Chapter 20: Friend?

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

Wooyoung’s POV

 

I yawned lazily, forcing myself to wake up when some noises disturbed my sleep. I glanced at Jieun that was still sleeping soundly, like a princess. Okay, what am I thinking again? I slapped myself lightly, trying to remove all the stupid thinking and revived myself.

 

“Yah sleepy head….wake up…” I tapped her shoulders lightly but she didn’t even flinch. Somehow, she looked really pale.

 

“Lee Jieun…” I called her softly but she still didn’t give any response. I started to panic…what’s wrong with her? I placed my hand on her forehead…God, I guess she got fever…and now, she’s unconscious…great!

 

I ran to the nearest window, trying to get some help from someone outside….

 

 


 


“Arghhhhhh….” Jieun screamed loudly when she realized that she’s in unfamiliar room with some unfamiliar clothes on.

 

Wooyoung ran to her as fast as possible.

 

“Yah…what’s wrong with you? Are you in pain again?” He asked while checking out Jieun’s body.

 

“Yah…what have you done to me? You really want to die huh??!!!” Jieun shouted while attacking Wooyoung with some pillows around her. She wanted to kick him but she’s still too weak to do so.

 

“Yah…stop it you monster! You’re totally not my taste arasso!” Wooyoung grabbed Jieun’s wrist, trying to stop her.

 

“Huh…then what I am doing here? Where’s my school uniform?” Jieun glared at Wooyoung angrily.

 

“Yah…you’re unconscious just now and I have to carry you behind my back all the way from school until here…this is my house, my room okay…” Wooyoung tried to calm her down while looking into her eyes directly.

 

Jieun started to restrain herself after listening to Wooyoung’s explanations…’Wait…what about my uniform? He undressed me?’ Jieun widened her eyes while looking down to her outfit now. She’s wearing some big,white hoodie with loose, big pant.

 

“Yah…it’s not me…it’s my………” Wooyoung stammered when he realized that Jieun is glaring at him again and he knew what’s on her mind…but before he’s able to explain, someone entered the room with big smile on her face.

 

“Jieun-ah….my baby….”

 

Suddenly, some unfamiliar, pretty ahjumma ran towards Jieun and then she hugged her tightly. Jieun was almost choked with that sudden hug.

 

“Yah ahjumma…are you trying to kill her?” Wooyoung tried to separate those two when he saw that Jieun is struggling to release herself from the hug.

 

“Omo…Jieun-ah…mianhe…I’m too excited to see you.” The pretty ahjumma smiled warmly at Jieun. Jieun looked at her with a confuse look. ‘Who is this ahjumma?’

 

“Yah Jang Wooyoung…where’s your manner? Is that the correct way to speak with your own mother huh?” The pretty ahjumma exclaimed while poking Wooyoung’s head.

 

“Yah ahjumma…that’s hurt!” Wooyoung whined while rubbing his head.

 

Jieun widened her eyes…”Mother?”

 

“Yes…I’m Wooyoung’s mother…aigoo, I can’t believe this is the little Lee Jieun that I used to know…you’re a grown up lady now, but still cute to me…” Mrs. Jang pinched Jieun’s cheeks while smiling happily.

 

Wooyoung tried to hold back his laughter seeing Jieun’s reaction. She looked so confused and…her awkward smiles were really amusing to watch.

 

“Ahjumma…gives her a break…she’s still not well remember?” Wooyoung tried to stop his mother from pinching Jieun’s cheeks and ruffling her hair.

 

“Omo…I forgot…I’m so sorry Jieun-ah…are you okay?” Mrs. Jang placed her hand on Jieun’s forehead.

 

“I’m okay auntie…don’t worry.” Jieun gave her a warm smile.

 

“Thank God…I’m so shocked to see you fainted just now. And what’s up with the guard in that school? They locked you guys inside for the whole night? Crazy peoples…” Mrs. Jang nagged while looking at Jieun. Wooyoung was making some boring looks.

 

“Yah ahjumma…stop nagging now, will you? You have been nagging about that for…three hours? I think it’s enough now…let Jieun rest. ” Wooyoung said nonchalantly.

 

“Okay…okay…I’m being a boring, noisy and love-to-nag ahjumma…even Jieun thinks so too…I know that…” Mrs. Jang pretended to sulk with Wooyoung’s words.

 

“No auntie…I’m okay with that. I’ll listen…just talk okay…” Jieun shook her head innocently and then she smiled warmly.

 

Wooyoung was stunned with Jieun’s behaviour towards his mother. Jieun kept smiling warmly at his mother…’Wow…I hope she smiles like that when she’ with me…but dream will always be a dream.’

 

Mrs. Jang laughed at Jieun’s reaction…”Aigoo…Jieun is so cute. Don’t you think so Wooyoung?” Mrs. Jang tried to frame Wooyoung since she realized that Wooyoung kept staring at Jieun.

 

Wooyoung was startled with the sudden question from his mother…”Uh…huh…” Wooyoung scratched his head.

 

“I think Jieun needs to rest now…now, let’s get out noisy ahjumma…” Wooyoung tried to change the topic and then he shoved her away.

