Chapter 2: You Again!

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

Wooyoung’s POV

 

LOL...I still can’t stop laughing at that clumsy girl just now. Err…wait…she’s not clumsy, I was the one who bumped into her first. But no way I’ll apologize to her! I'm Jang Wooyoung...and Jang Wooyoung never apologized to anyone! I was totally in bad mood because I just knew that my dad deceived me. He told me that my mother was so sick and she really wanted to meet me before she died…what a HAHA…then as soon as I stepped my foot in this airport lounge, I saw my mother on TV, well my mom was a famous designer in Korea…and guess what? she’s perfectly fine, without any sign of sickness and she’s attending a fashion show held by a Korean designer in Milan plus it’s a live broadcast! WTH…my dad just wanted me to come back to Korea. Well, it’s quite a long time since I came back to Korea. I just hate it! It’s nothing compared to US anyway.

 

I looked at the girl again. She walked away really fast and I can see she’s mumbling something…cursing me perhaps? She must be damn embarrassed anyway. Well, I didn’t mean for everything to turn out this way. I bumped into her accidently, so it’s not my fault. She’s the one who stand on my way. Why was I still looking at her anyway? Stop Wooyoung! But um...she’s quite pretty…I smiled again. She really made my day, I can feel my mood brighten up even though I can see all the dark aura radiated from her, no doubt it’s because of me…well, sorry girl but there’s no way  I would apologize to you directly…so not me.

 

I picked up my things that scattered on the floor...Luckily my luggage is still in good condition. I can’t imagine myself picking up my private things on the floor like that girl just now. Suddenly I felt sorry for her but…snapped it out Wooyoung! I picked up my iphone and err...a bracelet carved ‘IU’ on it.  This was definitely not mine. I guess this bracelet belonged to that poor girl just now and she forgot to take it! IU…her name is IU? Weird but I think I'll remember her for a long time…After examining the bracelet for a while, I put it on my pocket. I walked away slowly, deciding where to go when I heard some random guys calling my name loudly. Oh crap…I forgot why I was running like an athlete before I bumped into that girl. I was running away from those bodyguards! Well, obviously my dad sent some bodyguards to catch me. So, I better run now!

 

*listening to RUN DEVIL RUN from SNSD* LOL XD ^^

 


 

 

“Idiot. Stupid. ert! Ughhhh” Jieun keep cursing the guy while waiting for a taxi. Well, she can’t even call Luna now since her phone was terribly damaged. Life was just great! She didn’t even bother to use the public phone inside the airport since she’s too mad at the guy and there’s no way she will enter the airport again and raising the percentage of her to bump into that idiot guy again. Finally, a taxi stopped in front of her. She placed her luggage on the taxi and just when she was about to step into the taxi, someone entered the taxi.  She frowned in confusion as she saw the side view of a guy that looked furious as he kept looking at the back as if he was running away from something.

 

"Ahjusshi…please drive away faster!” Suddenly the guy ordered the taxi driver to drive away.  Somehow, the voice sounded really familiar to Jieun. She squinted her eyes, attempting to take a closer look at the guy....and she gasped in surprise after that...

 

“You again!” Jieun shouted as soon as she saw the guy's face clearly.

 

“Get out from this taxi…this is my taxi!”

 

Wooyoung was surprised  to see Jieun again but he remained calm.

 

“Well, ahjusshi…this taxi is yours right? How come this retard girl claimed that this taxi is hers?” He talked sarcastically to the taxi driver.

 

“What? Retard girl? You’re really too much! I found this taxi first, so I’m the one who should ride in it…not you. Now, before I’m getting really angry at you…please get out now!” Jieun glared murderously at Wooyoung. Wooyoung acted dumb, ignoring her angry look as he sat comfortably on the passenger sit, not showing any sign to leave the taxi. However, he gulped nervously as soon as he saw his father’s bodyguards came closer towards the taxi. They already started to check on the cars in that parking area. 'Crap'…he thought. In a meanwhile, Jieun kept shouting at him, telling him to get out of the taxi.

 

“Can you please shut up for a while? I’m in a big trouble right now. So, can you please tolerate with me for this one time?” Wooyoung talked as soft as possible to Jieun.

 

“Yeah right…after all you had done to me just now? Get lost!”Jieun shouted loudly.

 

“You are really gonna regret it if you don’t stop shouting right now.” Wooyoung threatened Jieun with a deep voice. Then he whispered something to the taxi driver. The taxi driver just nodded his head and then he chuckled.