Chapter 29: Sweet+Sour+Oranges

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

Credit to' fucyeahmilkycouple tumblr' for the cute banner><


 

 

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

 

Jieun opened her eyes lazily while scratching her messy hairs.

 

“Arghhh!!!! I’m late...” Jieun widened her eyes upon seeing the time on the alarm clock. Suddenly she remembered about Wooyoung.

 

“I guess he overslept too... I should wake him up first.” Jieun muttered and then she ran towards Wooyoung’s room as fast as possible. But Wooyoung was not in his room.

 

“Ughh...that guy already left. How come he doesn’t wake me up? I’m so late now...ah, I don’t want to get punish by Mr. Lion King.” Jieun sighed, imagining the strict discipline teacher that was called Mr. Lion King in her school.

 

“Yah...what are you doing in my room?” Wooyoung tapped Jieun’s shoulder all of a sudden, making Jieun jumped a bit.

 

“Wow...you look like a zombie.” Wooyoung added while laughing.

 

“Yah...can you please approach me nicely next time? You always shock me!” Jieun yelled a bit while fixing her messy hairs quickly.

 

“Yah...you’re the one who entered my room without permission. I’m the one who should yell at you right now.” Wooyoung said calmly while staring at Jieun that looked...nervous?

 

“Uh...you always enter my room without permission too. Plus, there’s nothing much to see anyway...” Jieun said playfully while smirking.

 

“Hey, that’s my lines.” Wooyoung widened his eyes, pretending to get angry.

 

“Plus...there are many girls outside that are willing to do anything in order to meet me in private...in this room.” Wooyoung smirked and the he winked at Jieun.

 

“Ughh...ert!” Jieun rolled her eyes. A few seconds later, she tapped her forehead a few times when she finally remembered about the main reason why she entered Wooyoung’s room.

 

“Yah...we’re so late for school. Get ready now!” Jieun was about to walk away when Wooyoung pulled her closer towards him. Jieun gulped...

 

Suddenly, Wooyoung placed his hand on Jieun’s forehead gently. Jieun froze there while looking at Wooyoung nervously.

 

“Um...your body’s temperature is normal. Yah...today is Saturday, means...no school today. What is wrong with you?” Wooyoung looked deeply into Jieun’s eyes. Jieun looked away quickly, feeling embarrassed.

 

“Oh...really? HAHA...I totally forgot that. So, I want to continue my sleep then...” Jieun said awkwardly, feeling nervous with Wooyoung’s gaze all of a sudden. She walked away quickly.

 

“Lee Jieun...I already prepared some breakfast for us. So, go and take a bath, then eat your breakfast downstairs...arasso?” Wooyoung raised his voice, hoping that Jieun will hear him.

 

“He prepared breakfast for me? Weird much...” Jieun mumbled to herself when she reached her room. Somehow, she felt very happy.

 

“Yah...what happened to you Lee Jieun? You’re not falling for him, don’t you? No...you can’t fall for him, he already got someone else in his heart and it would never be you...Stop falling for him. You will get hurt in the end...Lee Jieun...” Jieun talked to herself while wiping the tears that already ran down her cheeks.

 


 


Jieun walked towards the kitchen after she took her shower. She tried to be happy, forgetting all the bad feelings that she felt right now. She saw Wooyoung frying something on the pan while singing the ‘nagging’ song that they listened to last night.

 

‘Aigoo...his voice is terrible.’ Jieun giggled while making her way towards the dining table in the kitchen.

 

Wooyoung turned around when he heard Jieun’s giggles. 

 

“Yah...what’s so funny?” Wooyoung raised his eyebrows while looking at Jieun.

 

“You better stop singing or else the beautiful, sunny day will turn into rainy, gloomy day.” Jieun said playfully while observing all the foods in the table. ‘Wow...they look really delicious. I don’t know this guy can cook this well.’                                                                                                                                                                    

 

Just when Jieun was about to grab a ‘french toast’ from the plate, Wooyoung grabbed her wrist with a cheeky smile on his face.

 

“You say something about my singing just now?” Wooyoung asked curiously, pretended to look angry.

 

Jieun facepalmed herself...’Aigoo...now, I can’t taste that French toast anymore. But I’m really hungry...’

