Chapter 37: Double Date (Part1)

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

“Ah...I’m so full...I can’t even walk properly now.” Gina said playfully, pretending to fell as Wooyoung immediately supported her back while laughing.

 

“Noona...why you ate too much? You will get fat you know.” Wooyoung as they laughed happily. Gina pinched his arm lightly and Wooyoung groaned exaggeratedly, as if he was in great pain because of the pinch. Gina pretended to be sorry as she rubbed the spot where she pinched Wooyoung. Wooyoung giggled annoyingly.

 

‘Ugh...this is too much! Why I need to watch all these annoying scenes? Can someone please stop this?’ Jieun rolled her eyes in annoyance seeing the lovey dovey scenes in front of her. She looked away, avoiding those two creatures that tore her heart into pieces. ‘Hello...we’re not invisible okay...’

 

“Uh...We already have our lunch...so, what should we do now?” Joong Ki broke the awkward atmosphere as he realized that Jieun looked uneasy seeing Wooyoung and Gina together.

 

“Ah...let’s watch movie.” Gina suggested eagerly as she spotted a theatre nearby.

 

“That sounds great. Let’s go then.” Joong Ki agreed as he grabbed Jieun’s hand all of a sudden, heading towards the theater. Jieun was startled but she ended up following him without complaining.

 

Wooyoung widened his eyes as he saw Joong Ji’s action. He was about to follow them closely when Gina suddenly linked her arm with his. He had to slow down his pace in order to match Gina’s steps as she walked a bit slow. When they crossed a street, he can see Joong Ki tightened his grasp on Jieun’s hand and Jieun seemed comfortable with his action. Unconsciously, Wooyoung ran towards Joong Ki and Jieun after they crossed the street, leaving Gina behind.

 

“Hyung...let’s watch action movie okay?” Wooyoung suggested, acting all cheerful and giddy while grinning at Joong Ki. He sneaked between Jieun and Joong Ki, placing his hands on Joong Ki’s and Jieun’s shoulders, separating those two. Jieun glared at him as she pushed his hand away from her shoulder. Wooyoung ignored her silent protest as he persistently kept placing his hand on her shoulder each time she pushed his hand away.

 

“I don’t mind...what about you Jieun?” Joong Ki looked at Jieun as she struggled to shove Wooyoung’s hand away from her.

 

“Uh...I...” Jieun paused for a while, trying to think about the best way to avoid Wooyoung and Gina.  ‘Ahah...’

 

“Oppa...let’s watch horror movie...please...I prefer horror movie than action one. Please.” Jieun looked at Joong Ki with her puppy eyes while clasping her hands together. ‘Huh...I think he won’t dare to watch horror movie.’ She took a quick glance at Wooyoung that looked a bit pale and flustered. She remembered that Wooyoung was not a fan of spirit things...and for sure, horror movie was totally out of his liking. Joong Ki nodded slowly as he lost his words upon looking at Jieun’s ‘aegyo’ tactic.

 

“Yay...oppa is the best. So Wooyoung, let’s separate here. I’ll watch horror movie with oppa and you can enjoy your action movie with Gina unnie. So, bye.” Jieun said quickly and then she dragged Joong Ki with her, heading towards the ticket counter.

 

“Wait...I...aish, this girl. Trying to get rid of me huh? Aigoo...should I follow them? But...horror movie will give me nightmare.” Wooyoung mumbled while scratching the back of his head.

 


 


“So, this is our sit.” Joong Ki flashed sweet smile at Jieun when they finally found their seats. The theatre was quite full so they got the seats at the back row. There were only few empty seats left at the back row. Jieun was about to take her seat when someone tapped her shoulder from behind. She turned around to face that person.

 

“You? What are you doing here?” She asked, annoyed.

 

“What do you mean by that? Of course I’m here to watch movie.” He answered nonchalantly, taking a seat beside Joong Ki that was supposed to be Jieun’s seat.

 

“Yah...that’s my seat.” Jieun hissed, glaring at Wooyoung.

 

“Oh...really. It’s okay, you can sit on my seat.” He responded mindlessly as he tapped an empty seat beside him, motioning Jieun to sit there.

 

“But she supposes to sit beside me.” Joong Ki said suddenly, feeling pissed off with Wooyoung’s behavior.

 

“Uh, hyung...I want to sit beside you. It has been a long time since we watch movie together, right? Haha.” Wooyoung nudged Joong Ki’s arm, acting cute.

 

“Actually...we NEVER watch movie together, Wooyoung...and stop acting cute. You’re not cute at all.” Joong Ki scoffed.

 

Wooyoung rolled his eyes in annoyance...’Huh...as if I want to act cute with you. There’s no way I’ll let Jieun to sit beside you especially when we’re watching horror movie. Aigoo...Why he is my cousin again?’

 

“Yah, move-------” Jieun was about to yell at Wooyoung when Gina tapped her from behind.