 

“No…I think I need to go home now…harabuhji must be so worried now…” Jieun said softly, trying to stand up.

 

“No…you should rest longer. I already called your harabuhji and he knew that you’re here, with us. Just lie down now…” Mrs. Jang said softly while helping Jieun to lie down on the bed.

 

“Okay kids…We gonna have a family dinner tonight. So, I want to buy something from the market…Wooyoung, takes care of Jieun okay…” Mrs. Jang winked at Wooyoung and the she left the room while smiling happily.

 

“Uh…I think I should leave too…you need to rest…Call me if you need something okay.” Wooyoung said softly.

 

“Wooyoung…” Jieun called Wooyoung softly when he’s about to leave the room. Wooyoung turned around to face her again.

 

“Err…thank you…for everything…” Jieun mumbled without looking at Wooyoung.

 

Wooyoung smirked as he saw her blushed.

 

“What? I can’t hear you Lee Jieun-shi…speak louder please…” Wooyoung started to again.

 

Jieun gritted her teeth…Jieun turned her head, looking at Wooyoung.

 

“I said thank you for everything…” Jieun raised her voice a bit, hoping that Wooyoung will hear it clearly this time.

 

Wooyoung smiled as Jieun turned her face again, trying to avoid Wooyoung’s gaze. ‘Well…she’s cute like that.’

 

“Yah…you want to know some interesting stories?” Wooyoung suddenly remembered about this morning shocking incident.

 

“About what?” Jieun asked lazily, feeling uninterested to hear the stories.

 

“Yah…listen to me carefully…this is so shocking…and scary you know.” Wooyoung pulled a chair and then he brought it nearer to Jieun. He sat down on the chair and then he looked at Jieun with a serious look.

 

“Yah…what’s up with you? Being serious all of a sudden.” Jieun laughed while pulling a blanket up to her chest, trying to warm herself.

 

“You know what…after I woke up this morning, I tried to call someone to help us. And guess what? When the school guards came, the science lab door is already unlocked!” Wooyoung told the stories with all the comical actions he could pull off. Jieun wanted to laugh out loud but she controlled it since he’s telling scary stories right?

 

“The guards also said that they never lock the room yesterday…in fact no one come nearer to the science lab except us!” Wooyoung finished his stories while pointing his finger towards Jieun and himself.

 

“You’re kidding me right? Stop it okay…I’m not that stupid.” Jieun laughed with the stupid jokes. She thought Wooyoung was trying to fool her again.

 

“Yah…I’m telling you the truth okay…stop laughing.” Wooyoung looked at Jieun with an unsatisfied look.

 

“Yeah…right.” Jieun ignored him.

 

“And I think you owe me an explanation…” Wooyoung was pissed off since Jieun didn’t believe his stories.

 

“Now what?” Jieun was eyeing Wooyoung’s actions. He walked towards his closet and then he took out a familiar, ‘well-decorated’ blazer….Jieun gasped.

 

“Look at my blazer…it looks really nice with words like jerk…idiot…stupid…and ert on it!” Wooyoung said sarcastically while glaring at Jieun.

 

“And hey…what do you use to make this? Liquid paper?” Wooyoung added.

 

“It’s permanent white marker you idiot…” Jieun said calmly.

 

“Yah…you still have the guts to call me idiot after all you have done to my blazer? It’s my school blazer!” Wooyoung exclaimed while trying to remove the inappropriate words using his fingernails.

 

“It’s practically your fault too…I’m too angry with you at that time for humiliating me in the cafeteria.” Jieun pulled her blanket some more, acting like it’s not a big deal at all.

 

“Yah…so, it’s my fault now? You’re too much you know!” Wooyoung raised his voice, trying to grab her attention. Jieun already started to close her eyes, trying to get some sleeps.

 

“Aigoo…don’t act like a sissy…don’t be too petty with this friend of yours…..” Jieun emphasized the word ‘FRIEND’ and then she turned her body from Wooyoung. She’s lying on the bed but she didn’t face Wooyoung at all. ‘I hope he hear that word clearly.’ Jieun smiled a bit, hoping that Wooyoung can understand what she meant by that word. Actually, she already heard everything that Wooyoung said to her last night. She’s still awake that time but she just pretended to sleep. She knew Wooyoung was sincere about being friends with her.

 

“What??? Sissy…You called me sissy? Wait…” Wooyoung gasped when thinking about Jieun’s words just now. ‘Did she say friend of yours just now? Am I dreaming?’ Wooyoung pinched his cheek in disbelief. ‘Ouch…that’s hurt. I guess I’m not dreaming. Lee Jieun really said that?’ Wooyoung looked at Jieun’s back. She’s not facing him at all. Wooyoung mumbled the word while smiling happily.

 

“Friend?”

 

 


 


 

***okay...i'm soooo sorry if there's a lot of mistakes with my sentences...i'm too tired now to reread it again..lol...mianhe chingu-yah...

although they're friends now...but of course they already got some feelings towards each other

they're just being too dumb and immature to realize that...LOL XD ***