Touch

Baby Story II

Baekhyun’s POV

In the hotel room

I was exhausted. It felt as if my stamina had decreased significantly but I knew it was just the pregnancy. The moment I reached the hotel room, I allowed Yeollie to help me to the bathroom. I was too tired to do anything so I guessed Yeollie was going to bath me tonight, meaning that we were going to bath together. As he gently pulled the clothes off my body, I closed my eyes and felt his huge warm hands run along my body. With him, I felt no shyness. He knew my body, just as well as I did, if not better. I had nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to be embarrassed by. The way he touched me never failed to make me feel beautiful, weight gain or not.

Mmmm…

Now that I was entering the second trimester of my pregnancy, the anger and mood swings were starting to decrease in frequency and magnitude. I still got really cranky when I got hungry or when my cravings weren’t met but my irritation that I had once felt for Yeollie had completely disappeared. I couldn’t even imagine how I could feel that way to this amazing lover of mine when he was always running around making sure that I was comfortable or I had something to eat. He never failed to tell me every night that I was handsome and never failed to whisper that he loved me every morning. Even in the lethargic aftermath of a huge performance we had just completed at KCON, I found myself yearning and wanting him.

Opening my eyes, I glanced at the mirror to see that I was stark and he was taking his own clothes off. When he straightened up from pulling his pants off, I leaned back into his chest and glanced up at his surprised face. Sleepily, lustily, I tilted my head up and kissed his slender neck, nibbling on his ear. He groaned and moved a big hand up the curve of my back as if to push me away. But even as he mumbled a protest, I could feel his body awakening from its tired stance. Turning around to face him, I pressed closer, undulating my hips against his.

And his response?

A throaty growl.

The next instant, I was flat up against the bathroom wall, his face hovering just inches in front of mine.

“You looking for trouble, sweetheart?”

Grinning, I looped my arms around his neck. “Why? You’ve got some to dish out?”

He chuckled and leaned forward to seal our lips in a slow sweet kiss. Within the first brush of our lips, I was ready. As I melted into the kiss, into him, I hardly registered the luxurious hot water on our tired muscles. He trailed slow, feather-light kisses up my arm, lingering at the sensitive bend of my elbow and then moving to the side to nibble on the flesh of my belly. His hands rubbed up and down my back with such intensity that every cell of my body awakened to his touch.

He went on to ignite each and every one of my nerve endings.

It was beautiful.

I felt beautiful.

As we both rocketed into oblivion and then plunged right back down to reality, my poor nerves were still tingling from the insane burst of sensation. As we stood in the shower, he gathered me to his chest and rained kisses all over my face, burying his nose in my wet hair. I felt so protected in his arms, like a child protected by the strong arms of an adult. When I tried to think of words to describe the depth of my feelings for this man, I came up blank.

So I settled for…

“I love you,” I whispered. “I love you, love you, love you.”

He managed a throaty chuckle as he proceeded to soap both of us down. “And I love you, sweetheart. More than you know.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol’s POV

After the bath, I could tell Baekkie was beyond exhausted so once I saw to that both of us were dressed in fresh clean clothes, I carried him to the bed and set him down on the soft mattress. He reached for a water bottle and tried to twist the cap open.

“Here, let me help you.” I reached for the bottle in his hands.

“No. I can do it.” He moved the bottle out of my reach.

“You sure?”

“Of course I can do this. I'm pregnant, not handicapped. Plus I don’t give up easily! My condition doesn't change my personality.” He pouted as he struggled with the water bottle cap.

No, it just makes it worse.

Eventually, with a huge groan and a roll of eyes, the bottle handed up in my hands and in one smooth move, I had the bottle opened for him to drink. Mumbling something about bad condition and show off, he snatched the bottle from my hands and took a long sip. As I watched his adam’s apple bob up and down his neck, I just had to smile. I used to be the child in this relationship. The one always making a fool of himself, the one always demanding for more.

