Chapter 32 : Confession

Twist of Fate

“Jong Kook Oppa, remember Simhaksan Mountain. I want to go there again, can you please pick me at 3.30 a.m tomorrow” Jong Kook read the message he received from Ji Hyo. ‘Oh my, she wants to meet me, did she want to talk about that?’ nerve come in his mind when thinking his earlier confession to her.

 

October 12, 2012

 

Almost 3.30 a.m Jong Kook reaches Ji Hyo’s home where he found she already wait him outside. Seeing Jong Kook reach her home, in rush Ji Hyo run to his car and sit at the passanger sit beside him. “Oppa, lets go…Palli”

“Ji Hyo-yah, why need to rushing. It’s still early, the sunrise is around 5.10 a.m” Jong Kook nag to her when she keeps ask him to get there fast. “Shhh..Oppa, just drive” Ji Hyo reply while in the same time she take out a CD from her bag and put it inside the player. Jong Kook’s song plays in the car accompany them along their drive to Paju.

As before, the drive to Paju only takes 35 minutes, the day still dark and quite. “Palli Oppa, we need to warm up first” she said and do her warm up but Jong Kook just sit still inside his car. Looking his reaction, Ji Hyo rushly opens his car door and pulls him to get out from his car. “Oppa, why are you like this? Palli”

“It’s still early, its only take 20 minutes to reach there” he replies while standing in front of his car. “It’s up to you, I’m going first” she said, take out her touchlight and start to climb the mountain with some difficulty. Seeing that, Jong Kook rushly run to her and help her. “Hahaha Oppa, I thought I can climb this by myself since I’ve experience it before, it’s still hard for me”

“As I told you, it’s still early. We need to wait another 25 minutes here” Jong Kook said after they reach the peak. The sky still dark, the place really quite and breezy. “It’s okay Oppa, we can sit here and wait” she sits at the ground and call him to sit beside her. Jong Kook with some nerve on his mind sits beside Ji Hyo with a little space between them. “Oppa, why are you sits there? Sit near to me” Ji Hyo grabs his arm and pulls him to sit near to her until both their shoulder touch each other. Then Ji Hyo cling her arm aroud his and rest her head at his shoulder. Jong Kook quite surprise with her act but he let her be, he remembers the same situation the first time they come here.

“Oppa, you said you want to be my shoulder right, can you be my shoulder even if I’m not crying and I’m just your friend?” Ji Hyo speaks while her head still lean at Jong Kook’s shoulder. Jong Kook quite starlet when hear her word, he can feels his heart pounding. ‘Did she reject me?’. “What are you saying Ji Hyo-yah, I can’t understand” in curious he ask to get more explaination from her. Then, Ji Hyo takes her bag and takes out an envelope inside it before she lends it to Jong Kook. I say about your letter here “Sorry Oppa, I can’t”

Take the envelope from her hand, Jong Kook with a face down just give a long sigh after hearing her word. He feels heart broken and wants to cry but he holds it, he didn’t want to cry in front of Ji Hyo. He crushes the envelope just like his heart feels now. “It’s okay, I understand, but can we still continue as a friend?” he ask and received a nod by her.

Sitting beside her with his broken heart, Jong Kook feels uneasiness in him. “Ji Hyo-yah, I think there nothing we can talk to, sorry I can’t accompany you here” he said and tries to stand up but Ji Hyo still cling to her arm not allowed him. “Ani Oppa, just sit here and wait with me. It’s just another 5 minutes”

“No Ji Hyo-yah, I can’t be here with you. It’s hurt me. I’ll wait you there” Jong Kook said and pulls his arm from her grab. A tear drop from his eyes as he standing and start his walks.

“Oppa, don’t go. Sorry I can’t be there to complete you because you already a perfect to me, for me you’re not only my shoulder, my vitamin, my medicine or my hero but you’re my everything, you’re my lover. Kim Jong Kook I love you, Jagiya Saranghe!”

Hearing the loud confession from her, Jong Kook stop from his walk and turn his body towards her where he found Ji Hyo standing at her place with a blushing expression. Still unbelieve with what he hears, Jong Kook feels numb and he feels shock when suddenly Ji Hyo run to him and hug him tightly.

“Mianhe Oppa, for what I’ve done before. I just want to tease you, how come I reject you when I’ve falls in love with you more than you can imagine. I didn’t expect you also have the same feeling with me” A tears appear from her eyes when she said that.

Feels a wet on his jacket, Jong Kook then hold her arm and push her body from his before he lift her head facing him and wipe the tears on her face. “Don’t cry baby, you’re prettier when you smile” he said while giving his warm smile to her. Their eyes meet each other and within a second with the closed eyes Jong Kook getting near to her and give his tender kiss on her lip with the beautiful sunrise scenery behind them.

