Chapter 17: The Punishment

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

Jieun’s POV

 

After almost two hours being lectured by the principal, finally she let us go. It was my fault for breaking the window but I didn’t expect that Wooyoung will admit that it was his mistake too. I thought he will put all the blames on me since he always love to see me in troubles. Both of us were punished to clean the science lab behind the school that was rarely used by the students since most of them used the new science lab.

 

“Yah…you should be thankful to me.” He grabbed my wrist before I entered the science lab.

 

“For what? For this great punishment? Well…thanks a lot Mr. Jang Wooyoung!” I said in annoyance.

 

“I’m dragging myself into this punishment for you…if I don’t admit just now, you will need to clean this haunted science lab by yourself you know!”He yelled at me while pointing to the science lab.

 

“Huh…haunted whatever…you’re the one who cause all this mess. If you don’t ask me to throw the stupid baseball ball just now, I won’t end up here!”I yelled back at him, and then I entered the science lab.

 

"Yah...you're the one who miss the real target for another GREAT target...and hey, it's the window of principal's office, what a brilliant target!....and now, you're blaming me?" He yelled at me again!

 

"Huh...looks who's talking...so, should I blame myself for all the troubles that you give me today? Now just shut up and finish all the works so that we don't need to see each other's faces any longer!" I threw a broom towards him but again...i missed the target...how i wish that the broom hit him exactly on his face!

 

I wanted to finish all the works as soon as possible so that I didn’t need to face this idiot guy anymore. I heard him mumbled something about me but I pretended like I heard nothing. I took out my ipod and then I raised the volume to the maximum level so that I won’t hear anything from him. I saw him did the same thing. We started the clean up works, ignoring each other. The old science lab was quiet big and there were several small storage rooms inside it. After I finished the first room, I entered the second room. I smelled some blood smells as soon as I entered the room. There were a lot of specimens and packs of blood on that room. Ughhh…I really can’t stand blood smells.

 

I left the room and I walked towards the main door. I wanted to get some fresh air outside of the lab. I pulled the door knob and guess what? It’s locked!

 

“Wooyoung!!! I know you’re trying to mess with me again…this is so not funny okay…now open the door!” I knew Wooyoung tried to prank me again. I kept shouting but he still didn’t open the door. Suddenly…

 

“Yah…why are you shouting like a crazy girl? Seriously, you can damage my hearing sense one day…I still can hear you even when I raised my ipod volume to the maximum level!” He yelled at me while holding a broom in his hand…and he just stormed out from the room at the back of the lab. Wait…if he’s there, then who locked the door from outside?

 

“I think we’re locked in this lab…”I said slowly while trying to open the door. Must be the school guard…He locked the lab since he thought that there’s no one inside!

 

“What???”Wooyoung shouted in surprise and then he ran towards to the door. We tried to open the door by kicking and pulling the door…if the door break, surely we will get another punishment from the principal…but I don’t care!

 

 


 

***hello readers...i'm so sorry for the late update...i'm so busy with my nephews this week...kids are so....ughhh...tiring!

btw, the next chapter will be sweet....well, i hope so...hehe

i'll update again later okay >< ***