Half

Baby Story II

UPDATE: so... many have kindly informed me that the last pic is fake. So I've edited the last part of the story to fit that. ^^

 

 

 

 

Jongin’s POV

140322 Seoul Fashion Week backstage

We were invited to perform at this year’s Seoul Fashion Week Opening Ceremony. Can you imagine my excitement. It felt great to be performing after months of just practicing in the enclosed practice room for our comeback. Otherwise it was filming for CF after CF after CF. In fact, we had a Lotte Duty Free CF filming scheduled right after the opening ceremony. Not that we were complaining; just that I missed being on stage, performing for an audience.

As I sat facing the mirror in the dressing room, I let my mind wander in the excited chatter that filled the room. All the taller members were getting really riled up about being on the runway, walking with models, parading down the catwalk. Me, Yeol, Tao, Kris…

The rest? Not so much.

Couldn’t blame them when there was a high possibility of the modes being taller than them.

Whack.

I jumped at a tight slap at the back of my head. , did I say that out loud? Smiling sheepishly, I looked up see Kyungie standing beside me with a disapproving look on his face. But it soon softened as his fingers ran through my hair and massaged the stinging spot he just slapped. Even without any make-up on, he looked insanely attractive. And being the hopelessly in love one in this relationship, I gripped on to his belt with two hands and pulled him roughly, causing him to lose his balance and landing on my lap.

“Jong—“ I silenced his protests with a seal of our lips.

That earned me a soft moan, which was followed by a solid red blush that rivalled the prettiest of roses and a playful whack on my shoulder. I could only smile as I let him hurriedly push himself off my lap. But before we could say anything, he was ushered off to have his make-up done. With my hair and make-up all done, I settled back into the comfy chair and let my mind wander once again.

Our comeback was coming soon and that would be preceded by a series of concerts and showcases. It was going to be a hectic period but I welcomed the change. The only thing that stayed on my mind was the twins. They were growing up fast. Way way too fast. They had been crawling for a while now and were starting to get up on their two feet getting so ready to walk but just can't figure out how to coordinate their feet to get anywhere. 

Kyungie and I would spend hours and hours, holding their hands and pacing with them all over the living room. We would crack up over their hilarious attempts to get around other than walking. Jungwoo succeeded in rolling everywhere but he couldn’t control where he went just yet.  He didn’t seem to get frustrated though, like I'd heard some babies do, because he was content with just laughing with us.  Dongwoo’s favorite move is to go from laying on his stomach, which is how we put them to bed, and then pushing up to sitting and then going back down on his stomach.  We often saw the back of his big head above the crib, just sitting up and crying.  He had recently figured out how to lay back down but for a couple of days there I'd have to go and lay him back down.  Neither had tried to stand up in their crib yet, thank goodness, but I was pretty sure that was coming real soon.  I am not ready for that!

“Exo, in five.”

The cue broke my train of thoughts as we cuddled round to say one last cheer before entering the dark runway. The music played and I started dancing, relishing in the moment of it. I was so focussed on my own dancing that I literally got a shock when Kyungie crossed my line of sight. That black suit, slick hairstyle and minimalistic make-up was just a sight to behold. Fine. He looked damn fine.  And I couldn’t help but laugh. At my whole surprise (why should I be? I knew firsthand how hot he could be). At the fact that he looked beyond awesome. At the whole situation. It was pretty funny how I could be forever mermerised by how handsome he looked every singe time.

 

The performance ended without much of a hitch and we left in high spirits for the CF filming.

It was a camping concept. And I had to say, it had just enter my list of things to do with Kyungie and the twins when they were older. I slung my arm over his shoulder and gaze at the ceiling, envisioning and imagining a night sky full of stars shining bright. I could feel Kyungie’s warmth against my chest as I rested my head against his. No words was needed. Just each other’s company.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo's POV

140405 Gimpo Airport

Wow wee.

I must say.

He looked good.

Those jeans. That tight .That tucked in blouse. And that leather jacket that was just a tad too small for him.

This outfit would have been a disaster if not for the fact that it was him who was wearing it. I was almost mad for how much he was showing with the tightness of the outfit, but I couldn’t even bring myself to be annoyed by the screaming fans because he looked SO good. It went so well with his platinum blonde hair, complimenting his dark complexion.

