I'm here

Can you hear me?

Iseul’s POV

I had just put Eun back into her cot after hushing her back to sleep after milk when my phone rang loudly. I cursed silently as I hurried to grab my phone, but I noticed the difference in the ringtone. It was Doojoon calling. I had a different ringtone for him. Why would he be calling me at such timing?

“Hello?” I answered quickly.

“Doo?” I called out again.

I heard nothing but noises from the other line.

“Doo? What is this?” I asked, annoyed.

“No! No! Please! Don’t!” I finally heard his voice.

He sounded scared.

“Doo? Where are you? What’s going on? Doo!” I yelled, despite knowing he might not be able to hear me.

“Oppa! You asked me what I wanted, didn’t you? I want you, Oppa! I want you! Let me have you!” A female voice said.

I almost dropped the phone. What was happening?

“Please don’t do this! Please!!!” Doojoon sounded like he was going to cry.

“What are you afraid of, Oppa? You’ve nothing to lose!” She started giggling.

“No, no, no!” Doojoon pleaded.

“.” I cursed, ending the call.

I knew that even if I continued listening, it would not help the situation a single bit. I called Junhyung instead.

“Jun! Where did Doo go to!?” I asked, not giving him a chance to say anything beforehand.

“He.. he said he’s going for a walk.” He said, sounding surprise.

“Okay, thanks.” I ended the call hurriedly.

He called me back again.

“What’s going on? Did something happen?” He asked anxiously.

“He called me, and then there’s some weird noises. I’m going to look for him. Don’t worry.” I said.

“What weird noises?! Where are you going to look!?” He asked.

“I don’t know what’s going on, but I know where I am going to look.” I said.

I knew Doojoon’s strolling path. He always takes the same path, and thankfully, it was not far from my parents’ house. The only problem I have now is Eun. My parents are away, so that means if I leave the house, Eun would be alone. But I cannot ignore Doojoon too.

“Sweetheart, please sleep through. I’ll come back soon. Your Doodoo is asking for help, so I am going to him. Be a good girl, okay?” I said to her sleeping self. I kissed her on her forehead and took one last glance before hurrying out of the house.

Doojoon, please be okay.

Doojoon’s POV

“Oppa, why are you so scared?” She asked.

I could feel myself trembling as she slipped her hands into my shirt, digging her nails into my bare body.

“Oppa, are you not eating well? Why are you so boney?” She asked as she continued to touch me all over.

She pressed her body closed against me, making me unable to move. I struggled, but each time I did, she would pinch me hard.

“Please stop it. Please.” I pleaded.

“Why are you crying, Oppa?” She asked.

“Do I disgust you?” She asked, taking a step back.

I took the opportunity to run, but she pulled me back, her expression very different from before.

“Oppa, why are you so scared of me?” She asked, pushing me against the wall.

She squeezed my shoulders hard as she glared at me.

“No…” I muttered, feeling really afraid now.

“Is it because I am not pretty? Hmm?” She asked.

“It’s not like that. Please.” I pleaded.

“Then why!?” She yelled into my face.

She pulled my coat down in a swift movement and threw it aside, leaving me onto in a plain tee shirt.

“Then let me have you, Oppa. You are mine.” She said as she tried to kiss my neck.

“No!! NO!!! STOP IT!!!” I yelled, pushing her away.

“WHY NOT!?” She slapped me across my cheek.

I screamed when she tore my shirt apart. I watch her face turn into the man that day, her voice turning into his. Her actions were all his now. I had no idea who was the real person; him or her.

 “Doo!! Doo!!!” A familiar voice called out, but I could not register who it was.

“GO AWAY! GO AWAY!! PLEASE!!! STOP IT!!!” I cried hard.

My head was in a huge mess. All I could think of at that time was to get whoever it is who was trying to touch me off me this instance. I kicked wildly and started clawing at whoever it was.

“DOOJOON! DOOJOON! WAKE UP! IT’S ME!! ISEUL! YAH!! STOP IT!!!” The voice said.

My hands were held on tightly.

“OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT ME!” The voice said.

I opened my eyes and saw Iseul kneeling in front of me, holding onto my wrists tightly.

“Calm down. You’re okay. Just breathe. She’s gone. It’s just me and you now.” She said.

“I saw… I saw him.. He.. He…” I stuttered.

“There’s no one anymore. It’s just me and you. You’re safe. I promise you.” She said, cupping my cheeks.

I looked around. The sasaeng fan was gone. It was really just Iseul and me now.

“She’s gone.” I muttered.

“Yes.” She said, wiping my face with a piece of tissue.

I looked at her. Her hair was in a mess and she had scratches on her face, but she did not seem to be bothered by it at all.

“Where are you going!?” I panicked when she started to move away from me.

“I’m just going to pick your coat up. Your shirt is torn.” She said.

“I’ll come with you.” I said, hugging onto her arm.

I did not want to be left alone even if it is just a few centimeters away.

