes his driver to drive him back to his family house at Anyang. He almost fall asleep when suddenly his phone ringing.

“Tae-Hyun, I’m tired and sleepy right now. Can u call me another time?”

“Sorry to buggy you Jong Kook, but didn’t you agree to meet up with me this morning? I’m on the way to your office now.”

“Sorry buddy, sorry. I think I can’t make it, I’m so sleepy and tired right now, I already can see my bed in my head right now. Maybe tonight, I promise”

“Yah, what you’re doing until you being like this in this early morning? Don’t say you’re not sleep because going to club yesterday”

“Me, go clubbing? You know me right, I’m not that person and I’m already old enough to go there. I’m on my way home after filming Running Man. Aishh talking with you, now I’m not feeling sleepy anymore.”

“Hahaha isn’t that good Jong Kook. I can get rid of your sleepiness. Anyway, who the guest of today episode? Did I know them?”

“Em… just Chun Hee, Hara and Song Ji Hyo, I think you know them right?”

“Song Ji Hyo… that pretty actress in Goong… If I’m not mistaken, both of you had met before in FO right? Jong Kook what you think of her?”

“She is pretty, she also good in games but we didn’t even talking to each other today”

“Yah… you with your shyness. I wonder when will you get marry. Hey friends, please just find your half and settled down. You’re old already hehehe”

“Tae Hyun I’m reaching home already tired and wanna sleep. Meet you tonight OK” he ended the conversation. Actually he really didn’t want to talk about marriage right now; even from one of his best buddy, Cha Tae Hyun.

Jong Kook knows he is getting older and he already 35 years old. A man at his age usually already married, even his two best friends are married man and have child.  Sometimes he feels frustrated for his love life. He did love girl before, but it always ended with the broken heart. Thinking of that, he swears to himself not to say “I Love U” to any girl until his proposal time.

After washing up, Jong Kook lie down on his bed to get a nice sleep but he can’t. Suddenly his mind remembered today filming and Song Ji Hyo. He remember how brave of her to do the dive jumping, how her earnest in playing games and how pretty she was.

 

Ji Hyo was on her way to her home at Ilsan after done with her punishment. She really determines to win today, but her team lost because their money is less than the other team. ‘Aishh that Kim Jong Kook, if he didn’t jumps at 10m platform, maybe we can win. He is so strong and brave, how I wish I can be in his team’

Suddenly, her mind thinking of Jong Kook, his strength, brave especially during the jumping mission. She really adores him to his brave and strength. Kim Jong Kook, who didn’t know him in Korea, his reputation is quite impressive; he even had been known as One Man, man amongst the man. Actually in real life, Ji Hyo was his fan since Turbo, since in her high school life.

'I really envy Hara-shi, she even calls him Oppa, but I’m quite shy to call him that even though I really wanted too. By the way, we even didn’t talk today are we, does he not remember me? We already met once in FO' Ji Hyo mumbled in frustrated.

 

************

 

“Ah how I wish, I can meet her again. Oh crap why I thinking of her”

“Ah how I wish, I can meet him again. Oh my why I thinking of him”

Without of them knowing, both of them make a wish at the same times.

 

 

p/s : First chapter, Song Ji Hyo's first episode. The italic paragraph are for self taugh in mind.