Chapter 27: My Heart Beats Faster For....?

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

Wooyoung’s POV

I walked towards Jieun when we reached Seoul Hotel. I won’t let her drove home alone after the incident at the traffic light. My heart almost stopped beating when I saw her driving techniques. That was too dangerous. I had been following her car from behind and I can’t help feeling worried to death about her each time she speed up especially when she pulled the brake suddenly at the traffic light. I can’t believe that I kept thinking about Jieun when Gina noona was sitting beside me…if this situation happened in the past, I won’t spare a chance to stop talking and staring at noona but what had gotten into me now? I don’t even look at her when she kept talking about random things with me and I didn’t even know what she was talking about since I kept thinking and focusing my sight on Jieun…well, I barely saw her since Taecyeon’s big head plus his giraffe neck kept blocking my sight since he sat behind Jieun.

 

Then I saw my crazy friends being their crazy self like usual…as they kept sticking their heads and hands out of the windows. Wow…they were so dead to behave like that in front of the cold, snow queen Jieun…and I was right about that as I saw Jieun’s hands pulling Junho’s hairs and I saw Chansung hit his head on the car’s roof…I guess Jieun pulled him inside too. I can’t stop laughing hysterically upon seeing that chaotic situation while noona kept nagging about those crazy guys’ behaviors. Man…those guys must be very startled with Jieun’s shocking monster attitudes despite of her cute, innocent appearance. I can imagine Jieun’s mad reaction that time and I kept smiling all by myself, imagining Jieun’s cute face when she’s angry…then I realized that Gina noona was looking at me weirdly. Am I too obvious?

 

“Jieun-ah…waits for me here. We go home together after I settle out everything for them.” I said softly, trying to make her listen to me this time. I knew she’s still mad at me but there’s no way I will let her drove home alone!

 

She rolled her eyes and then she gave her answer without looking at me…was that really hard for her to look at my oh-so-handsome face?

 

“I’m so tired and I want to go home first.”

 

“Yah…it’s already late and you look sleepy…so, don’t drive. Just listen to me this time.” I whispered to her since I realized that my friends were observing us and they stood not far away from us…and I realized that Junho kept looking at Jieun while grinning like an idiot!

 

“I’m not sleepy okay…plus, we can’t just leave your mother’s car here.” She looked pissed off but I won’t let her won over this conversation…not tonight!

 

“Hey…this is my father’s hotel. Of course we can leave this car here. I’ll ask someone to send this car to my house tomorrow.” I looked at her with serious looks, hoping that she will feel scared of me and eventually obey me this time…and of course, my serious look…didn’t work at all on her. She glared at me with scary looks in return…I gulped…I’m not scared of her okay. I just felt...errr…thirsty! yeah...

 

Okay, I need to accept the fact that she will never listen to me…I need to think of something else to win over her. I looked around and…I spotted the car key. Huh…idea! Suddenly Jieun glanced at the car key…maybe she realized that I was looking at it. Then she glared at me again. I glared at her back and then both of us glared at car key at the same time…I think she knew what I’m trying to do, so I need to react faster than her!

 

“Got it!” I squealed with delight as I managed to grab the car key faster than her. She looked so mad and unsatisfied with me as she tried to grab the car key from my hand but I managed to grab her wrist first.

 

“You can never win over me when it comes to strength battle.” I smirked at her. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. I can’t express how I love to see that expression. She looked really cute when she’s mad at me. I mentally slapped myself for thinking about unnecessary thinking in this kind of atmosphere.

 

“Hello…what are you guys doing there, being lovey dovey and all? Go and get a hotel room if you want to continue doing that…we’re already in front of a hotel!” Suddenly that erted Chansung yelled at us and then he laughed hysterically while the others were looking at him in confuse. Jieun widened her eyes while pulling away her wrist from my grip. Ughh…that idiot Chansung really failed to read the atmosphere around him. I felt like poking his head with all my heart...and all of a sudden, the rest of the guys really poked Chansung’s head in unison, making him groaned in pain. Geez…thank you guys!

 

“Yah...noona is here!”Junsu exclaimed while looking at noona. I realized that Gina noona looked away immediately, avoiding everyone’s gazes.

 

“Yah...Jieun is not that kind of girl!” Junho added. Wow...good job Junho. You're only defending Jieun. What about me?

 

“Yah...and I’m not that kind of guy either!”I yelled at them.

 

“Hurry up Wooyoung...I’m tired.” Junsu started to yawn.

 

“Go to my car and wait for me there okay.” I whispered to Jieun softly. She sighed and then she walked towards my car.

 

Suddenly she stopped in front of my friends and then she bowed a bit.

