Blush

Baby Story II

 

Kyungsoo's POV
 
In the living room
 
I glanced worriedly at the closed door. Balancing Jungwoo on my hip, I paced in front of the room which Baekhyun shared with Chanyeol. 
 
Ding dong. 
 
The doorbell rang and Jongin's parents walked in. 
 
"Kyungsoo," Jongin's mother spread her arms to envelop me in an endearing hug. "How have you been?" I asked as I looked up at the elegant woman. "Fine fine," she said with a wave of her hand. 
 
"Hi, Jungwoo ya. Are you all ready for your first trip?" She tickled Jungwoo's nose as he giggled. I handed the baby to her waiting arms as I went to get the babies' luggage that I had prepared earlier that morning. 
 
Jongin's parents had asked to bring the twins on their first vacation to the beach. Although I was reluctant at first to be away from my babies, I caved soon after. After all, there were no one I trusted more than Jongin's parents to care for the boys. 
 
"Here's the luggage. I've packed extra diapers in the compartment at the top. And the milk formula are also packed in individual packets for each feeding," I handed the luggage over to Jongin's mother. Jongin was chatting with his father near the door who already had Dongwoo in his arms. 
 
Soon Jongin's parents left with the twins and I sat back down on the couch. Phew, that was hard. I wanted to just cancel the whole trip. It felt weird for the babies to be out of the house. But I thought about the amount of fun they would have at the beach and I felt better. I smiled sadly. It was a pity that I couldn't be there as well. But I shouldn't deny them the chance simply because I couldn't go. Jongin sat beside me and slung his arm around me. 
 
"Tonight will be our first night alone since the twins' birth," he whispered suggestively into my ear. Heat rushed to my face as I quickly clamped my palm over his mouth. I felt his mouth twitched into a smile under my hand. 
 
Aish. This dirty minded lover of my mine. 
 
 
 
Just then, the bedroom door clicked opened. Immediately, I turned around. Of course, I was curious and concerned. They had been in there for over three hours. I felt Jongin's body tense up next to mine as he too turned around. Suho and Sehun also walked out of their room, curious. 
 
Chanyeol walked over with Baekhyun seemingly cowering behind his tall frame. Baekhyun was hiding his face behind Chanyeol's broad shoulders; his entire posture screamed....
 
Embarrassment?
 
I heard him whined quietly to Chanyeol. 
 
"Do we really have to do this?"
 
Chanyeol just pulled his hand and sat down on the couch opposite us. Baek took a seat beside him, his head still hanging low. Chanyeol placed his hand on Baek's thigh and have a little encouraging squeeze. 
 
"We um...have some explaining to do." 
 
"Sure you do," Jongin countered tersely. His arm was still slung over my shoulder so I placed my hand over his which was resting on my shoulder to calm him down. Although his face was still in a frown, his body relaxed a little. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
Watching Jongin stare threateningly at Yeollie, I sank closer towards Yeollie.
 
I was so screwed. This whole fiesta was my fault.
 
Yeollie placed his hand on my thigh and a comforting warmth filled my body. He then took the initiative and started the conversation. 
 
"We um...have some explaining to do." 
 
"Sure you do," Jongin countered almost immediately. 
 
I felt like I had to be the one who told the truth because somehow I didnt think that Jongin would accept anything Chanyeol said. I took a gulp before I garnered up enough courage to confess. 
 
"It was his sister," I blurted out. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then came a time when the world got really quiet and the only thing left was the beating of my own heart. I felt a fiery blush crawl up my face. 
 
The members stared dumbfounded at the both of us. Kyungsoo tucked his knees up beneath him and leaned forward on the table. 'What?!' He asked, shocked. Jongin's eyes went wide. And Suho choked a little on his water, setting off a mild coughing episode. 
 
Then Sehun burst out laughing and muttered something like, "I've got to tell Luhan about this," before leaving for his room. 
 
"You don't know how his sister looked like?!" Jongin asked incredulously. 
 
"I didn't even know he had a sister to begin with."
 
 
Okay. I shouldn't have said that. Stupid mouth of mine. Now the remaining three members' eyes widened further in shock. 
 