It took all my concentration to keep my straight face. Thinking about the twins helped a bit. After having more time to spend with them the past couple of months, it wasn’t easy to prepare myself emotionally and mentally for the busy schedules ahead of us in the next few months following our comeback, starting now. Concert in China, following by a showcase in Japan and then our comeback showcase and all the performances and appearances that would follow.

Today’s outfit for the concert was gold and whirt sweats. As I entered the dressing home, I began lifting my shirt over my head to change into our stage outfits when a hand stopped me. Glancing up, I saw Jongin’s eyes shift around the room.

“There’s so many people here! Go take your shirt off behind the screen so no one can see!” he whispered. Puzzled, I asked, “See what?” My ceasaren scar was pretty low, hidden behind my pants. Living in a dorm, all of us had seen everything there were to see about our bodies already. There was nothing to hide between us members. “The staff!” he hiss, exasperated as if I was too dense to notice. Glancing around the room, I noted only three of our managers, five coordis and one staff from the concert. Nonetheless, I let him lead me to the screen and changed there.

The concert was such a blast, to be honest. But I could hardy concentrate because I constantly felt a pair of watchful eyes staring at me. A very loaded glare. From Jongin.

And I couldn’t figure out why!

I did as he told me! I changed behind the screen just as he wanted me to. He didn’t look angry. He just had the same disapproving look he had when I was about to take off my shirt in front of the staff members. As we did the final number for the concert, his eyes caught mine. No tiny smile. No loving eyes.

Just a solid disapproval.  

When our eyes met for the second time, it hit me like a lightning bolt.

That photo.

I'd seen it too.

All I could say was, our fans had one of the best photo editing skills in the world. It took all my energy and self-control not to burst out laughing at the seriousness on his face. The song took way too long to end but eventually a light tap landed on my shoulder.

With all my willpower focused on my face, I stiffly turned around to see Jongin pointing to the exit of the stage.

We need to have a little talk, Kyungie.

Avoiding his eyes, I walked towards the exit, slightly ahead of him so that he couldn't see my face. With every step I took, the laughter within me threatened to bubble up. As I bowed and thanked the other performers on stage, I was ever so aware of Jongin’s hand on the small of my back, gently but firmly pushing me forward.

He didn’t say a word, not even in the car.

It wasn’t until we were alone in the hotel room together before he said one word.

“Kyungie.”

He fished out his phone, tapped it several times before turning it around for me to see.

A picture.

Of me.

 

 

 

 

Topless.

Judging by his reaction in the dressing room earlier, there was no way he was pleased to see that picture. He sulked as he waited for me to explain myself, looking so incredibly adorable that I wanted to pinch his cheeks.

Which I proceeded to do.

To which he swatted my hands away, indignified.

“Aw, is my Jonginnie angry?,” I smiled as I walked around him as he sat on the chair and wrapped my arms over his shoulder. I pressed my chest against his back and planted a light kiss on the nape of his neck.

“I found this photo on the internet for all to see! Explain yourself, Do Kyungsoo!”

“I know, I know,” I cooed soothingly, "only that that isn't my body."

“You…you…you were half ! Wait, what?” His head whipped around and his huge eyes widened in confusion.

"It's photoshopped, silly. You know my body as well as I do, if not better. Does my back really look like that?"

He studied the picture intendly before asking, "So that isn't your ? Hang on, that armpit fats sure doesn't look like yours..."

WHAT?! 

That silly boy!

I wanted to laugh so hard as I watched him analyse every pixel of the picture, mumbling away to himself.

 

 

 

Leaning back onto his back to nibble on his left ear, I whispered as seductively as I could.

“Come on, let me refresh you memory on how my body really looked like.” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi hi subbies! Miss me? Hehehehe~

How many fell for the April Fool's joke? XP

Hope no one still thinks that it's over...

Anyways, not a long update, I know. Not my best either, I think. Sorry! Will try to write longer and better for the next chap! Promise!

Oh! Who saw the teaser for Overdose?

I AM SO EXCITED; it looks and sounds amazing already! :D

 

On to the pictures! ^^

Seoul Fashion Week 

(I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this gif, just saying...) 

Lotte Duty Free CF filming

Gimpo Airport

(how on earth did he manage to pull that outfit off, seriously!)

Peace, Love & Friendship Concert

Eye contact #1

Eye contact #2

Jongin ushering Kyungsoo offstage

AND! last but not least, Kyungsoo's fake topless pic (completely fooled me)