Chapter 35 : I Love You

Twist of Fate

March 08, 2013

 

“Jagiya, did you really love me?” suddenly the girl asks during their date at the beach which make the man beside her froze. “Baby why you ask, did you doubt my love to you?” Jong Kook gulps his salive a bit, he become tense in hear the sudden question by his girlfriend and he didn’t expected to hear the question from her. His heart feel flutter and sad. ‘What wrong that I’ve done?’

But the girl beside him just remain silent, an intense emotion can be seen from her eyes. She looks really dispress, sad a little bit anger. Looking to her condition, Jong Kook try to hold her hand but she refuses, she keeps moving her hand and then stand from her sit and walk to the beach leaves him alone. Jong Kook who still sitting just watchs her girlfriend walks leaving him, he didn’t know what to do and he keep wondering what sin he had done to her. In the burden feeling, he stand and rushly run to her and hug her from the back.

“Baby, what I’ve done to you? Mianhe Ji Hyo-yah, don’t be like this” he whisper his sorry word at her ear while his arm tighly hug her at her waist. But Ji Hyo still remain the same, she then grab to his hand and ask him to leave her alone before she continue walking along the seaside. “Just leave me alone Oppa, I want to calm myself first”

Hearing her word and watch her attitude really give a burst to Jong Kook, he cant adapt to the current situation as much as he eagerly want to know what mistake that he had done until his girlfriend had the thinking. Forgot her request before, Jong Kook run again to the girl and grab her hand before he hug her tightyly, he wont let her escape anymore. “Ji Hyo-yah, what have I done until you have that thinking. Please tell me?”

“Oppa, all this time I never had doubt your love in me. I always happy with your love but for almost 5 months we being together I think never once you said that 3 phrases… never once, it’s always me” she told him while try to escape from her man grip. Seeing her action, Jong Kook free her a bit but still his hand at her waist “Those 3 phrases, what it is? I can’t understand?”

“I Love You, Sa Rang Hae. Oppa, I never heard you told me even once, why? Did you only play with me!?” her word make Jong Kook feel stupor a bit, he never expect his girlfriend will have this doubt just because of this thing, he admit that he never said the word to her but didn’t his action show how much she is precious to him, how he loves her so much. “Baby, I never play with you. Didn’t all my action show that I’m really love you? It’s never my intention not to say it but I can’t, I’m afraid” he face down in saying this, he didn’t want she knows his emotion now.

“A-ni Oppa, I want you to say it to me right now. Please, at least once to ease my feeling” she lift his head facing her, she really want her boyfriend to say those in front of her but only the sigh she received. “I can’t Ji Hyo-yah, don’t make me feel like this. Those word like a curse to me, I don’t want to loose you” he brush his hair when saying this, he can feel his heart trembling right now. For him those words like a curse, in his previous love he did say those phrases freely but its all end with broke up, he afraid the same things happen; he don’t want to loose her.

“Ah Oppa, you really don’t love me. I just ask you to say it to me once but you can’t, didn’t you say you will do whatever I ask” she said and walks towards her car. She really piss off with Jong Kook right now, she didn’t ask much she just want him to say the words to her for once, she knows its not easy to say it directly but she want to secure her heart, she don’t want to have this little doubt anymore and ease her feelings right now.

She was about to leave the place, when Jong Kook grab her arm to stop her. “Okay I say it, Song Ji Hyo I Love You, Saranghae” a shy and force can be seen from his face when saying the word. “I’ve say it are you okay now?” he continue his word but only received a shake by Ji Hyo. “You’re force to say it, it’s not from your heart”

“Yah, what had happen to you? Just because I can’t say those word you have doubted me, you think I don’t really love you. What can I make to satisfied you, it’s still not enough for you? Since you have doubted in me, do you wanna leave me and break up with me so that you can go to Gary. All this time, I never say anything or doubted you when you doing all those cheesy things with Gary eventhough its hurt me and I’ve done my best to control my jealousy and not be closed with the other female guest just because of you but you never see it even now you’re doubted me. Why Ji Hyo-yah, why?” he rebuke his word and then run to his car leave Ji Hyo alone at the beach. After 5 minutes driving, he parks his car at the road site and burst his cry there. He can hear his smart phone ringing and he knows who the caller by the ringtones but he doesn’t feel to answer it, his heart really broken now.

Then he take his black flip phone from his pocket and read one message that he never had reply nor he feels to reply it but reading the message now really give him some afraid compare the first time he read it. Hyung, I feel so happy today. During the pepero games, my lip had touched her a bit but she never said anything or scolds me. I think Ji Hyo already fall to me. Hyung I think I’ll confess to her again, what you thinking?

 ‘Ji Hyo-yah, baby what will happen to our love. Do you really wanna leave me and accept him?’

Still with the mobile on his hand, he then text to someone, “Dong Hyun, I’ll accompany you there. I’ll get the visa and the ticket by today and tomorrow we will fly”

 

March 9, 2013

Incheon Airport

 

Ware all black attire with a shade Jong Kook arrives at the airport with Gap Jin who send him there. Still a sad face can be seen from his face “Gap Jin don’t tell anyone I go to there especially Ji Hyo, if you see her tell her that I’m sorry and don’t worry about me.  Also tell her she will be in my heart forever and I’ll always pray for her happiness”

“Jong Kook what had happen between you two? Don’t be like this it is normal if the couple fight a little. How can it be solved if it likes this, you just like run from the problem” In their relationship except Ji Suk Jin who knows their secret love, Jong Kook also had told his manager. “Ani Gap Jin I just want to calm my self, I think I can’t face her now I’m afraid I’ll done something I’ll regret if I be here. Beside, I can see my friend there” he explains to him before they have their brotherhood hug and Jong Kook walks to the boarding area.

Inside the plane sitting at the business class, Jong Kook just remain silent. Sometime he will read the magazine and the brouchers inside the plane or just watching the scenery outside but only the white cotton of cloud he can see. “Jong Kook hyung, why with you? Are you okay?” MC Mong who is beside ask when he can see the silent in Jong Kook, he feels strange when he act like this; the talkative Jong Kook no where to be seen. “I’m okay, I just feel tired a bit” he said after press down his chair a bit pretended that he is going to sleep. Feel bored he search his I-Pod and earphone but his heart feel wanna to cry when he see the gadget; it remind him to his girlfriend since the I-Pod is the present from her; a Christmas present on 2010. Inside Jong Kook heart he really miss her, he want to see and hear her voice but as a man he has his own ego beside he afraid Ji Hyo might say something about break up. After their quarrel yesterday, both of them didn’t contact each other since Jong Kook had shut off his mobile phone. Feeling miss his thumb press the gadget and search for voice recording and hear the cute voice of her, he smile a bit in hearing the voice and a tear drop from his eyes “Jong Kook Sunbaenim, sorry for anything I’ve done to you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year”.

‘I’ll always forgive and love you Baby’