Chapter 10 : Behind story

Twist of Fate

Gwangmyeong Station

November 29, 2011

 

Time flies really fast, without they notice they almost come to Christmas Month. The season has changes, the weather also has changes but the relationship between Jong Kook and Ji Hyo still remain the same.

They still an awkward feeling when they are together; Jong Kook treat her like the other members, while Ji Hyo who is already assign as a Monday girlfriend focus more to his Monday Boyfriend, Gary and her dongsaeng Joong Ki. 

Today is the 21 episode filming of Running Man. Last week Ji Hyo really has a bad day, she really determine to win but she always end up with loose and doing punishment as the luck not with her either. Because of her determination, she willing to do everything like crawling, hiding even acting and beating Haha and Gary; but she feels it’s too much she feels sorry especially to Gary. Ji Hyo afraid what might people think watching her like that, thus she make request that she can’t hide anymore instead do the catching and to be team up with Kim Jong Kook and today she is assign with Kim Jong Kook doing the catching together.

After they have changes their cloth and before the filming start Jong Kook and Ji Hyo just sitting together while waiting. Being only the two of them in one room, the atmosphere is awkward, they just silently sitting while waiting, no word come out from this two people.  Jong Kook who can’t adapt to the silence, make her first move to conversation.

“Ji Hyo-yah, do you think we can win today?”ask Jong Kook while watching Ji Hyo who is blankly sitting at her place and playing with her phone.

“Yeah” reply her without even looking at Jong Kook.

“Emm, I wonder why you want to be team up with me?” Jong Kook asking as he can sense the silent will immerse again.

“Just to win” Ji Hyo replies but her eye still at her phone.

Jong Kook who can’t adapt with the ignorance of Ji Hyo towards him, walks toward Ji Hyo and with a flash he grabs the phone she holding. He feels anger and depress with Ji Hyo ignorance. “Can you watch me when you are talking to me Song Ji Hyo-shi?” 

“Yah, Kim Jong Kook returns back my phone. It’s up to me either to watch you or not, who are you to ask me?!”

“Yah, what with your shouting? Are you really hated me?!” Jong Kook shouts back to her, he can’t tolerance anymore, he really piss off with her now.

“Don’t you dare shout to me, I hated it as well as I hate you!. Yes I am hated you!!” reply Ji Hyo reluctantly without noticing the changes face of Jong Kook when she said that.

Hearing her word, Jong Kook can feel his heart torn into a million pieces. He didn’t expect to hear the word from as long as he didn’t imagine what he thinking all this time is true. ‘She really hated me, all the time I being good to her it’s nothing to her?’ In sudden he returns back her mobile and with the hard feeling he walks back to his place before. His mind scanning back his entire act towards her, reminiscence any wrong things he have done to her.

Ji Hyo who can sense the sad in Jong Kook face, feel sorry to him. ‘Jong Kook Oppa, mianhe. How come I’ll hate you when you’re a darling to me? Sorry Oppa, I have to say that, you already have a girlfriend; I want to dunk all my feeling towards you, that why I also accept to be the Monday Girlfriend with Gary Sunbaenim even though, I didn’t have a slightly feeling towards him. It’s just all my act; you know how much I hurt when I’ve to do those things to you? Mianhe Oppa’

“Ji Hyo-shi, I don’t know what have I done that make you hated me as well as I need to know if you want to share. But, for anything I have done to you either hurting you, scare you I’m really sorry Ji Hyo-shi. I’m a fool because can’t sense what I’m doing hurting other but I really didn’t mean it Ji Hyo-shi. Can you forgive the fool me?”

‘Oppa, you doing nothing wrong, it’s just me Oppa, me. I’m the fool one not you’ In her mind, she really wants to go to Jong Kook, hug him and explain everything to him but she knows it is something wrong to do towards somebody who has a girlfriend. “Okay sunbaenim, I forgive you” half hearted she speak that.

“Chingu?” Ji Hyo stun in her sitting when she found Jong Kook who is standing in front of her with his hand on air wants a hand shake. “Chingu” Ji Hyo shakes his hand back with a smiling in their face and their eyes meet each other.

 “Let’s win today”

“Yeah sunbaenim”

 

p/s : Remember this episode, our SpartAce working together! 

For my loyal commentar woosoogyu, this episode for you eventhough it's a little heart breaking. Mianhe 
TQ so much for your comment.