Kiss

Baby Story II

 

Kyungsoo's POV
 
In the shower
 
As the steaming hot water streamed down my body, I couldn't help but brood over my earlier conversation with Baek. 
 
 
 
Afraid of failure. 
 
I could see where he was coming from. I would be too if I were in his shoes. His worries were more complicated than just a normal couple wanting a child. 
 
After all, we were males. Our bodies were not designed to bear children. When I first found out that I was pregnant, disbelief was all that clouded my mind. A pregnant male? Completely unheard of. My first thought was whether I was a freak of nature. Men were not supposed to be able to beat children. 
 
Just because I managed to bring my children into this world did not guarantee that Baek could do it as well. 
 
The only advice I could give him was to be completely honest to with Chanyeol and have a talk with him. To be honest, I didn't have a single doubt that Chanyeol would not leave Baek even if he failed to get pregnant. 
 
Every couple has ups and downs, every couple argues, and that’s the thing—you’re a couple, and couples can’t function without trust. If they didn't at least try to communicate and understand each other, this would simply remain as an unspoken barrier between the two of them. Avoidance and neglect often do much more damage than outright statement of opinions.
 
Suddenly the bathroom door clicked open and Jongin's head popped in. 
 
"You done?" 
 
 
My face flushed bright red as I tried to cover my bare body in embarrassment. Obviously I was not blessed with a body of a god like a certain one who was standing at the bathroom door giving me a scan over with his eyes. 
 
"Get out!" 
 
Instead he stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. 
 
"W...what...are you doing?"
 
A smug expression crossed his face. 
 
"What do you think?"
 
He rid of most of his clothes as he covered the distance between us in one swift step. He the swung open the shower door and took a step into the shower with me. Stunned by his sudden advance, I cowered into the corner of the shower and stared at him startled. 
 
Then his big, smooth hand tenderly cuppoed my chin, and every synapse in my brain shorted out. There he stood, under the running water, staring intently into my eyes. 
 
My heart raced and I leaned against the shower wall for support. 
 
“We shouldn't be doing this." I broke the silence, my voice barely a whisper. "We would both get in trouble." I struggled slightly under his grip, "Let's get out of here."  
 
"We shouldn't be doing what, Kyungie ah?" He placed his hand at the small of my back and pulled me closer to him. "What exactly are we doing?"
 
"This."
 
"You mean playing around?"
 
"Sure, playing around. Frolicking. Flirting. In. The. Shower." I tried to say as nonchalantly as I possibly could. 
 
He chuckled but didn't move an inch. Then he just staring straight into my eyes. 
 
His gaze was like molten lava. 
 
 
 
Hot and liquid passion. 
 
We stood in the shower like this for five minutes, just staring into each other's eyes. 
 
“What would you do if I kissed you right now?"
 
I stared at his beautiful face and his beautiful mouth and I wanted nothing more than to taste it. 
 
 
 
"I would kiss you back.” 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jongin’s POV
 
It has been a while since we had any time to ourselves. But now... The twins were both asleep and we were both in the shower.....
 
Such a good opportunity. 
 
Too good to waste. 
 
Oh how I missed those intimate times I had with him. 
 
To make him blush. 
To make him melt. 
To make him moan and groan. 
To make him scream my name.
 
But today, all I wanted to do was to kiss those plump lips of his. 
 
Those sweet lips; I could kiss those lips all night long.
 
"I would kiss you back.” 
 
With one look, he relayed the most intimate message. After the connection is made, words cease to exist.
 
I leaned down and pressed my lips on to his. At first, his lips were slammed shut with hesitation and uncertainty. 
 
My mouth moved passionately over his, urging his lips apart. Soon he melted into me and held on to me fiercely. His eyes were closed and he let out a throaty moan.
 
It was as sweet as sugar. And warm, as warm as pie. A whole new world opened up and I fell inside. I vaguely felt water splashing on my body but I didn't know where I was. 
 
But I didn't care. I didn't care because the only person who mattered was there with me. My heart pounded in my chest as if it was not big enough to contain all the joy that it held. 
 
My mouth lingered on his and my teeth grazed his lower lips, making him shiver. 
 
As I started to pull back, he leaped forward to reconnect our lips. He continued to kiss me as if I'm oxygen and he's dying to breathe.
 
I didn't know who is breathing for who, but his mouth and tongue tasted like warm honey as it explored the insides of my mouth. When our lips met, and our tongues touched, it was like we were kissing in a hundred different places, and my senses were flooded with new sensations and old memories. 
 
It was a kiss to level mountains and cleared forests. 
 
It was a kiss to make heavens swoon and shake the stars and moons out of the sky. 
 
A passionate kiss that nearly knocked the whole world off its axis. 
 
To me, at least. 
 
I don't know how long it lasts, but when I let go of him, I miss it already. 
 
“Not enough,” I muttered as I slowly pulled back. I gazed into his passionate gaze and ran his damp brown hair throught my fingers. 
 
 
 
 
 
“Even if I kiss you all day every day for the rest of my life, it still won’t be enough."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sub and comment^^