She smiled and helped me up. We headed to where my coat was. She picked it up and put it on for me, zipping it up all the way to my neck.

“Why are you here?” I asked.

“You called me.” She said. I did?

I thought for a while, and then I realized that actually I may really have called her. When the sasaeng fan was trying to molest me, my fingers were tapping against my phone. I could call Iseul even without looking at the phone, and maybe that is when I called her.

“I was so scared, Doo.” She said, hugging me tightly.

“What am I going to do if something bad happens to you again? Hmm?” She asked.

I said nothing, except let her hug me.

Iseul’s POV

It did not take me long to find Doojoon because I could hear his screams from afar. He sounded really terrified. I started running towards his voice.

When I finally found him, what I saw made me so mad I could literally feel myself trembling. The girl, whoever she was, was trying to kiss his neck despite the fact he was obviously scared and uncomfortable.

“NO!! NO!!! STOP IT!!!” He yelled, pushing her away.

“WHY NOT!?” She slapped him across his cheek. How dare she slap Doojoon!?

I gasped when she tore his shirt apart. He was a screaming mess, as though out of his mind. I raced towards them and grabbed her by her hair before she could touch him again.

“WHY YES!?” I yelled at her as I pushed her away from him.

”WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?” She shouted at me.

“Someone you really don’t wish to be messing with.” I said, pulling out my phone.

“What are you doing!?” She tried to snatch my phone but I was faster in holding it away from her.

“Calling the police, of course.” I threatened her.

“How dare you!?” She shouted.

“What? Are you asking yourself that question?” I asked.

“Who do you think you are to be interfering with Oppa and I!?” She yelled.

“I beg your pardon?” I asked.

I got startled when Doojoon started screaming really painfully. I diverted my attention to him, unfortunately giving her the opportunity to run away. But my main concern at that point of time was just him.

“Doo! Doo!” I shouted, trying to grab his hands.

“GO AWAY! GO AWAY!! PLEASE!!! STOP IT!!!” He cried.

He kicked me, scratched my face and pulled my hair while screaming. When I finally grabbed his hands, he cried and pleaded to be let go. Was this how he felt when he was ? Why was I not there for him when he needed my protection the most?

***
“I’m sorry, Doo. I’m so sorry.” I said, hugging him tightly.

He did not hug back. I could still feel his body trembling.

“Let’s go.” I said, holding onto his hand.

“Don’t touch me.” He pushed my hand away, returning back to the cold Doojoon.

“Let’s go!” I was firm this time.

I was not going to leave him alone again. Even if he hated it, I am going to stick myself to him.

“Where are you taking me!?” He yelled, trying to pull free from my grip.

“My place! I have no time to send you back. Eun is alone.” I said, dragging him.

“What!? You left Eun alone!?” He successfully pulled his hand away from mine.

He stormed in front of me, blocking my way.

“YOU LEFT EUN ALONE AT HOME!?” He yelled into my face.

“WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO DO WHEN YOU CALLED ME AND WERE YELLING LIKE THAT!? DID YOU WANT ME TO BRING HER ALONG OR LEAVE YOU ALONE!? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?” I yelled at him, losing patience.

“Still, you should not be leaving her alone! She’s just a baby!” He yelled.

“AND I AM JUST HUMAN! You think I don’t feel worried leaving Eun alone!? You’re wasting my ing time by having this pointless conversation with you here! It’s either you follow me back to my place, or you ing go back on your own, if you have the guts to!” I threatened him.

I saw his face pale. I only said that because I was confident he would not dare to go back on his own, at least not after what just happened.

“You decide for yourself.” I said as I pushed passed him.

I smiled to myself when I heard his footsteps behind me. He overtook me quickly and started walking in front of me. Of course, he would not want to be walking behind me where I cannot see him.

When we got back, I was relieved to not hear Eun crying, but I had to check anyway.

“Thank you, princess.” I whispered to her when I found her still asleep.

I went back down to the living room. Doojoon was seated on the sofa, hugging his knees.

“Come up.” I said, tugging onto his arm.

He obediently followed me.

I made him sit on my bed while I grabbed the first aid kit as well as a shirt for him.

“It’ll hurt just a little.” I said as I cleaned the cuts caused by the idiot’s nails on his body.

“Are you hurt anywhere else?” I asked.

He shook his head.

I helped him put on the shirt and took his jeans from him after he took them off.

“Sleep on my bed.” I said.

“Where are you going to sleep?” He asked.

“On my bed, of course.” I said, tucking him in before climbing in.

“Where are your parents?” He asked.

“On a holiday. Shhh~ Close your eyes.” I said.

I took off his hearing aid for him. His eyes widened, as though afraid of something.

“Sleep. Don’t worry. I am here.” I said as slowly as possible so he could read my lips.

I pat his chest gently, coaxing him to sleep.

***
This is a bad, bad, bad chapter. I apologize. My brain isn't working.

tumblrmncgypkfqh1s0vgaf.gif