Turn

Baby Story II

Jongin’s POV

In the hotel room

Ok.

Talking was not going to be the only thing we would be doing tonight.

I wanted more.

The first hour and a half we had the deepest conversation we had ever had since we began this relationship. I spoke of my worries as a parent and as a lover, the constant need to protect me constantly. We argued a little on who was the head of the family. Him saying that we were both abled-bodied guys, fully capable of protecting our family, and thus should both be of equal status. Me saying that I was bigger and fitter, which earned me nothing but a sullen look and some rolling of eyes. We discussed the possibility of exposure and possible public reactions. We talked about our children and their future. Topics never ran out as we lay on our sides, facing each other on the bed with the lights all turned off. They were serious topics that we had to discuss as mature grown-ups.

But it was just too hard to try keeping my hands off him.

My hand was almost always on the back of my head. Which could be very distracting. For him, of course. Especially when I drew circles with my fingers at the back of his neck.

 

 

 “I know that look," he suddenly stated.

He then put one arm out in front of me and pushed against my chest.

“What look?”

"Jongin, we are supposed to talk." he backed up, scooting off the bed over the couch to put more distance between us.

"What?" I feigned and innocent expression as I got up from the bed as well.

"You know what." I kept moving towards him. He continued evasive manoeuvres. "It’s not a good time."

“For what, Kyung ah? Good time for what?”

“I know what you’re thinking and the answer is no.”

“Are you playing hard to get now?”

“No!” He couldn’t help but blush a bright red as he continued to evade me by scrambling from one corner to the other corner of the hotel room. “Other people may hear!”

"The rooms around us are filled by our members.” I shrugged. “Let them hear." My tongue darted out, wetting my bottom lip before going back into my mouth.

“Gosh, listen to you! You are just 20 and the things that goes through your mind are just so…” he struggled to find the right words, “Dirty!”

I had to laugh at that.

With a burst of speed, I leapt over the couch and reached him in a split second. Stunned, he involuntarily let out a shrill girly scream.

“Equal? Nah, I am the head of the family, hands down.”

“Oh, just give it up already.” He retorted.

I wrapped my arms around him tightly and, with a grunt, pulled him to the bed with me. He pushed my chest like he wanted me off of him, but his fingers had my shirt clutched in them and I knew he was full of .

 

 

 

He wanted me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo’s POV

On the bed

No doubt about the ual chemistry in the air.

Jongin tugged my hips against his, and I felt a hard length between us. It was only a bulge against the fabric of his pants, but it was enough to get me as hard as a rock as well.

He cupped my face gently and planted his lips on mine. My whole body sank forward into his chest. His lips moved against mine. His tongue pushed against my sealed lips and slowly pushed his way through, exploring my mouth so gently. His hands brushed some hair behind my ears and then proceeded to find my wrists. His fingers the insides of my wrists and I burst into flames.

It was a kiss so tender it was just a touch in the fire burning so bright.  It was as if he was holding himself back, not wanting to mess it up, not wanting to push too far.

But the slowest kiss made for too much haste

I didn't want soft and gentle. I needed rough possession, claiming, branding, a firestorm of heat and flame that would end the world around us, leaving nothing but ashes.

“My turn,” I whispered in his ear before I flipped my body, pushing him back on to the bed.

A tiny yelp of surprise escaped from his mouth as I sat on top of him. With both my hands beside his head for support, I lowered my face to his. I kissed him with the sure decisiveness, my mouth trailing to his cheek and chin and ear, returning again and again to his mouth and lingering there, my breath mingling with his.  My arms circled his neck, bringing him nearer, every kiss surer and more intense than the one before.

Soon he was lost in a haze of sighs and murmurs and caresses.

My fingers fanned through his shirt until all the buttons came off. I ran my fingers down his ripped chest and rid him of his pants.

The second I slipped inside of him, if I had ever doubted or questioned, all that evaporated, leaving me with one single, definite truth. We had fallen in love in an all-consuming blaze of passion and need. We fitted together like poorly cut puzzle pieces, but once the edges joined and positioned just right, our scattered being came together to create a solid, deliberate piece of art, completely crystal clear and in focus.

He groaned and moaned, shouting my name and asking for more.

He was a complete goner.

 

He soon fell asleep in my arms and I smirked mischievously, knowing to myself that I had captured him, like a prisoner in a cage.

 

 

Ha. And who is the head of the family again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Enjoy and leave a comment if you did ^^

@Nadou-bses: Thanks for your lovely comment! ^^ The gif broke my shipper’s heart, I can only hope that Kai was complaining about something to Kyungsoo and not that they were fighting…

@AeChaPark: Aw didn’t mean to make you cry… thanks! Glad you love the update :D And you are really too sweet ♥ thanks for your nice comments!

@jong-in-soo: I like your username haha! As requested… this chapter is about… ^^

@dewdew90: Hi there :) I’m not sure what you said in your comments but thanks for reading and enjoying this story ^^

@cheriehime: Thanks! Your comment is such a nice compliment >< I want to cry… big hug for you :D And nope, I have not been through any of what I wrote before. I just read a lot I guess?  But most of my ideas come from looking at their real life moments. ^^

@CKeh97: HAHA! Your super looooong comment is so EPIC! Here, this chapter, as you requested as well ~ Hope it satisfied your ‘kaisoo pororo heart’ hahaha! You are the granny?! Hahaha! You are really epic! Looking forward to more comments from you HAHAHA!!

@WooRih: AW! Thank ew >< your comment completely made me smile on the train like a crazy person…  

@EunMiSong: Hi there :) new reader?

@aejae22: Really? Haha! Did I not write it fierce and intense enough? Oopsss…

@RonRoxx: Completely agreeing with you! Relationships would be a breeze if someone loved me the way Jongin loves Kyungsoo…

@annexing: Aw don’t cry! Hope this chapter made up for it ^^

@_byyourside: Thank you so so much! Much needed encouragement :)

@springjasmine91: Oh yes... much much closer /wriggles eyebrows/

@izie114: Haha… nope I don’t have a baby. My way of telling the story suggest that I do? well, I’ll take that as a compliment :D

@MarshmallowHyun: AW thank ew!! /takes a bow/ love love your comment ^^ and nope my story is completely fictional XP

@joohyun007: Waiting for MY updates?! Awwwww! You are so sweet!

@2PMWooFan13: Anyone would I guess. When you have a child, it is like the world revolved around him or her… LOL that’s a funny way of putting it, yeollie’s fault then in that case haha!

@SHINee2MinJongKey19: Seems like you like fluffy stuff haha! Glad you liked it :)