 

“What? I’m just saying the truth. Let’s face this...you can’t sing. But, let me judge your cooking skills instead...” Jieun pulled away her wrist from Wooyoung’s grip and the she grabbed the French toast on the plate. She stuffed it into , ignoring Wooyoung’s gazes.

 

“Yah...you’re really a thick-skinned girl.” Wooyoung said in amaze while crossing his arms.

 

“What? I’m hungry...Um...yummy...it tastes quiet good though. I give you A- for this.” Jieun said calmly while munching the French toast, ignoring Wooyoung’s gazes.

 

“Just A-? Hello...I’m the master of French toast okay.” Wooyoung said proudly.

 

“There you go again...bragging. Well, at least now I know that you did know something other than bragging all the time...you can cook, quiet a big surprise though. By the way, my auntie in France can make French toast way better than you.” Jieun patted Wooyoung’s shoulder without looking at him while grabbing another pieces of French toast in the plate.

 

“Lee Jieun...you really don’t know how to say nice things to people huh?” Wooyoung was eyeing Jieun’s action. Now, she’s pouring some orange juices into the glass calmly.

 

“Hey...I’m saying nice things about you just now. I give you A- for your French toast, you can cook but my aunt can cook better than you and........yucks, this orange juice tasted !” Jieun spat the orange juice as soon as the juice entered .

 

Wooyoung widened his eyes as the juice being spat perfectly on his face since he’s standing in front of Jieun. ‘This girl...Aigoo....’

 

“Omo...I’m sorry...” Jieun laughed upon looking at Wooyoung’s face being drenched with the orange juice. She took some tissues on the table and started to wipe his face while laughing.

 

“Yah...you still got the gut to laugh huh?” Wooyoung joined the laugh after a while. He wanted to get angry but he just can’t when looking at Jieun’s happy, smiling face. ‘Well, at least I can hear her laughs and seeing her happy face is a lot better than seeing her mad face...a lot cuter!’

 

“Okay...i’ll stop laughing...” Jieun tried her best not to laugh while wiping Wooyoung’s face gently. She bit her lower lip, trying to hold her laughter.

 

Wooyoung gulped while eyeing Jieun’s pink lips...’Yah...a girl can’t bite her lip in front of a guy. Are you crazy Lee Jieun? You want me to kiss you or something? Seriously...this girl is such an ignorance...And WTH are you thinking Wooyoung? She is just trying not to laugh at you...You must be crazy for thinking  that Lee Jieun is actually trying to seduce you! CRAZY!’

 

“Yah...just laugh if you want...don’t do that.” Wooyoung tried his best to sound calm and cool while avoiding any eye contact with Jieun. He’s not sure if he’s able to control himself if he kept staring at her puppy eyes and pink lips. Wooyoung took away the tissues in Jieun’s hand and he started to wipe his face by himself while Jieun kept staring at him, feeling confused.

 

“Don’t do what?” Jieun asked curiously while trying to look into Wooyoung’s eyes that seemed avoiding her.

 

“Uh...nothing.” Wooyoung scratched his head, still trying to avoid Jieun’s eyes.

 

“Yah...did the orange juice taste that bad?” Wooyoung asked all of sudden, trying to change the topic. ‘Please don’t ask more Lee Jieun...’ He thought while giving her an awkward smile.

 

“Ah...it really tastes ! Where do you buy that? Throw away that juice, it’s already rotten.” Jieun answered with a disgusted look on her face, thinking about the taste of the juice while forgetting about her confusion just now. Well, Wooyoung managed to trick her.

 

“Well, it’s a handmade juice...” Wooyoung answered while looking at Jieun’s reaction.

 

“Oh really? Who did that thing? Your mother’s juice is always good, so I don’t think she did that...” Jieun asked innocently while pointing to the orange juice in her glass.

 

“Someone called Jang Wooyoung...” Wooyoung answered calmly, crossing his arms while looking at Jieun with unsatisfied expressions on his face.

 

Jieun gulped nervously, knowing that she made a harsh comment on Wooyoung’s handmade juice. ‘Aigoo...big mouth Jieun. He’s trying his best to make you happy with the breakfast and all...what’s up with that harsh remark? But his juice really taste ...I’m not exaggerating about that...eotteokhae?’

 

“Well, actually I think this juice didn’t taste that bad...I can finish this.” Jieun tried to smile at Wooyoung while grabbing her glass which is fully filled with the ‘’ orange juice. She decided to finish the juice in one gulp. ‘Just swallow it Jieun...you can do it. It’s for Wooyoung’s sake...’