 

“Good night and nice meeting you guys.” She said softly.

 

“Ah...Jieun-ah, nice to meet you too. Thanks for driving us here.” Junho said politely while giving her his oh-so-sweet smiles that he always used when flirting. Wait, why he used those smiles on Jieun? I glared at him when he hugged her all of a sudden. Jieun looked shocked but she didn’t push him away. I was so surprised that she didn’t slap or kick Junho. I think I would probably die in misery if I were in his position right now. Then Chansung, Nichkhun, Junsu and Taecyeon stood beside Jieun and...they hugged her too! Wait...that was so unfair!

 

“Thank you Jieun-shi...” They said in unison while smiling at her. Jieun smiled at them back with the sweetest smile that I ever seen from her. Okay, that was so unfair too!

 

“I hope we can hang out together later. It’s really nice to know you Jieun-ah.” Noona patted Jieun’s head and then she gave her a warm hug. I looked at both girls in front of me. For sure, my heart was beating like crazy for one of them. It must be for noona right? But why my eyes can’t stop looking at Jieun? And why my mind can’t stop thinking about her? Why?

 

END OF WOOYOUNG’S POV

 


 

 

 

“Wooyoung...are you okay?” Chansung tapped Wooyoung shoulder lightly.

 

“Uh...yeah...I’m okay.” Wooyoung rubbed his face tiredly.

 

They’re sitting on a sofa at the lobby lounge at the hotel. Gina already headed to her room since she already got her room key. The rest of the guys were waiting for their room keys at the counter while flirting with the receptionists.

 

“So, are you planning to confess your feeling to noona? You know she already broke up with his boyfriend right?” Chansung asked carefully.

 

Wooyoung was startled with Chansung’s sudden question...He totally forgot about that!

 

“Uh...I don’t know Chansung. In fact, I don’t know what is happening to me right now. I feel so confused about my feelings.” Wooyoung answered honestly while messing up his hair.

 

“Look dude...remember about the things that I told when you said you’re in love with noona two years ago?” Chansung asked, raising his eyebrows.

 

“ Things about I was just mesmerized by her charming attitude and elegance beauty...but it wasn't love?” Wooyoung answered while looking at Chansung.

 

“Exactly. You fall in love with noona all of a sudden. But trust me, I don’t see any spark of love between you and noona.” Chansung tapped Wooyoung’s shoulder gently.

 

“Well, noona is my first kiss...and I do care for her. I mean my heart beats faster when I see her in the past and I always wanted to protect her.” Wooyoung added.

 

“Duh...she’s the one who kissed you first, and that’s only a normal greeting kiss in US...you’re the one who’s being exaggerated about that kiss...plus you said that your heart beat faster for noona in the past, what about now?” Chansung asked eagerly while smirking.

 

“Err...my heart still beats faster now for....” Wooyoung stopped his words suddenly, thinking about something...’Is it still for noona?’

 

“For someone else....right?” Chansung asked playfully while smiling.

 

Wooyoung gasped while turning his head to look at Chansung directly. He looked so confused, making Chansung to burst into laughter.

 

“Yah...you guys still wanted to chat? We already got the room key, let’s go to our room now...I’m so sleepy.” Taecyeon’s sudden shout ended the conversation between the two guys.

 

Chansung and Wooyoung looked at their friends that stood not far away from them. Taecyeon already started to yawn while scratching his head like a gorilla. Nichkhun was winking at the receptionists at the counter. The receptionists were giggling happily while smiling sweetly at those guys. Junho was trying to act cool while fixing his hairs, realizing all the attentions that they got from the female staffs at the hotel. Junsu did the same thing as Junho, but he decided to act cute instead of cool by pretending to fix Taecyeon’s hairs that were in terrible mess after all the gorilla’s scratching while laughing cutely. Well, girls always thought that bromance things were cute...well, Junsu’s tactics worked perfectly fine as the female staffs there kept giggling and squealing like crazy fangirls while muttering the words ‘Omo...cute...cute...cute...’ and all. Taecyeon looked disgusted with Junsu though.

 

‘LOL...these guys are so crazy.’ Wooyoung thought while trying his best not to laugh at his own friends. Chansung already laughed loudly while shaking his head, thinking about his silly friends.

 

“So Wooyoung...I need to go now. We will call you later to decide on our next plan in Korea. You better think carefully about your choice and figure out your real love. Grow up dude!” Chansung walked away while winking at Wooyoung and then he joined the other four guys that already waited for him at the elevator. Wooyoung waved slowly at his friends before they entered the elevator.

 

Wooyoung scratched his head, thinking about Chansung’s advices...

 

’Grow up?’