No idea

Can you hear me?

Iseul’s POV

“Why is he taking so long?” I asked, looking to see if Doojoon is coming back.

It has been almost twenty minutes and he was still not back from the toilet.

“Do you want me to check?” My boy asked.

“I’ll go.” I said.

He grabbed my hand and chuckled.

“Yah~ What do you want to do in the gents?” He laughed.

“Oh.” I looked away in embarrassment.

“I’ll go and check on him. Eat.” He said, kissing me on my cheek before getting up.

Just as he turned over, we saw Doojoon walking over.

“Sorry.” Doojoon apologized quietly before sitting down.

His eyes were swollen and his face was pale. He looked so different from when I saw him earlier.

“Doodoo ah, are you okay?” I asked, wanting to feel his forehead for a fever but he dodged it.

I looked at him, feeling slightly hurt by his actions.

“You look really unwell. Are you okay?” My boy asked.

Doojoon nodded.

“But I think I’ll get going first.” He said.

“You barely ate, and you look really sick. How can you drive in this condition?” I asked.

“I’m just tired. Don’t worry about me. Enjoy dinner.” He said as he stood up.

“Doo ah!” I yanked him to sit down.

“I want to go home, okay!? Just let me go!” He yelled at me.

I stared at him in shock. The whole restaurant was looking at us.

“I… I just….” I muttered.

“Enjoy dinner. It’s on me.” He mumbled before walking off.

“Maybe you should go after him.” My boy said, looking slightly embarrassed.

I shook my head.

“Let’s eat.” I said, stabbing the fork into the food on my plate.

I could not even concentrate during dinner. I was even more annoyed when the waiter told us Doojoon even ordered dessert for us. Why was he doing this?

“Let’s not eat anymore.” My boy said.

“What?” I asked, looking up at him.

“I said, let’s not eat anymore. Let’s go.” He smiled.

“Go? But.. but…” I said.

“Let’s go.” He smiled, taking my hand into his as we headed out of the restaurant.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized.

“For what?” He asked.

“Spoiling dinner.” I pouted.

“It’s not your fault.” He said.

I looked at him.

“Neither is it his.” He said.

“It feels like I spoilt your dinner with him though.” He continued softly.

“Noooo~” I cupped his cheeks.

“He didn’t seem too pleased to see me.” He said.

“I didn’t tell him beforehand. Perhaps he was shocked.” I said.

“You didn’t tell him?” He asked.

“I wanted to give him a surprise. I didn’t expect things to turn out this way.” I pouted.

“Awww~” He pulled me into his embrace.

Junhyung’s POV

“Hyung, would you stop playing with the toy!?” Kikwang groaned.

“What?” I asked, smacking the Pikachu toy on purpose.

“HYUNG!!! PLEASE!!!!” He glared at me.

He was trying to sleep, but I was really bored.

“Play with me Kiki ah~” I poked him with my feet.

“Hyung! I’m really sleepy!” He whined.

“Alright, alright. Sleep then.” I mumbled.

I waited for about five minutes before smacking the Pikachu toy again.

“HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!” He screamed.

I burst into laughter, but stopped when he stormed out of the room with his blanket and pillow.

“Yah! Why are you so petty!? I was just playing with you! Yah! Kiki ah! I’m sorry, okay? I’m sorry.” I pulled him back.

He frowned at me.

“I’m sorry, okay? I’ll stop. Go back to sleep.” I said, pushing him back into the room.

“Shhh~ Sleep well.” I said, tucking him into bed.

I thought about teasing him again, but I felt bad. He really looked tired. I lied on my bed, playing some random games on my phone when it rang out of a sudden, startling me.

“.” I cursed when I dropped my phone onto my face.

“Hello?!” I answered grumpily because my nose hurts.

No response.

“HELLO!?” I yelled in annoyance.

“Hyunggggggggggggg~” Kikwang whined.

“Sorry, sorry.” I apologized, patting him lightly before heading out.

“HELLO!?” I shouted when I was in the balcony.

“Jun..” A weak voice called out.

I looked at the caller name. It was Doojoon. Why did he sound like that?

“Doo? Is that you?” I asked worriedly.

“Jun ah, can you come?” He asked.

“Come? Where? Where are you? Are you okay?” I asked as I ran back to my room to put on some decent looking clothes.

“My head hurts, Jun ah~ My entire body hurts. I can’t drive. I… I don’t know what to do.” He said, sounding like he would cry.

“Where’s Iseul?” I asked.

“Iseul?” He asked.

“Yea, Iseul. Where is she? Didn’t you meet her for dinner?” I asked.

Kikwang sat up, looking at me curiously.

“Who’s that?” Kikwang asked.

“Doo.” I mouthed.

“Is something wrong?” He asked.

“I don’t know.” I said softly.

“Can you come, Jun? Please.” Doojoon started to cry.

“I’m coming. Where are you?” I asked.

“The place we always go chill at night.” He said.

“Okay. I’m coming. Stay there and wait for me, okay? Don’t go anywhere.” I said.

He ended the call.

