Drowning

Baby Story II

Baekhyun’s POV

In the hotel room

Being in Yeol’s arms again felt so good.

He hugged me tightly until I had cried every single bit of frustration in my body out. When I finally stopped sobbing uncontrollably, he gently lifted my face to his and pressed his lips on mine. His lips felt so familiar. I knew the shape of them, knew how to make mine fit against them. His taste was familiar too. Our tongues met, starving, five days without this delicious meal.

Yeollie pulled back first.

“Since we’ve got some time, we should celebrate,” he whispered, wrenching his moth away and resting his forehead against mine.

We were leaving China today but we still had a couple of hours to rest in the hotel room before we were leaving for the airport. “What kind of celebration?”

The bed bounced slightly as he got up, releasing me from his arms. This celebration wasn’t going in the way that I wanted it to. If I had it my way, I wanted his arms permanently around me. I must have pouted because he took one look at my face and burst out laughing.

“Sweetheart, we’ll take it slow, alright? We’ve got plenty of time. Besides, I got this for the both of us!” he reached into his bag to reveal a wine bottle.

“Alcohol? You know I can’t dri---“

“Relax, this is sparkling juice. No alcohol content.” He gave me a cocky smile. “No way will I feel you alcohol with Rainbow inside you right now.”

I walked over to join him at the counter. He began peeling away the foil from one bottle to reveal a wire contraption over the . Using his thumb, he gave it a hard push. With an explosive pop, the cork cannoned from the bottle and hit my iPad which was sitting innocently on the counter. The glass of the screen shattered as though a meteor had struck it.

"!"

I leaped back. Glass went everywhere. When my initial shock subsided, I clamped a hand over my mouth to stifle my laughter. Yeollie was just standing there, the bottle still aimed at the counter, his dark face a study of incredulity. "I can't believe I did that."

Laughing so hard I could scarcely breathe, I clamped an arm over my waist. He slanted me a mock glare. "You think it's funny? I busted your iPad."

I nodded and managed to squeeze out, "I noticed." I wiped the mirth from my eyes. "I'm sorry," I squeaked. "It's just --- the look on your face. Priceless. I'm sorry"

He set the bottle in the sink and shook liquid from his hands.

"At least you didn't hit yourself in the nose." My voice went shrill.

Smiling, he shook his head as he filled the glasses and handed me one. "Here’s to us in the many years to come." He touched his goblet to mine. "Bottoms up. Drain the glass, or it'll bring bad luck.

I gulped down the sparkling juice. I didn’t realise that I was that thirsty. Yeollie immediately gave me a refill.

“You looked good on stage today,” I said as neutrally as I could.

“Really?” He smirked a little.

“Yup.” I placed my goblet down on the counter. “Sometimes I wonder what this handsome godlike creature see in me to want someone like me.”

His glass joined mine on the counter as he moved towards me. Before I realized what he meant to do, he cupped a hand over the back of my head and hauled me up against him. He took my mouth in a deep searing kiss. I went from upset to laughter to yearning so quickly that my brain barely registered the change before my body ignited. The force of my need alarmed me. I'd believe myself incapable of ever wanting him again just a few days ago. Wrong. The heat of him, the hardness of him. I suddenly wanted him more than I'd ever wanted anything.

I dug my fingers into his shoulders, pressing my body to his. He slipped his free arm around me, his hand splayed over my side. He was fire and ice, making me burn with need and shiver in delight. That tingling warmth I'd come to associate with his touch moved through me in waves.

Suddenly I couldn't think, didn't want to think. When he moved his hands under my top, when I felt his palms on my bare skin, I stepped up onto his feet to cover the height difference between us, hugged his neck with both arms and hungrily feasted on his mouth, revelling in the thrills that pulsed so wildly through my system.

His hands slipped more firmly about me  as I leaned in, tasting the sweet juice on him, feeling the warmth of his body pressing into mine, breathing in our scents that were mingling and changing with the warmth. My hands rose to find his hair, and I relaxed into him as the silky short strands brushed through my fingers.

I wanted more. He wanted more, too.

In the dim light of the hotel room, his hands left my waist and moved firmly up my chest to expertly start undoing my buttons. He nudged at my shoulder with his chin to push the fabrics down my arm. My clothes fell down to my feet as he gently lifted me on to the bed. I clutched at his shoulders, my fingers finding only lean muscle through the soft fabric of his cotton shirt. When I kissed his jaw, my lips encountered firm, masculine skin, smooth from the absence of facial hair.

I felt as if I was afloat on a lily pad in a storm, with waves crashing over me from all sides.

He nibbled at the corner of my mouth, led at the V of my collarbone.