"What?!"
"Why?! How could you not have know? Even I know!"
"Aren't you two in a relationship? Isn't this basic knowledge?!"
 
I closed my eyes in defeat. 
 
"Yes yes; I didn't know. Didn't need to know. And also, if it's okay with all of you, I'd like to shut up now... Or possibly just go somewhere and swallow my face."
 
That immediately shut them up and Yeollie just laughed as he watched my annoyed expression. 
 
Pretty soon, the rest were laughing along with him. 
 
 
 
 
While I sulk, of course. 
 
After all they were laughing at my expense. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Kyungsoo's POV
 
Later that night
 
As I sat on the bed watching Jongin prepare for bed, I couldn't help but joke. 
 
"Jongin ah, is there anything that I should know but don't about you? Another sister, perhaps?" 
 
He laughed as he stood in front of the mirror, applying skin care products.
 
"Very funny, Kyung ah, don't let Baekhyun hear you saying that. He will be pissed off. But I really don't understand. How could he not have known?"
 
"Maybe their single biggest problem with communication in their relationship is the illusion that it really took place."
 
While saying that, I crept up from behind him, stood on my toes and stole a soft kiss from his lips. 
 
"Surprise attack," I said cheekily. 
 
 
 
Jongin looked slightly shocked before he leaned down and kissed me back. His mouth lingered on mine and teeth grazed my lower lip, making me shiver.
 
 
"Surprise attack back."
 
"Sneaky," I said, my voice airier than I intended.
 
He wrapped his arm around my waist in one swift movement. He pushed me onto the bed and crawled over me. I pulled his t-shirt over his head and admire the well-chiseled chest of his. I ran my fingers through his washboard abs and gazed lovingly into his eyes. 
 
He undid the buttons of my pajamas and stripped me of my clothing. 
 
“I know I want you," he said huskily. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Jongin's POV
 
He laid before me , and I was already as hard as a rock. I had been in him about half a hundred times by now, but always beneath blankets or in the dark. I had never seeen how truly beautiful he was. His legs were skinny and well muscled. I didn't know why I noticed that but I did. I pulled him close. 
 
"I love the smell of you," I said. "I love your hair. I love your mouth and your kisses. I love your smile." I showered his neck and collarbone with kisses. "I love your skinny legs, and what's between them." I bent to kiss him there, lightly at first, but he moved his legs apart a little, his glory stood tall and firm. I kissed him there as well, and tasted him. 
 
Kyungie gave a little gasp. "You say you love me all so much. Then why are you still dressed?" he whispered heatedly. "Take of your clothes too, Jongin ah. I want to see you too. Take it o--- oh. Oh. OHHH."
 
The intense ual energy between us came into play even before took place. To me, the greatest pleasure wasn't in the but the passion in which it was practiced with. Once we were up to that level of intense passion, then just joined in to complete the dance. 
 
So sweet and delicious I became,
when I was in bed with a man whom I loved and I knew loves and enjoys me as well. His moans and the way my name curled on his lips showed the pleasure I brought to him; that excelled all kinds of delight. The knot of love between us, however tight it seemed before, was thus tied tighter still.
 
 
 
 
Afterward, Kyungsoo was almost shy. "The thing you did," he said, as we lay together on on our piled pajamas. "With your...mouth." He hesitated. "Where did you learn that from?"
 
"I didn't. I just...wanted to kiss you there, that's all. You seemed to like it, Kyung ah." I said with a little laugh. 
 
"Ya.. I...I liked it." He blushed a rosy red that made me want to pinch his cute cheeks, "You sure no one taught you? In past relationships maybe?"
 
A slight tinge of jealousy rang clear in his voice. Aw, he was jealous when he had absolutely nothing to be envious about. 
 
 
"There had been no one," I confessed, "Only you, Kyungie. You are my first.”
 
I smiled as he looked up to stare at me with his wide deer like eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"And definitely my last."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Greetings from Hungary!
 
heh, not sure if I should rate this as mature...
 
Hope you guys like this chapter! 
 
Leave a comment ~