 

Just when Jieun was about to drink the juice, Wooyoung stopped her as he took the glass away from Jieun’s hand.

 

“Yah...don’t drink if it tastes ...what if you got stomachache because of it? Maybe I accidently used some rotten oranges to make this...” Wooyoung sighed deeply while pouring away the juice into the sink.

 

Jieun looked at Wooyoung’s upset expressions. ‘It’s all my fault...’

 

“Yah, Jang Wooyoung...let’s make some orange juices together....this time, we will use some fresh oranges okay.” Jieun tapped Wooyoung’s shoulder gently while smiling sweetly at him, trying to cheer him up.

 

“Uh...okay.” Wooyoung nodded slowly, staring at Jieun’s lovely face intensely before he snapped out...’Stop staring at her like an idiot...babo.’

 

Jieun was picking up some fresh oranges on the fridge when she realized that Wooyoung was staring at her without even blinking for once...She gulped nervously but she pretended like nothing happened and kept searching for basic ingredients to make juices. She tried her best not to look nervous in front of Wooyoung.

 

“Hey...don’t just stand there...come and help me out.” Jieun stared at Wooyoung while giving him a fake smile to cover up her nervousness. ‘Aigoo...just acts normal Lee Jieun. He’s not staring at you...you’re the one who felt like that...it’s just your feelings... ’

 

“Uh...ahh...let me help you with that.” Wooyoung scratched his head and then he grabbed the oranges from Jieun’s hands nervously. The oranges eventually dropped on the floor because Wooyoung was not holding them properly. ‘Yah Jang Wooyoung...can you please be calm in front of her? You act like an idiot right now...aigoo.’

 

Jieun and Wooyoung bend down at the same time to pick up the oranges on the floor but they end up knocking on each others’ heads accidently.

 

“Arghhh...” Both of them groaned in pain while rubbing their heads.

 

“Lee Jieun...is it really hurt?” Wooyoung asked in concern and then he started to rub Jieun’s head gently.

 

Jieun nodded slowly while looking down to the floor, feeling shy to look at Wooyoung that was so close to her. After a while, she found the courage to lift up her face, looking at Wooyoung that was still rubbing her head gently. ‘Don’t fall for him too hard Lee Jieun...he didn’t feel the same...you will end up feeling hurt if you keep doing this.’  She thought while shoving Wooyoung’s hand away from her head gently.

 

“It’s okay...it didn’t hurt much.” She gave him an awkward smile while continuing to pick up the oranges on the floor.

 

Wooyoung was startled. Somehow, he felt hurt when Jieun shove his hands away when he actually enjoyed that precious moment and he hoped for the moment to last longer but obviously(for him), Jieun didn’t feel the same. He sighed deeply, feeling upset all of a sudden.

 

Jieun started to cut the oranges, she didn’t even realize about Wooyoung being upset because of her action. Wooyoung rubbed his face, trying to remove all the bad feelings that he felt right now.

 

‘Today is supposed to be a happy day for both of us...cheer up Jang Wooyoung.’ He thought while trying to smile happily.

 

“So, let me help you out with the oranges.” Wooyoung started to help Jieun by squishingthe oranges so that the juice will come out.

 

“Yah...you need to filter the juices first or else, it wouldn’t taste good.” Jieun tapped Wooyoung’s arm gently, trying to stop him from continuing his sloppy works.

 

“Yah...when making juice, you cannot just filter the whole things, or else all the good vitamins will be gone. Just listen to this master of juice...Jang Wooyoung.” Wooyoung said proudly, ignoring Jieun’s complains.

 

“Oh...that’s why your previous orange juice tastes huh?” Jieun furrowed her eyebrows while crossing her arms.

 

“Hey...I told you before. It tastes because I accidently used some rotten oranges or else, it will tastes damn great.” Wooyoung tried to defend himself by making some confident looks. He started to squish the oranges with his bare hands, without using the juice filter.

 

“Yeah...right. Yah...don’t squish the oranges like that...that’s disgusting... I won’t drink it if you don’t filter the juice first.” Jieun grabbed Wooyoung’s hands, trying to stop him. Wooyoung ignored Jieun, continuing his crappy works while laughing happily. Jieun wanted to get angry at first but she ended up laughing along with Wooyoung.