And I clung to him as if I’d been swept off the lily pad and was going under, my lungs grabbing for air.

His mouth, warm and moist, found my bare shoulder. He turned off the lights and stripped. Even in darkness, I couldn’t jerk my gaze away from his chest, small lean mounts of striated muscle across his abdomen. Even in the dim light from the curtained windows, I could see the play of strength across his back, firm tendons and muscle in his shoulder area, tapering to a slender waist. As he lowered himself onto the bed beside me, and his arms were around me, I felt the throbbing hardness of him against my thighs, as silken on the surface as polished satin but rod-like under the softness. When he caught my lips between his, electrical zings shot through my body, pooling blue fire low in my core. I could barely breathe. I made fists in his hair. Through half-opened eyes, I tried to take him in visually but mostly all I could focus on was the feel of him.

“You are all I need”, he whispered, his voice gone hoarse with desire, “you are so beautiful.”

His hands moulded around my soft thighs. And then his hand found that private place between my thighs. I gasped and my spine snapped taut. He used his weight to ride me back down to the mattress and touched me there again, on that most sensitive area, until my nerves bunched, urgency built within me, and my breath came in jagged bursts as I raised my hips towards his hand, wanting more and more.

He gave it to me.

Tumbling off the lily pad into the waves.

I floated up, dived right, soared left. The electrical ribbons of pleasure turned white-hot as the storm surrounded me. My lily pad gone in the violent waves but I didn’t want to resurface. Instead, I arched, clinging to his shoulders. He buried his face in the crook of my neck.

Each touch of his fingertips, each of his hands, each pull of his mouth made my pulse race faster, a fever pitch of need building within me. As if he knew, he increased the pressure and pace. My body jerked and trembled. He took me higher and higher until I came apart with indescribable pleasure. I felt like a ray of light that exploded into brilliant shards before tickling down in fading burst back to earth to land safely in his arms. It was like fireworks.

He trailed kisses across my face and whispered sweet nothings. And then I saw him, magnificent in darkness of the hotel room, rising above me. I didn’t have a second to even think. His eyes were glassy and totally black with desire. He poised himself over me, his knotted fists buried in the mattress, his glorious body arched over mine, his eyes blazing as he met my glaze. He nudged his manhood into my opening and I up with my hips. He surged deep, withdrew and plunged again, igniting me in so many places I couldn’t describe. Pleasure swept me under, a trembling, quivering delight that ended with a shattering . The wondrousness of it stole my breath and made my pulse pound crazily.

Yes.

This was love.

This was heaven on earth.

When it was over, he held me in his arms, pressing kisses to my brow. “How I love you.”

We slept for a short while. After, I awakened to his mouth at my lips. He kissed me deeply, impaling me with such sweet feelings that I forgot everything. He reached out and lifted me off the bed and against the wall, and made love with me again. When I was a quivering puddle of pulsating nerve endings, he carried me back to bed and once again treated me to a journey with him to soaring heights and a dizzying plunge back to earth.

“You are impossible.” I panted. 

He laughed and nibbled at my temple. “And you, sweetheart, are irresistible.” He rested his hand on my tummy. “Sorry for the intrusion, Rainbow ah. Your father was way too tempting for his own good.”

A knock on the door sent the both of us desperately trying to put on our clothes and packing our belongings.

“Your glasses, Yeol ah!”

“Right! Can you grab the toothpaste?”

“Ok!”

“! The iPad!”

“Leave it. It’s broken beyond repair.”

We scrambled around the room to grab our belongings before we headed out to meet the rest of the members. Our hair completely disheveled and Kyungsoo and Jongin shot us knowing looks, making me flush a bright red while Yeol smugly wriggled his eyebrows. That earned him a smack on his chest from me, of course. 

The airport was packed with fans. A common sight to us, by now. But they were rowdy and rough, pushing against the security barrier. Yeollie stuck close to me, his face a look of disapproval as he pushed his way through the crowd. Occasionally his hand would reach out to block anyone from touching me but often he just trailed behind me to make sure that I was ok.

My mood however was still on a high from the crazy lovemaking session we just had that I didn’t really notice the chaos that was going on around me. The fans’ screams fell deaf on my ears. Not many succeeded in touching with Yeollie guarding me so protective.  I didn’t pay any attention to the fans.

 

 

How could I, when I finally got my life back?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know I said Kaisoo was next but since China Big Love Concert hasn't air yet, I wrote another Baekyeol chappie! Who's up for some ? ^^

Let me know if I have to rate this matured.... :/

well, since it'll take some time for the China Big Love Concert to air, anyone wants a bonus chapter? Let me know of a plot line and the pairing you want (in exo) and I'll see what I can do :)