 

“Jieun-ah...why don’t you take a seat? The movie will start very soon.” She took a quick glance at her and then she passed a Coca Cola drink and popcorn to Wooyoung before she took a seat beside an empty seat that was supposed to be Wooyoung’s seat, but now it became Jieun’s seat since Wooyoung already sat on her seat. Jieun stood there, unwilling to sit beside Wooyoung. But the only empty seat that left there was between Wooyoung and Gina.

 

Wooyoung grinned at her like an idiot...’You lose this time...Lee Jieun. Now, just take a seat.’

 

‘Aigoo...why don’t Gina unnie sits beside him? Should I ask her to switch seat with me?’ Jieun wondered there, staring at the empty sit beside Wooyoung.

 

“Unnie...can you-----”

 

SHUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

 

Jieun was about to ask Gina to switch seat with her when the other audiences in the theater turned to look at her, asking her to keep quiet as the movie already started. Wooyoung pulled Jieun’s arm, making her to forcefully sit on the empty seat beside him. Joong Ki glared at Wooyoung with a ‘WTH’ look plastered all over his face. Wooyoung acted dumb, ignoring all the glares from Joong Ki...and Jieun.

 

After half an hour, Jieun started to feel bored as the movie was not scary as she thought. She glanced at Gina that looked engrossed with the plot line of the movie. She wanted to take a look at Joong Ki but he barely saw his reaction since the theatre was quite dark and she ended up looking at Wooyoung’s funny reaction. He kept blocking his face with his hands, cringing his face and obviously, he’s trying his best not to scream as he kept biting his lower lip....as if the movie was too scary. Jieun wanted to laugh but she held back her laughter.

 

‘Watching this guy’s reactions is more interesting than watching the movie. Why he bothers to watch this movie if he is that scared of horror things? Babo.’ Jieun thought while observing Wooyoung’s reaction.

 

All of a sudden, their eyes met when Wooyoung looked away to avoid looking at the ghost that suddenly popped out on the large screen. Wooyoung cleared his throat, feeling embarrassed as he knew Jieun saw his exaggerated reaction. Jieun smiled silently, covering upon looking at Wooyoung’s startled face when he looked at her.

 

‘Aigoo...this is so embarrassing. I shouldn’t watch this movie. Why the ghost looks damn scary? No doubt, I’ll have a nightmare tonight...wait, I think I can never sleep tonight. What is this situation again? I suppose to watch a romantic movie with Jieun today...not this scary to death movie! I must look like an idiot right now...aish, relax dude...don’t be such a chicken. Relax...relax...you can do this. Don’t embarrass yourself in front of her!’ Wooyoung sighed deeply, trying his best to look calm and cool. He took his coca cola drink, trying to cool down a bit before looking back at the large screen...and...

 

ARRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

The whole audiences in the theatre screamed as a scary ghost suddenly popped out again and it looked scarier than before with blood all over the place...Wooyoung couldn’t help but to scream as well...but worst of all, he accidently spilled his full filled coca cola drink.....all over Jieun...

 

“Jang Wooyoung!!!” Jieun shouted angrily, making all the audiences in the theatre turned to look at her...again.

 


 


“You did this on purpose, didn’t you?” Jieun asked angrily, feeling mad seeing Wooyoung that kept laughing hysterically.

 

“No...haha...seriously...I did not...haha.” He kept laughing while wiping Jieun’s face with tissues on his hand. He was amused to see Jieun being drenched with his coca cola drink. All of them left the theatre before the movie end since Jieun was totally wet...and mad at Wooyoung. Gina went to the store nearby to buy some new clothes for Jieun.

 

“Uh...stop it. Give me those tissues....and I’m not expecting you to help me but at least, don’t laugh at me!” Jieun hissed while grabbing the tissues on Wooyoung’s hand.

 

“Wooyoung...shouldn’t you at least apologize to Jieun instead of laughing at her?” Joong Ki folded his arms, glaring at Wooyoung.

 

“Hyung...it was an accident. I didn’t mean to spill the drink onto her.” Wooyoung finally managed to stop laughing as he rubbed his nape, feeling guilty all of a sudden.

 

“Even if it was an accident, you still need to say ‘sorry’ Wooyoung.” Joong Ki added calmly.

 

“It’s okay oppa...don’t waste your time lecturing him. He never apologizes to me anyway...” Jieun said in a low tone. Wooyoung stared at Jieun as he was taken aback by her words.

 

“I---------” Wooyoung was about to say something when someone came towards them.

 

“Jieun-ah...change your clothes now. Here’s some new clothes for you...” Gina handed a shopping bag to Jieun.

 

‘Dress?’ Jieun widened her eyes upon seeing her new cloth.

 

“I hope you like it.” Gina smiled sweetly at Jieun.

 

“Um...yes...I like it...thank you unnie.” Jieun gave her a warm smile in return.

 

‘Well...at least this is a lot better than wet clothes.'

 

(***this is how Jieun persuade Joong Ki to watch horror movie><***)

(***here's a woou gif><***)

 

credit to 'yeahmilkycouple' tumblr for the gifs and banner><