Chapter 3: OMG…My First Kiss!

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

‘”Get in now.”Wooyoung whispered to Jieun with a stern voice.

 

“There’s no way I will ride in a same taxi with a jerk like you! Ahjusshi, please kick this guy out of your taxi, he’s a ert.” Jieun began to persuade the taxi driver so that he can help her.

 

“Get in now or you will regret this.”Wooyoung threatened again.

 

“No way. I….” Before she could finish her words, Wooyoung grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the passenger's sit. Then he pulled the taxi door.

 

“What are you trying to….” Again…her words were cut off by Wooyoung.

 

This time he shut by...kissing her on the lips while covering their heads with his jacket. Jieun is so shocked as she widened her eyes as big as possible. She tried to pull away but Wooyoung was too strong for her. Wooyoung deepened the kiss as he heard few footsteps coming nearer. Jieun was left helpless...

 

The bodyguards tried to look into the taxi and they saw a couple…well, kissed passionately on the taxi. The taxi driver smirked at them as he said…

 

“So sweet right? They quarreled because the girl is so jealous of him being too nice with other girls and not paying more attention to her. Then this guy kissed her to prove his love.” The taxi driver explained to those bodyguards that seemed curious about the guy.

 

‘Wait…the taxi driver sounds like an ahjumma..I thought she’s an ahjusshi.’  Wooyoung and Jieun were thinking about the same thing.

 

Jieun blushed hardly at the ahjumma’s words…What? I was his jealous girlfriend? WTH…She felt like slapping and kicking this idiot guy but his lips were still on hers. She tried to pull away again but it’s just a waste of energy. He deepened the kiss each time she tried to pull away. She just closed her eyes because she’s too embarrassed to look at the idiot guy. She still can’t believe the fact that she was being kissed by a complete stranger and worst of all, this was her first kiss! 

 

”This guy has blond hair?” One of the bodyguards asked the taxi driver while his eyes still eyeing the couple curiously.

 

‘Crap..’ Wooyoung thought. Why he had to ask that question? He knew that he will be caught this time. He blushed hardly thinking about his situation with a girl that he just barely knew. He’s totally not this kind of easy guy that just kissed a girl randomly. He felt sorry for this girl again…IU...yeah, her name was IU.

 

'But man, her lips are so soft and sweet.'...he thought as he realized that she started to close her eyes after a while...He knew that she’s embarrassed.  Although she tried to pull away many times, he managed to stop her by deepened the kiss as he locked her small hands with his strong hands. He really felt like a jerk right now…

 

’I’m sorry for dragging you into this situation.’  Wooyoung thought. Wooyoung was about to pull away as he already gave up but then he heard the taxi ahjumma’s words…

 

“No..he’s a black haired guy.”

 

‘Wait..what? Phewww…thanks a lot ahjumma!’ He sighed in relief but then he realised that Jieun was trying to pull away from him again and AGAIN…he deepened the kiss.

 

‘Well, bear with it for a little while girl.’ He smirked.  Jieun started to open her eyes and she can see Wooyoung’s smirk and his eyes were eyeing her reaction. ‘Jerk.’ She thought. Then their eyes met each other.

 

'Wow...she got a pair of lovely, brown eyes.’ Wooyoung started to look deeply into Jieun’s eyes. Gosh, snapped it out Wooyoung! Then he looked away at that instant.

 

Jieun felt uncomfortable looking at his eyes. She can feel her face blushed again and this time it’s totally not because of her anger...it’s because of something else and she can’t figure it out at all...

 

’Why my heart is beating like crazy right now?’ Jieun thought.

 

Well..since there was not much space to be looked at since their faces were so close to each other and their lips were still locked together..After trying to avoid each other’s eyes for a while, they ended up looking at each other’s eyes again. Suddenly…

 

“Hey…they’re gone kids. Go get a room if you still want to continue the lovey dovey scenes.” The taxi ahjumma pulled away the jacket that covered their heads as she giggled softly.

 

“Omo..you guys make a very cute couple.” She continued to tease.

 

Wooyoung broke the kiss and then he turned his head away as far as possible from Jieun. Jieun who was still in shock just frowned there with a blank look on her face. Suddenly the taxi ahjumma stared at Jieun, examining her flushed face.

 

“Agasshi...your face looks so red..Don’t tell me it’s your fist kiss?” Then she laughed at Jieun. (agasshi=miss)

 

Wooyoung turned his head towards Jieun again to see her reaction.

 

“NO! It’s not my first kiss.”Jieun shouted after a moment of confusion... There’s no way she would let this guy knew that it’s her first kiss! NO WAY!

 

 


 

Phewww...I think i have made a lot of grammatical errors..lol

i'm so sorry for any weird sentences ;p

What do you think about their first kiss? sadly, it's not wooyoung's 1st kiss o.0

i'll update as soon as possible^^