“What’s wrong?” Kikwang asked.

“I don’t know. But I’m going to look for him. Sleep. I’ll be back soon.” I said.

“I’ll go with you.” He said.

“It’s fine. I’ll just go drive him back. I think he’s sick or something. Nothing to worry about.” I said.

“Update me.” He said.

“Yea.” I said as I hurried out.

I took a cab to the place. It was under the bridge of some secluded site. We happened to find this place one day while driving around. There was no one, so it because our place to chill and just let go of our celebrity status for a bit.

I paid the taxi driver and hurried out of the cab. I spotted Doojoon’s car from afar.

“DOOJOON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” I yelled in shock when I saw him sprawled out on top of the car.

“Jun ah~” He turned to me.

I was even more shocked when I saw his face. He was crying so badly his face swelled up.

“What’s wrong!? Did you argue with Iseul!?” I asked as I tried to get him down.

After much difficulties, I managed to get him down without hurting him. I have no idea how he even climbed up there but that was the least of my concerns now.

“Let’s go home, huh?” I asked, helping him into the passenger’s seat.

“I don’t want to.” He cried.

“Why?” I asked.

“I don’t want to go anywhere. I don’t want to move. I want to stay here forever.” He said in between his sobs.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, wiping his tears that never seem to stop flowing.

“I can’t do it, Junhyung ah~ I can’t wish her happiness. I should be wishing her happiness, right!? As someone who truly loves her, I should be sincerely wishing her happiness! But I can’t! I can’t! It ing hurts!!” He kept hitting his chest.

“Stop it! You’re hurting yourself!” I grabbed his wrists tightly.

“Tell me what is ing wrong!?” I yelled impatiently.

“SHE ING GOT HERSELF A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He screamed into my face.

I stared at him in shock.

“What?” I asked.

“Iseul got herself a boyfriend, AND IT IS NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He wailed. It sounded so painful I felt tears streaming down my cheeks as well. But instead of sorrow, I felt anger. Iseul, how can you ing do this to Doojoon?

I let him cry his heart out. He was so weak after that he could not even make a sound or lift his finger. I drove him back and miraculously managed to drag him back into our dorm. He was not even using any strength, or rather, I doubt he has any left.

“Lie down first.” I panted as I dropped him onto the sofa.

“NO!!” I yelled when he slide down onto the floor, knocking his head against the edge of the table.

“Are you okay? Huh? I’m sorry! Yah!” I shook him.

He said nothing except stare blankly into the ceiling. Fortunately he was not bleeding, but I could feel a small bump on his forehead. I had no strength to pull him back onto the sofa, so I pushed the table away to make space for him to lie on the floor. I got some fresh clothes for him as well as a bucket of water and a towel.

“I’ll change you, alright?” I said.

He nodded once.

I wanted to scream at him for letting her land him into this state, but I kept my mouth shut instead. I took off his clothes and cleaned him before helping him wear the fresh ones. After I was done, I felt like I had ran an hour on the treadmill. Man, this guy sure is heavy~

“Shall we go back to the room?” I asked him.

He nodded tiredly. I helped him up and supported him back into his room.

“Lie down.” I said as I helped him.

“Hyunseung~ Hyunseung~” I shook the sleeping guy.

He opened his eyes, looking at me, confused.

“Would you sleep in my room for tonight? Please?” I asked.

“Huh?” He continued to look at me.

“Never mind. Come.” I said, pulling him up.

He let me drag him to my room and tuck him into my bed. This guy is so easy to abduct!

I went back to Doojoon after settling Hyunseung. He was still in a daze.

“Doojoon ah~ Close your eyes and sleep already.” I coaxed him.

He closed his eyes as he was told, but I knew he was not asleep. I spend the next hour unable to fall asleep because I was worried he might do something stupid if I let myself fall asleep. His words kept repeating in my head; she ing got herself a boyfriend.

How could she do this? After all that Doojoon has did for her, how could she repay him like this? But then again, Doojoon never once told her out-front that he liked her.

“Stop crying already.” I said as I wiped his tears.

He had been crying silently for an hour or so. I was starting to worry he might go blind at this rate. I sat next to him, wiping his tears and patting his arm lightly, in hope I would be able to coax him into sleep. I could tell he was about to fall asleep when the stupid doorbell rang.

“DAMN IT!” I cursed loudly.

He opened his eyes, looking at me.

“I’ll go get it. Just sleep.” I said softly before heading out.

“WHO THE IS THAT!?” I yelled.

I opened the door, only to be even angrier when I saw who was it ringing our doorbell at 4AM in the morning.

“Junhyung ah, is Doojoon home?” Iseul asked, sounding worried.

“Yes, but it’s none of your concern.” I said coldly.

“Is he okay?” She asked.

“Go home, Iseul ah.” I said.

“Is he asleep? I want to see him.” She insisted, trying to push her way in.

“I SAID GO HOME!!” I shouted at her, shoving her out of the house.

She looked at me, shock and sadness written all over her face. It was only then did I realize Iseul really had no idea what was going on.