Chapter 16: The Unfortunate Incidents

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

Wooyoung's POV

 

Since I’ll stay here until I graduated a year later, I decided to make some friends here…in this school. With my pleasant personality and…well, packages…it’s not hard to make a lot of friends here…especially with girls. I already joined the baseball club since most of the male students in my class were members of that club and they kept persuading me to join them. I don’t care much about the club things but for the sake of my image, I just followed them…well, I was just trying to be nice with them. I don’t know about Jieun since she ignored all my questions and I felt like a stupid trying to talk with a wall or something mute each time I tried to begin a conversation with her….but from my observations, seemed like all the girls in our class didn’t really like her…they just ignored her. I can’t blame the girls though, Jieun looked so cold and hard to approach…maybe the girls thought that she’s a spoiled brats from France or something based from her outer appearance. Although she’s not like that, but the way she behaved made peoples to get the wrong ideas about her. She didn’t even try to begin a conversation with our classmates...at least she needed to make some efforts so that she can get more friends other than Luna.

 

However, I was still trying to befriend with her…I don’t know why but I really hope that we can get along well with each other. I think maybe it’s because of harabuhji…I always came to visit harabuhji and we spend a lot of time together. I knew Jieun didn’t like it judging from all her death stares towards me each time I came to their house…but since harabuhji like me a lot, there’s nothing she can do to stop me. We pretend like a good friend in front of harabuhji and I took a great advantage of that situation…I asked her to do a lot of things for me like making some drinks and I even asked her to massage me each time I finished helping harabuhji in his herbal garden…and guess what? She did all of it so that her harabuhji won’t be suspicious…I was quite surprised when she agreed to massage me although I knew she will kill me if she got the chance to do so but it felt really good… I knew that my actions will worsen our relationship but I can’t stop myself from teasing her…I just can’t…Even when I’m not trying to , everything still went really wrong…well, for her…

 

For example…this morning’s incident…

 

I was walking to school then I found a can on the road so, like what I used to do each time I found a can…I kicked it with all my energy and it landed perfectly on………Jieun’s head!

 

I really didn’t see her walking in front of me and of course I didn’t do it in purpose but she accused me for doing it purposely…she started to yell at me…and of course I yelled back. I knew that I supposed to apologize to her even if I didn’t do it on purpose but I never apologized to anyone before. So I just walked away without even apologizing….what a jerk…yeah, I knew that…

 

 

And there’s another unfortunate incident happened during the lunch break at the cafeteria…

 

I was trying to talk to her since I saw her eating alone without Luna. So I decided to buy a can of orange juice for her and I even opened the can’s cover for her. Just when I was about to approach her, she turned around and we bumped into each other….and I accidently spilled the juice on her school uniform!

 

Again…I didn’t do it on purpose but she kept yelling at me and everyone at the cafeteria was looking at us. Some of them even laughed at Jieun. Well, she did look like a crazy girl, yelling at me with her wet uniform. She just stopped yelling when I said that I can look through her uniform since our school’s uniforms were white coloured uniform…well, half of her uniform was totally wet that time and I can see her bra’s colour…and I realized that all the boys in the cafeteria were staring at her. I gave her my school’s blazer and then she stormed out of the cafeteria while covering her wet uniform with my blazer that she took half-heartedly from me. I wanted to shout that I’m sorry but then again…I just can’t….

 


 

Jieun’s POV

 

Arghhh…Seriously…I didn’t know what’s wrong with that idiot guy! He kept messing with my life and everything went wrong when he’s with me. The other day, he spilled some orange juices on my laptop that my aunt bought for me for my birthday. I wanted to shout at him but harabuhji kept defending him and that idiot guy just hid behind my harabuhji with his idiot looks!

 

And today, he purposely kicked a stupid can towards my head during the morning and he spilled some orange juices on my uniform during the lunch break! He kept denying that he did those things in purpose…but how would I believe in him when he didn’t even apologize for his wrongdoings?

 

I was so embarrassed with the lunch break incident. I knew that all the students in the cafeteria were laughing at me and I even heard some Wooyoung’s stupid fangirls spreading some bad rumors about me. I even skipped the class after the lunch break because I was too embarrassed to enter the class since I knew that my classmates were also there, during the humiliating incident. Suddenly, I missed Luna so much…she didn’t come to school today because she got flu. How I wish that she’s here with me now….

 

I heard the bell rang…well, I can go home now. I walked carefully, trying to avoid my classmates or my homeroom teacher since I skipped the class just now…I would be so dead if they saw me went down from the school’s rooftop.

 

“Lee Jieun!” I heard a familiar annoying voice calling me when I crossed the school field…

 

I ignored him and I continued to walk away quickly but suddenly…he threw a stupid baseball ball towards my shoulder.

 

“YAH! That’s hurt you idiot!” I shouted in pain. Well, it didn’t hurt too much…it’s just that I felt really angry with him.

 

“Finally…I thought you will never talk to me again.” He grinned stupidly!

 

“Yes...from now on, I’ll never talk to you again and YOU…”I pointed my index finger at him.

 

“Please stop messing with my life and leave me alone!” I shouted angrily. Luckily, there’s no one there to watch our never ending drama.

 

“Are you still mad at me? Seriously…I didn’t do all those things on purpose…I swear.” He said calmly.

 

“Huh…whatever. I don’t even want to know. Just please…don’t talk to me again.” I glared at him then I walked away.

 

“Wait…I promise that I’ll never talk to you again…IF…”He grabbed my wrist, trying to stop me from walking away.

 

I faced him…”If what???” I asked in annoyance.

 

“If you can throw this ball until the three over there…” He pointed to a huge tree that was quiet far from us.

 

“Yah…are you crazy? That tree is really far…huh…and I don’t think you can do it either…” I said in annoyance.

 

“Hello…I practice to throw the ball until there almost everyday you know…it’s a part of my baseball practice…and even our female members can throw the ball until there. You don’t believe me huh? Then watch me…” Then he threw the ball…and it reached the tree perfectly. He smirked at me.

 

“You’re not that weak right? Since you’re quiet a monster…no need to act girly in front of me…” He teased me while laughing like an idiot. Ughh…this guy was so annoying to death!

 

“Huh…that looks easy. I can do it…and you better remember your promise!” I grabbed another baseball ball from him.

 

“Real man never forgets his promise…” He smirked at me.

 

“Real man whatever…” I said in annoyance.

 

Then I focused on throwing the ball towards the tree. I pointed the ball to the correct path, then with all the energy left in my body, I threw away the ball……everything went out perfectly, but the ball suddenly changed its direction and it landed perfectly on…………….the window of the principal’s office on the second floor!

 

I gulped…speechless…Wooyoung widened his eyes…speechless…

 

“YAH!!! Who did this???!!!” We heard the principal shouted while trying to search for the real culprit through her broken window….and then she caught us standing at the middle of the field while staring at her blankly….I gulped again….Wooyoung turned his head to me then he mumbled….

 

“You’re a real monster…”