 

They sit back at their place before with Ji Hyo sit in front of Jong Kook between his leg and Jong Kook’s chin lean on her shoulder. They see the beautiful scenery in front of them with their hand holding each other. “Baby, I didn’t expect our first kiss will be at this high place with this beautiful scenery” he said and gives his kiss on her cheek.

“Ani Jagiya, that is not our first kiss. Maybe it’s for you, but not for me” Jong Kook crease his forehead when hearing that and then he move his body a bit to facing her. “Baby, what are talking about? I don’t understand, so when is our first kiss?” but his question only received a chuckle from her “It’s a secret”

“Ji Hyo-yah please tell me.. .Baby” he begs again with his sulky face. Seeing his boyfriend sulky face, Ji Hyo then clings to his neck, press her lip against him and give her passionate kiss. Their kiss end after Ji Hyo broke the kiss when she feels hardenest in her breath.  

“Jagiya, mianhe I know there shouldn’t be any secret between us but I’m too shy to talks about that but if you really want to know I’ll tell you” Ji Hyo speaks in her soft voice. “Baby, it’s okay If you feel uneasy to tell me just keep by your self. Either it is our first, second, third or even a thousand kiss, for me it’s always be my special kiss between you and me” Then he give a small touch on her lip. “But Ji Hyo-yah mianhe, I’ve ruin your letter” he said and show the ruin envelope to her. “Hahaha Oppa, it’s nothing inside the envelope. The letter is here” then she show the letter inside her bag and received a chuckle by him “You’re naughty”

“Let’s go and have our breakfast” Jong Kook hold her hand and both of them go down with the interlock hand. After having their breakfast, Jong Kook sends Ji Hyo back to her home. Their 35 minutes journey feels really fast and each of them didn’t want to leave each other.

In front of Ji Hyo’s home, inside the car with their holding hand they have their passionate kiss again. “Baby, sorry if I can’t be there for you around this time since I’m busy with my current album, you also busy with you filming. I think with our hectic schedule we can’t meet up until the next filming of Running Man” he said after broke their kiss and received a long sigh from her. “It’s really long Oppa, our next Running Man filming is schedule on October 22. I will miss you Jagiya, don’t you miss me?”

“Baby, for sure I’ll be miss you. Everytime, every minute, every hour and every my breath I’ll always miss and love you, you’re my love, my baby, my honey, my sweetie and my everything. It’s just temperory and I promise we can meet if both of us didn’t have any schedule, okay?” said him while his hand pinch to Ji Hyo cheeks softly. “Arasso Oppa, speaking of Running Man did we need to tell them about our relationship?”

“I didn’t think about that. What your thinking?” Jong Kook asks in his sweet voice while playing with her hair. “Emm, I think we should keep it secret first and we can just act like before since we are really closed” she reply while grab his other hand. “But if they ask and suspect about us?”

“Just said we are a closed friend, we are like family” reply her but received a morose face from him “Jagiya, why? Did I say something wrong?” Ji Hyo kisses his hand while saying that. “No, I’m just thinking why our love like this. We love each other but we can’t show our feelings in public, well the fans really want you to be with Gary. To keep the rating of Running Man and for the fans sake why we need to sacrifice? Your relationship with Mr. Baek also still keeps flows in public and you even ask us to keep it as secret from Running Man friends and crew”

“Jagiya, maybe it’s cruel to us but I don’t want our relationship give a burden to them and ruin our closeness. We already like a family there, don’t worry when the time comes we will tell them”

“Arasso Ji Hyo-yah, but I can’t endure my jealousy when other man try to get closed to you and now they even thinking to bring Monday Couple back” the Commander reply back still in his sulky face. “Hehehe, my Kookie Oppa is sulky, Kyeopta. Jagiya it’s only on filming, it’s just my act. Don’t worry you always here every second, every minute and every my breath” Ji Hyo said while place her hand on her chest and then she give a small kisses on his perfect nose. “Jagiya, I think better if you move first, appa will go out for works any time”

“Arasso baby, but before that can we…?” ask him while pointing his lip with his finger. “Hehehe my Kookie Oppa, I didn’t know he is so romantic and childish” said her before they kiss each other again as a good bye kiss.

“Bye Bye Oppa, drive carefully. Saranghae” wave her after get out from his car.

“Bye baby, my love, my vitamin, my everything. I’ll text you once I reach home” he wave back to her and then drives to his home while Ji Hyo who is still in front of her home keep watching him leave until she can’t see his car and then walks to her home. 

 

p/s : I hope this chapter can bring you all smile. ^^

Haze in my place, for those readers who also face it take care of your health.