Fight

Baby Story II

indirect kiss 0.0

 

 

Jongin’s POV

In the hotel room

We were both lying on the bed, facing the ceiling. Kyungie’s head rested on my arm as we both stayed there, enjoying each other’s company.

“I’m still mad at you, you know,” I pouted slightly, “You haven’t even worn couple outfits with me in public before and yet you wore it with Baek.”

Beneath me, the bed tipped as Kyungie edged closer. I felt him lean over me. His breath, warm and measured, hit my cheek. Two breaths. Three. Four... Then I heard him stop breathing, and a second later, I felt his lips on my mouth. It wasn’t the sort of kiss I’d had with him before, hungry, wanting, desperate. This kiss was soft, more like a memory of a kiss, so careful like someone running fingers over them. My mouth parted and stilled; it was so quiet, a whisper, not a shout. Kyungie’s hand touched my neck, thumb pressed into the skin next to my jaw.

Almost too early for my liking, he pulled back. By now, he was seated on top of me. Even with nothing but moonlight illuminating the room, I could see the face that I had grown to love with all my heart.

“Forgive me?”

It was on the tip of my tongue to say no, absolutely not. But then I made the mistake of meeting Kyungie’s gaze. There was something about great big brown eyes, I decided. One look into them and all of my convictions went flying out the window. Before I could say a word, he got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. His finger wagged at me mischievously, beckoning me to follow him. I heard water gushing from the tap. Naturally, I was curiously what he was doing.

“Jongin. Come here,” he called out from the bathroom.

The moment I entered the huge bathroom, he grinned impishly and flicked the moisture on his fingertips directly into his face.

For an instant, I could only stare at him in stunned amazement,

“You really shouldn’t have done that,” I said softly.

He pressed closer until we were nose to nose.

“Oh my, I am SO terrified. What are you going to do to me? Drown me? my hind and smack me?”

I laughed in spite of myself.

“You, young man, haven’t got the common sense now, do you? I have yet to forgive you for that couple outfit and you are spraying water at me? Do you have any idea who you are dealing with? I am a feared and revered water fighter in my hometown!”

He wrinkled his nose. “You are a big faker; that’s what you are! Besides, you were the one who had to kiss that girl in the music video!”

He flicked more water in my face again. I blinked then wiped the wetness from my eyes. He was still grinning, clearing challenging me to retaliate. Then he delivered the final insult by tucking his hands in his armpits and flapping his elbows while squawking like a chicken.

How could anyone stay angry with Kyungie? Seriously.

“Do you know what I do to people who flick water in my face?” I asked in an ominously low voice.

“No, what?”

I growled deep and low like a wolf before I made a lunge for him. He shrieked and tried to evade my grasp, setting him off balance. Afraid that he might slip on the wet floor, I grabbed for him in earnest, hooking an arm around his slender waist. With a twist of my upper body, I pinned him beneath me on the floor, taking care not to crush him until my weight. Giggling and shrieking, he flailed his arms and kicked with his feet.

Chuckling, I made fast work to grip both his wrist and force his arms over his head.

“Hmm… how shall I punish you?” I growled and bent to nibble the sweet slope of his neck. He continued to giggle and struggle under me. Breathless with laughter, he gazed up at me with his lovely eyes, which had a touch of mischief in them.

“Not enough, huh? You aren’t repenting enough!” I released my grip on his wrists and started tickling him mercilessly. Until his body went limp with exhaustion beneath me and his cheeks had gone rose with laughter.

“Have you learned your lesson?” I asked.

“Yes,” he said weakly.

Slowly, I released him and levered myself up for him to get up. As he scrambled out from under me, he twisted onto his knees and a playful glint lit up his eyes.

 

 

Oh no.

Before I could get out of the way, something cold and dripping wet slapped me full in the face. I jerked and just sat there for a moment, blinded by the wet cloth that clung to my face. I peeled the wet rag away from one eye and peered at that naughty rascal lover of mine. Giggling he tried to flee but I grabbed his ankles to halt his flight and settled for rubbing the wet cloth on his face. He blindly d for the bucket of water he had prepared, cupped his hand to collect water and flung it at my head.

