Chapter 9: I’m Jang Wooyoung

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

“Yah…what’s up with you? Suddenly you act like a mute guy…not a chatterbox that I used to know. Are you trying to avoid me?” Jieun was surprised to see Wooyoung being all quiet after the dinner. He talked and laughed happily with her harabuhji, even with Mr. and Mrs. Han but he seemed to ignore her. He’s also being extra careful with his words when he talked with Jieun’s harabuhji, well…that was the most surprising and relieving change to Jieun as she didn’t need to cut his words anymore!

 

“Well…you only know me for a day right? There are a lot of things that you don’t know about me. I can be quiet sometimes.” Wooyoung tried to deny the fact that he’s avoiding her because he felt really guilty towards her. ‘Okay…is this the right time to apologize?’ Wooyoung thought.

 

“Yah…seriously…what is wrong with you?” Jieun waved her hands in front of Wooyoung face since he looked so lost in his thought. Wooyoung just looked at her with blank expression.

 

“Huh…whatever. Your room is over there and don’t disturb me for something unimportant. Arasso?” Jieun pointed to a guess room beside her room. Just when Jieun was about to enter her room, Wooyoung suddenly pulled her wrist. Jieun lost her balance and she ended up being pulled toward Wooyoung’s hard chest. Jieun was speechless since she’s shocked with the sudden action and they remained like that for few seconds.

 

‘Oh…I guess I pulled her too hard…she’s too small anyway…but this feel good…’ Wooyoung thought while smiling.

 

Suddenly Jieun stepped on Wooyoung’s foot when she came to her sense…”Yah…ert!” She yelled to him.

 

Wooyoung groaned in pain. This is the second time Jieun stepped on his foot. “Yah…that’s really hurt! What ert? I’m just trying to apo….” Wooyoung stopped his words. He still can’t bring himself to apologize. It’s really hard for him to do so.

 

“What???”Jieun clenched her fist, waiting for his full explanation.

 

“I’m just trying to call you but I guess I pull you too hard…” Wooyoung said calmly while rubbing his foot that’s still in pain.

 

‘That must be hurt…I guess I step on his foot too hard.’ Jieun looked at Wooyoung that trying to endure the pain. “Next time, just called me…no need to touch me and all…my reflex is quiet fast.” Jieun lowered her voice as she felt sorry for stepping on his foot but she refused to apologize.

 

“You’re quiet a little monster huh?” Wooyoung chuckled…’I guess I can never apologize to her…I should be nicer to her…then it’s settled…no need to apologize.’  He thought.

 

“Whatever…I’m so tired and I don’t want to argue with you anymore…enough for today…I hope you remember all the three conditions that I told you earlier…” Jieun walked away towards her room.

 

“Yah Lee Jieun…” Wooyoung called her calmly. Jieun turned around, facing Wooyoung.

 

“I’m Jang Wooyoung…not Jason.” Wooyoung said softly then he entered the guest room and closed the door before Jieun was able to say anything about it.

 

“Jang Wooyoung…well, even though we met in a very unpleasant situation and you’re the rudest guy that I ever met…but I think it’s still nice to meet you.” Jieun mumbled while smiling as she entered her room.

 

“It’s nice to meet someone like you Lee Jieun…” Wooyoung muttered behind the door.