Chapter 11: The Last Day (lame title again…lol ;p)

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

3rd Day at Jieun’s House

 

Wooyoung and Jieun were decorating the swimming pool with some balloons and ribbons without talking to each other. Wooyoung tried to shut his mouth as he didn’t want to end up bickering with Jieun. He knew that they always ended up yelling to each other every time they talked, so silence was a lot better than arguing. He didn’t know why he can’t control his words when he talked to Jieun. He used to be a guy with full of manners especially with girls…but when he’s with Jieun, he’s totally a different Wooyoung.

 

“Yah…what’s up with you guys? Say something to each other…Wooyoung will leave today right? So starts talking…you guys don’t have much time left.” Luna said cheerfully while tapping Jieun’s and Wooyoung’s shoulders then she left while smiling.

 

“So…err…I don’t know what to say.” Wooyoung began to talk awkwardly.

 

“So…what is your next plan after this? Have you figured out what to do when you leave my house?”Jieun asked calmly without looking at him.

 

“Actually my friend in US already bought a plane ticket for me…I just need to find a way to escape from my father’s bodyguard at the airport…but I can handle them…you know how smart I am right?”He smirked.

 

“Wooyoung…can I give you some advices?”Jieun looked at Wooyoung in his eyes. They were facing and looking at each other’s eyes. Wooyoung nodded slowly.

 

“Why don’t you meet your father first before you make any decision? I know he’s wrong for deceiving you but I think he must have a good reason behind all the lies. You should appreciate your parents when they’re still alive or else you will regret it later on…trust me.”Jieun said calmly then she gave him a warm smile.

 

“Think about it.”Jieun added then she walked away, giving some times for Wooyoung to think about her advices. Wooyoung was left startled with Jieun’s words and warm smiles.

 


 


Harabuhji’s 70th birthday party was held happily. Jieun was so glad to see her harabuhji looked happy especially when he talked to Wooyoung. She needed to admit that Wooyoung really knew how to treat the elder people nicely. Suddenly, she felt glad that Wooyoung was there with them. All the guests that consist of harabuhji’s friends and office staffs started to leave the house since it’s already dark outside. Harabuhji kept complaining about his special guests that always came to celebrate his birthday every year…somehow they didn’t come today.

 

“Yah…your flight is tonight right? You’ll be late…”Jieun whispered to Wooyoung.

 

“Don’t worry…there’s still plenty of time left.”Wooyoung winked at her.

 

“Jason…why don’t you stay here for a few days more? I’ll be so glad if you can stay…”Harabuhji tried to persuade Wooyoung.

 

“What??? He can’t!”Jieun shouted suddenly. Everyone looked at Jieun with confuse looks.

 

“Jieun-ah…why can’t he stays here? He’s your friend right?” Harabuhji asked Jieun curiously.

 

“I mean…he needs to visit his family in Busan. Right Jason? HAHA…”Jieun tried to cover up her overreaction just now by laughing awkwardly. Then she looked at Wooyoung, trying to ask for his help.

 

“Yeah harabuhji…I need to visit my family in Busan…”Wooyoung said softly. Jieun sighed, feeling relieved.

 

“But I can stay for a few days more if you want…harabuhji…”Wooyoung said while smiling sweetly at harabuhji and then he winked at Jieun with a playful smile on his face. Jieun was startled with Wooyoung’s answer…she widened her eyes while trying not to shout in his face.

 

“Okay…then Jason will stay here for few days more…”Harabuhji said happily.

 

 Luna who understood the whole situation tried to hold back her laughter. She was amused to see Jieun’s and Wooyoung’s reactions. Even though she didn’t really know much about Wooyoung, but Luna knew that he’s a good guy based on her two days observations. Wooyoung was honest with all his nice treatments to everyone…he never fake all his good deeds. But he seemed different when he’s with Jieun. The same thing happened to Jieun…she seemed so different when she’s with Wooyoung. Yeah…Jieun was a cold person but she’s really cool too…she’s always very composed with all her actions…it’s hard to see her to lost her temper with people especially with people that she barely knew like Wooyoung...but somehow, she kept losing her composed self when she's with Wooyoung. So, Luna found that it’s amusing to see both of the act like that to each other…’well, something interesting will happen between these two.’ Luna thought playfully while smiling.

 

“Yah…I already said this before, right? You can’t stay more than three days…remember? You really want to die huh?” Jieun whispered to Wooyoung when no one was paying attention to them except Luna that was still continuing her observations.

 

“Well…you told me to think about your advice just now,right? So, I need some more times to think about it…and when I need to think, I need a place to stay…so, when I need a place to stay, of course your house is the best choice…everyone here loves me…including you…right?” Wooyoung whispered playfully then he winked at Jieun.

 

“You…ughhh…I’m so stupid to even got a tiniest thought about you being a good guy…jerk!” Jieun gritted her teeth, trying not to shout. When they’re busy bickering with each other while the other peoples were busy cleaning up the mess…suddenly Mr. Han, Harabuhji’s driver entered the living room with a tall, middle aged man behind him.That man smiled warmly at Jieun’s harabuhji.

 

“Aigoo…Woosung-ah…there you are…I thought you’ll never come.”Harabuhji said happily while hugging the man named Woosung.

 

“Ye abuhji(father)…sorry I’m late…I have some problems at home…Siyoung can’t come, she’s in Milan right now.”That man said softly with warm smiles on his face.

 

Wooyoung was startled upon hearing the names and the voice…since he’s not facing that man, he still didn’t see his face. ‘Woosung?…Siyoung?…and the voice sounds really familiar…but that can’t be him…’ Wooyoung turned around, facing the unexpected guest.

 

“Jang Wooyoung!” The man named Woosung shouted in surprise when he saw Wooyoung…

 

 

 

 

 

***HAHA….jang...jang…jang…I think you guys can guess who is the ‘unexpected guest’ right?

I made up some random names…Woosung and Siyoung…lol

Leave some comments to this pitiful writer okay ;p ****