From that moment forward, war was declared and the water fight was on. It went on from the bathroom to other parts of the hotel room. We were drenched to the bones. There was water everywhere. Water on the walls. Water on the sofa. Water on the bed. By the time exhaustion claimed the final victory, the room looked as if a rain cloud had entered and dumped all its contents in the hotel room.

Weak from laughter, I collapsed on the floor, my back leaning on the bed. Kyungie a wet lump beside me, with his head on my shoulder.

“What happened here?!”

I pushed up to look at the door. Sehun and Luhan were standing at the door with horror in their expressions. I looked at Kyungie. He was damp from head to toe with his head hanging in wet lines around his face. Glancing down at myself, I saw that I wasn’t any better.

“Sorry,” I shrugged nonchalantly.

“Are you two crazy? We just left for bubble tea and the room looked like a hurricane went right through it!” Luhan gasped. He grabbed his and Sehun’s luggage before saying annoyed, “Well, it looks like it is impossible for us to sleep here, Sehun ah. Let’s sleep in the other rooms. Tsk. We’ll be in your room, Kai.”

As the door clicked shut, we started giggling. Luhan would forgive us, no doubt about that.

Now, we got to share a bedroom together. Like old times, I thought to myself, just the two of us.

 

 

 

Mission accomplished. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So... I'm flying to Korea tmr! I am SOOO excited. It will be my graduation trip with my friends. Friends that aren't really into kpop :/ so I guess no chance of trying to see EXO in person. 

I will try to update as much as I can but I don't think I will be able to reply comments there. So I'll reply them when i get back ^^

I'll reply some now~

@aejae22: Thanks! They are indeed legendary hahah!

@annexing: Soon soon haha. After their comeback~ ^^

@deejung0912: I don’t exactly ship them either but I like to watch them together. Kaisoo will always be #1 for me haha

@SHINee2MinJongKey19: Thanks! I like this chapter too. /Actually I wrote it some time ago as a spare chapter >

@--inspiritic: I hope I got your username right >< Glad you like this chapter!

@Nadou-bses: Baekyeol shipper? I have so much planned for them after their comeback :D

@myungielove: Yesh~ :) here’s another cute kaisoo chapter for you~~

@AeChaPark : Thanks :D such a compliment ^^~ more kaisoo kids? Haha maybe? Shhhh hahaha…

@springjasmine91: This is one sweet chapter right? Hahaha! Why don’t such things happen to me? :3  Oh ya, thanks for correcting my story! Sometimes mistakes just slip by or I was too lazy to check (oops…)

@Eun-ah: Another Baekyeol shipper! I didn’t know I had this many on board haha! And THANKS for commenting!!! And supporting this story ^^ Big hug!

@izie114: Yup! He is afraid of being left behind… in my story at least XD. But no worries, I won’t any of them sad, especially him ^^v

@Yanonini02: Glad you liked it! :)

@lovemeknot: Haha! Your comments always crack me up. Btw, many people commented that they loved your poster! You really did a great job… hahaha Can’t thank you enough…

@joohyun007: ^^ aren’t they all fluff? Heehee.

@RonRoxx: haha I wonder what you would say for this chap….

@patriciakpop: thanks! I try to be as legit as possible ^^

@donutt: Haven’t seen you in a while… you ok?  

@choinadyu29: Yup I love the poster too! :3

@Dennie3103: Hi! I remember you haha! Thanks for subbing and commenting ^^

@Fluttershy123: Hahaha your comment! I sense massice spazzing!

@kyungsooaddict: Yup same old-sick-gambler parent.. in jail now~

@maximumvolume: First comment? You seem really wise. True words. Blood runs deep no matter what. Kyungie will have to manage the guilt and his parents will have to manage their addictions first…  

@xellamari: haha if this really happened in real life, I’m  pretty sure Jongin would have done the exact same thing.

@cheriehime: Glad you like the chapter! Haha! Didn’t mean to make you cry though.. haha

@MelodySarah: Thanks for commenting!  

@bluetwilight57: Thanks! I love the ending too ^^. Kaisoo is ALWAYS cute hahaha

@2PMWooFan13: first comment as well? Thanks for commenting! ^^ no one would wish to be in that situation. Unless there is Jongin to save them, then I might reconsider… XD 

 

Thanks for reading! And leave a comment~