Never

Can you hear me?

Doojoon’s POV

“You’re mine.” I heard a voice said, and then felt a gentle caress on my cheek.

My eyes snapped open, but all I saw was darkness. I sat up, trying to feel for the switch, but I felt none. I feel my hands around, trying to touch something, but my surroundings were empty.

“I want to you senseless.” A voice said from behind me.

“WHO’S THAT!?” I yelled, turning behind despite the fact it was dark.

“Mine. Yoon Doojoon, you’re mine.” Two voices said at the same time.

The lights went on out of a sudden, blinding me with its sudden brightness. When my eyes finally adjusted to the light, I found myself lying on a bed that seemed to be floating in the air. Despite the fact I had no restrains, I could not seem to move at all. It was as if my body was being tied to the bed by invisible ropes. I could feel the pain when I tried to tug onto it.

“Oppa!” A voice at my left said.

I turned over to find the sasaeng fan grinning at me, her face just inches from mine. I opened my mouth to shout, but no voice came out.

“Oppa, why are you so scared of me?” She asked, touching my cheek.

I tried to shake her hand away, but she squashed my cheeks hard.

Her expression changed, her eyes turned red.

“Oppa, you better be doing what I say if you don’t want to get hurt.” She said.

I could feel her nails dig into my cheeks. I let out a soundless whimper when she was hurting me too much, but she did not seem bothered by it at all.

“Oppa! You’re mine!” She screamed into my face.

I cried out in pain when she sank her teeth into my neck, biting me hard.

The lights went off suddenly, and I started feeling a pair of hands roam my body. I struggled and tried to get it off but whoever it is started pinching me.

“You’re so handsome, you know?” The voice whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I recognized the voice; my .

I was about to shout when I felt his palm slap over my mouth. He kept his hand there, muffling my scream as he violated my body.

“If you keep struggling, you’ll only hurt yourself.” He said, my ear.

I kicked despite the invisible restrains hurting my ankles with every movement. He rested his entire weight on my chest, making it hard for me to breathe.

“I’ve been thinking of you every night, you know.” He said as he slipped his hand into my boxer, grabbing my junior.

The lights went on again and I saw both the sasaeng fan as well as him hovering above me. They looked like vultures circling above their prey.

“YOU’RE MINE!!” They said in unison, their voice so low it did not sound like them at all.

And then, they acted as if they were charging towards me. I screamed in fear despite having no sound come out of my throat.

“DOOJOON!” I heard a familiar voice shouted my name. I felt a hard shake on my shoulders and then my eyes shot open.

I was back in Iseul’s room again. She looked at me worriedly, and I stared back blankly at her. It was just a dream. Thank God it was just a dream.

She was saying something, but I could not hear anything. She must have realized it because she stopped talking. She reached over to the bedside table, and then put on my hearing aid for me.

“Can you hear me now?” She asked.

I nodded once.

“Did you dream of something bad? You were screaming and crying.” She said.

I said nothing.

“It’s alright, it’s alright. It’s over.” She said, wiping my forehead with a piece of tissue.

She pushed me to lie down onto the bed gently.

“It’s only 4.30AM. Continue to sleep.” She said, patting my chest lightly.

I shook my head. I did not want to sleep and have to dream of that again.

“Sleep. I’ll be here. Nothing will happen.” She said.

I struggled to stay awake, but I was really sleepy. I had no idea when I drifted off into sleep, but I slept well. When I opened my eyes again, I saw Eun resting her chin on my chest, staring at me with her huge eyes.

“Who left you here?” I asked, patting her head gently.

She started laughing and snuggling her face into my chest, then sprawled out on her stomach on my chest. I held her close to me, hugging her like a bolster. I fell asleep again, only to be woken up by a gentle tap on my cheek.

“Wakey~” Iseul said, smiling at me.

Eun was asleep in my arms, her drool all over the sleeve of my shirt. I sat up carefully so as not to hurt her.

“Let me put her in her cot so you can go wash up.” Iseul said softly.

I was reluctant to let go of Eun, but I handed her to Iseul anyway.

I washed up and headed downstairs. Iseul was already in the kitchen. She turned when she heard me coming down.

“I made breakfast. Eat before you go.” She said cheerfully.

“It’s fine.” I muttered, heading for the door.

“Hey! But I already made. You have to eat anyway, don’t you?” She asked, blocking my way.

I pushed her away gently, but she opened her arms wide, blocking the door. I frowned at her childish attempt.

“Is it that difficult to just eat breakfast with me?” She asked.

“Yes. The sight of you kills my appetite.” I said coldly.

I could tell from her expression that she was hurt by my words.

“Doo, don’t do this please.” She pleaded.

Iseul hardly plead, but when she do it, it must be something really important to her.

“Doo, please.” She grabbed my arm, her tears flowing down her cheeks.

“I know I am at fault. I know nothing I do can erase the hurt has been done to you. But Doo, I am sorry. I am very, very sorry. Please forgive me. Please.” She cried.

I was surprised when she fell to her knees and hugged my legs, not letting me move.

“DOO!! PLEASE!!” She cried.

“Let go.” I said.

“NO! NO! NO!” She was practically screaming now.

“LET GO!” I shouted, pushing her roughly.

She fell backwards, still crying.

“I hate you. I will never forgive you.” I said to her.

I headed towards the door, but stopped when I heard her say something.

“DO YOU THINK I DON’T HATE MYSELF!? DO YOU THINK I COULD FORGIVE MYSELF FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!? I HATE MYSELF TOO, DOO! I WISH IT WAS ME AND NOT YOU THAT HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT! I REALLY, REALLY WISH IT WAS ME!!!!” She shouted.

I walked out of the house, leaving her to cry, but I would be lying if I said her words did not hurt me. Iseul ah, you silly girl, I would never want this to happen to you. Never.

Perhaps I do not hate Iseul at all, I just hated the fact no one was there to protect me when I needed it the most, and the easiest to blame was Iseul, therefore she became the scapegoat. None of this is her fault. It is not like she planned it or knew beforehand. If Iseul had any fault, it would be that she is too nice for her own good.

***
“Doojoon,” My manager hyung called out, interrupting our dance practice.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Your call.” He said, handing me the phone.

“Can’t it wait? We were in the middle of practice.” I said, feeling slightly annoyed that he interrupted us for a phone call.

“It’s important. It’s the police.” He said quietly.

“Police?” I asked, surprised.

The other boys stopped what they were doing and turned to me.

“Hello?” I answered the call.

“Hello? Is this Yoon Doojoon?” The person over the line asked.

“Yes.” I asked, puzzled as to why the police would be calling me.

“This is the police station calling.” The man said.

“O… kay. May I know what is it regarding?” I asked.

I could not help but feel nervous.

“Do you happen to know of this person called Iseul?” He asked.

“Iseul?” I repeated.

The boys and I were exchanging confused glances. What exactly happened to Iseul for the police to be calling?

The officer was explaining the situation to me but I could not seem to digest it properly until I heard a word that shook me back into reality.

“What did you say? HOSPITAL!?” I exclaimed.

***
c2dd4.gifIseul: DO YOU THINK I DON’T HATE MYSELF!? DO YOU THINK I COULD FORGIVE MYSELF FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!? I HATE MYSELF TOO, DOO! I WISH IT WAS ME AND NOT YOU THAT HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT! I REALLY, REALLY WISH IT WAS ME!!!!

1fd0cfbf.gifDoojoon: What did you say? HOSPITAL!?