 

‘I’m tired of fighting all the time...so, let’s just laughs happily today...Jang Wooyoung.’ Jieun took a quick glance at Wooyoung. He was smiling happily while continuing to do his crappy works.

 

“Yah...try this.” Suddenly Wooyoung handed a glass of orange juice to Jieun, asking her to taste his handmade juice.

 

“Yucks...there’s no way I will drink that thing.” Jieun made a disgusted look and then she tried to walk away but Wooyoung managed to grab her wrist.

 

“Not so fast young lady...I made this special for you. So, you need to finish this. Believe me, it will taste awesome...Come on, at least drink a bit.” Wooyoung pushed the glass gently towards Jieun’s lips, trying to force her to taste the juice.

 

Jieun took a sip of the juice but as soon as the juice touched her bud taste, she spat the juice perfectly on Wooyoung’s face...again.

 

“Ewww...it tastes really !” Jieun yelled while wiping her lips.

 

“Yah...can you spit the juice on somewhere else except on my face? This is the second time for today...” Wooyoung hissed while wiping his face with his right hand.

 

“Omo...again...I’m sorry. Let me help you with that...” Jieun laughed hysterically upon seeing Wooyoung’s blank face. He looked so miserable with the juice that she spat just now splashed all over his face. She grabbed the tissue box but unfortunately, the box was empty since all the tissues were already being used to wipe Wooyoung’s face when she spat the previous rotten juice on his face.

 

“Really...I didn’t intend to do this on purpose...” Jieun continued to laugh, unable to stop herself from laughing when seeingWooyoung’s amusing face. She began to wipe his face with her bare hands gently.

 

Wooyoung gasped when Jieun’s soft hands touching his face. He froze right there while staring at Jieun’s that was still unable to control her laughs, but she tried to smile instead of laughing because she thought Wooyoung might get angry if she kept laughing at him. Wooyoung took the advantage to observe Jieun’s lovely face, this time he managed to observe her longer than before. Her milky white skin, her smiling eyes, her fluffy cheeks, her pink lips...her face was so close to him. He felt like touching and her face all of a sudden...But he tried to control himself...’No...Wooyoung....No...don’t do that. You might freak her out. Please control yourself...Aish, this girl is driving me crazy...’

 

Jieun gulped when she finally realized that Wooyoung was staring and observing her. She felt nervous all of a sudden. ‘Why I’m touching his face? Aigoo...Well, I just want to wipe away the juice from his face...but this is so awkward. Seriously...awkward.’   She tried not to look at him directly but she ended up observing his face as well.

 

Finally their eyes met as both of them were observing each others’ eyes at the same time.  None of them  dodged their stares as both of them stayed like that, looking deep into each other’s eyes for a few seconds. Wooyoung got the urge to accomplish what his heart was telling him as he leaned forward slowly, minimizing the gap between their faces. When his lips was about to touch hers, he stopped for a while as he looked into her eyes again, asking permission from her while caressing her cheeks gently. Jieun was still clueless about the situation as her eyes were glued to Wooyoung’s eyes...but a few seconds later, she finally understand the whole situation when Wooyoung started to touch her lips gently. She looked deep into his eyes, trying to find some honesty and sincerity from his actions. They were staring at each other lovingly as Jieun smiled a little, giving him the permissions to pursue his mission. Wooyoung leaned in nervously, closing the gap between their lips. It was a gentle and honest kiss, far different from other kisses that they ever shared before. The kisses deepened within a second...it tasted sweet and sour at the same time, resulting from the orange juice that they made together.

 

‘I guess I’m officially in love with you...Lee Jieun...my sweet and sour kiss...’ Wooyoung thought while her hair gently.

 

‘Even if this is not real to you...but I just wanted to cherish this moment...Jang Wooyoung...’ Jieun thought while replaying to his kisses gently.

 

Suddenly....

 

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG.....

 

The doorbell/ or certain someone interrupted their precious moment......

 



 

 

***lol...i think the kiss scene is epic fail...lol....sorry, but i'm not good in writing a romantic kiss scene or something...it turned out crappy and 0_o....HAHA...i giggled like an idiot while writing that part><

*BOWS* sorry for the late update but i got a lot of things to do this week....mianhe chingu....

btw, i called the kiss scene...the 'orange kiss'....haha

i'll update as soon as possible okay...still writing right now^^ ***