Somehow it seemed as if the relationship had reversed and Baekkie and I had swapped roles. He had become the irrational and grumpy one, getting mad at everything and anything that wasn’t the way he wanted. And I had become the responsible one, cleaning up after his messes. As I lie down on the bed beside him, I reached to brush some hair out of his face and smiled.

Now that his moods swings were more or less gone, he loved being in bed with me. Returning my smile, he snuggled closer to me. I pulled the blanket over the both of us as we started to settle in bed for the night.

“Yeollie?” He took a huge yawn and rubbed his eyes sleepily

“Hm?”

“You happy about the baby?”

“Of course I am. What are you talking about?”

“Do you think we’ll be good parents?” He handed the water bottle to me. Turning my body slightly, I placed the bottle on the night stand beside our bed.

When I turned back to say, let’s not worry until the time comes, I found that he had already fallen asleep, flat on his back, lips parted so slightly. He had drifted off to sleep in a puddle of contentment and that alone was satisfaction for me. I watched him breathe, a strand of hair on his forehead catching the light with each beat. My gazed shifted to his stomach.

Rainbow.

 

 

And then…

It moved!

The thin blanket shifted as if there was a sleeping cat changing position underneath. Though his tummy was still relatively flat, the tiny mount moved! But he slept soundly, as still as a mummy. That was the baby? That was Rainbow? Babies moved....that much? Cautiously so as to not shake the bed, I braced up on one elbow until I sat over his belly, studying the movement at close range. Boy or girl? It shifted again and I smiled. Whatever it was, it was rambunctious; I couldn't believe all that commotion didn't wake Baek up. Baek wasn’t kidding when he said earlier today that he felt the baby move. I resisted the urge to turn the quilts back for a better look, the even greater one to rest a hand on him and feel what I was watching. Either was out of question. Didn’t want to wake Baek up when he looked so peaceful and blissful in sleep.

Smiling, I slowly lowered myself back down to the bed and closed my hands, trying to picture how Rainbow would look like and eventually falling asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun’s POV

I drifted up from a deep sleep sometime early in the morning to find myself right where I wanted to be, closely enfolded in Yeollie’s arms. Even relaxed, his hand limp in sleep, the weight of his palms and the loose press of his fingers on my hand made my skin hum with pleasure.

Sunlight poured through the window, as yellow as a lemon custard. I smiled, yawned and sat up. My movements stirred Yeollie from his sleep as he slowly stretched the sleep away. I laid back down in his arms and sneaked a kiss.

“Morning, sweetheart.” His hands were in an odd awkward position over his head, instead of around me like they should be.

Frowning slightly, I pouted and sat up on the bed. He slowly rose from the bed and scratched the back of his head. His eyes avoided mine, staring at any part of the room but my face.

“Why aren’t you touching me? Why does it feel like you’re avoiding me?”

“Well…”

“Well what?”

He let out a small sigh. “Baek ah, last night after you fell asleep, I saw it move.”

“You saw what move?”

“Rainbow. I saw the baby move.”

“See I told you!” I wagged an accusing finger at him and laughed. “You want to feel it? Rainbow is moving again now.”

Yeollie looked at me with such puppy eyes, as if saying, I can? How cute could anyone be, seriously? I lifted my shirt up to expose my belly. “Go on, have a feel.” I grinned as I guided his palm to my bare stomach.

His fingers molded the sides of my stomach as if it were a bouquet of crushable flowers, so gentle that I could barely feel his touch. I guess seeing the baby move last night had really put the notion of the presence of a living human being inside of me in his head because he sure wasn’t this gentle with me last night.  

His eyes widened in surprise and his mouth slowly spread into a wide grin of incredulity.

“Is that….?”

“Yup.”

He hooked a hand behind my neck and hauled me against him. For several seconds, he just clung to me, his body vibrating from the intensity of his emotions. That wonderful feeling of warmth moved through me. And I could feel his smile against my shirt.  

Then...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My tummy growled.

 

 

“Looks like Rainbow’s hungry.” I grinned sheepishly as he broke the hug.

“Come on, sweetheart, let’s get some food into you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Baek to the Yeol~ Enjoy ^^ Leave a comment :D