Chapter 46 (Final): I Love You

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

“Jieun-ah...can’t you wait for Wooyoung first? I’m sure he will be home soon...let me call him now.” Mrs. Jang was about to dial Wooyoung phone number when Jieun stopped her.

 

“Omma...don’t call him. He must be sleeping right now. He's such a sleepyhead, so don’t bother him. I will call him later...I promise okay.” Jieun assured, smiling sweetly at Mrs. Jang. She didn’t want Wooyoung to know that she’s leaving before him.

 

“Can’t you wait for him for a while?” Mrs. Jang tried to stop Jieun from leaving. She’s surprised when Jieun suddenly told that she wanted to visit her harabuhji in Canada...and Jieun didn’t even tell Wooyoung about it. Somehow, she felt that something wrong going on between Jieun and Wooyoung because Jieun wanted to leave all of a sudden. Jieun said that she missed her harabuhji so much...Mrs. Jang thought that was quite an exceptable reason but why so soon?

 

“Omma...my flight is on 11am. I’ll miss the flight if I wait for him. Don’t worry, I will call him later.” Jieun reassured, trying her best to look cheerful and happy in front of Mrs. Jang.

 

“Let me send you to the airport then.” Mrs. Jang offered stubbornly even though Jieun already refused a few times before.

 

“Omma...the taxi I ordered already waited in front of the house. You don’t need to send me away...I will be fine, I promise.” Jieun pulled Mrs. Jang into a hug, comforting her as Mrs. Jang started to tear up.

 

“Jieun-ah...I will miss you a lot.” She sobbed, rubbing Jieun’s back softly.

 

“Omma...you can visit me in Canada. I’ll come back to Korea with harabuhji when he finished his business deal there. We will meet again.” Jieun said softly, holding back her tears that started to form in her eyes.

 

“Be safe and take care okay.” Mrs. Jang patted Jieun’s head in a motherly way when Jieun broke the hug.

 

“I will omma...goodbye.” Jieun smiled at Mrs. Jang for the last time before making her way towards the taxi that already waited for her. The taxi drove away as soon Jieun entered the taxi.

 

Mrs. Jang stopped waving at Jieun when the taxi left the mansion. She immediately took out her phone, dialing Wooyoung’s number. She tapped her feet impatiently, waiting for Wooyoung to pick up his phone....

 


 

 

 “Yah...whose phone is that? Pick it up...it’s very noisy!”  Wooyoung yelled angrily as the phone rang loudly, interrupting his precious sleep.  He nudged Taecyeon that was sleeping beside him with his feet, asking Taecyeon to pick up the phone but Taecyeon simply ignored Wooyoung, continuing his sleep.

 

“Yah...someone pick up the stupid phone!!!” He yelled again, hoping that someone will eventually pick up the phone.

 

“Yo dude! The ringtone is a Korean song...you’re the only one who used Korean ringtone here. So, that makes the stupid phone, your phone! Hurry and pick it up...so noisy!” Chansung suddenly yelled as he threw a pillow towards Wooyoung.

 

Wooyoung finally realized that the ringtone sounded exactly like his ringtone as he used the ‘nagging’ song as his ringtone...he rubbed his eyes lazily, reaching for his phone on the table. Wooyoung mentally cursed the caller for interrupting his sleep. He picked it up without looking at the caller ID as he’s ready to curse the caller.

 

“JANG WOOYOUNG!!!! WHY ARE TAKING SO LONG TO PICK UP YOUR PHONE??? I HAD BEEN CALLING YOU THREE TIMES ALREADY!!!” Before Wooyoung was able to yell at the caller, he’s being yelled by the caller first. He immediately recognized the loud voice, none other than his mother.

 

“Wowow mom...slow down. Are you trying to make me deaf? You’re too loud.” Wooyoung complained while rubbing his ear with his eyes half opened.

 

“You’re just like your dad, taking so long to pick up my call.” Mrs. Jang whined, remembering his husband that already left early in the morning for his work. His husband used to pick up her calls after several fail attempts.

 

“That’s because you keep calling him in the wrong timing. By the way, do you know what time is it now? You’re calling me at this hour? This is still my sleeping time you know!” Wooyoung slightly yelled at his mother, feeling pissed.

 

“I don’t care about what you are doing right now. For sure, this is not the perfect time for you to sleep!” Mrs. Jang yelled back, half screaming. Wooyoung pulled his phone slightly away from his ear as his mom was too loud.

 

“Mom...whatever it is, we can discuss it later when I come back okay. I will hang up now.” Wooyoung replied nonchalantly. He was about to end the call when his mom suddenly yelled at him again...

 

“WOOYOUNG...YOU WILL LOSE JIEUN FOREVER IF YOU HANG UP NOW!!!!”

 

Wooyoung pulled his phone closer to his ear again, surprised to hear his mother’s words. He’s fully awake now...

 

“What are you saying mom?” He asked curiously.

 

“Jieun is on her way to the airport right now. She will take a flight to Canada at 11am. Jieun will leave Korea, son.” Mrs. Jang said softly, a bit calmer than before.

 

“WHAT??? BUT WHY??? SHE NEVER TELLS ME ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!” Wooyoung said, screaming...His friends were awake because of his loud voice. All of them looked at him, puzzled.

 

“You tell me.” Mrs. Jang chuckled, expecting that Wooyoung should know better than her about his problem with Jieun until Jieun decided to leave all of a sudden. Wooyoung dropped his phone onto the floor, automatically ending the phone call...his knees weaken, his heart pounding like crazy...he lost all his words, all he could think of right now...Jieun...only Lee Jieun.

 

“Dude...what happened?” Chansung tapped his shoulder with a confuse face. Wooyoung looked at him blankly, not knowing what to say...

 

“Jieun.” The only word that came out from Wooyoung’s mouth as his mind was full of her.

 

“What about her?” Junho asked suddenly.

 

“She’s leaving.” Wooyoung said weakly...he’s so confused and lost.

 

“What?”

 

“Where?”

 

“When?”

 

“Why?”

 

Junho, Junsu, Nichkhun and Taecyeon all asked at the same time, confusing Wooyoung even more...

 

“So, what are you waiting for? Go and get her now.” Chansung said calmly, patting Wooyoung’s back. Chansung was the only one who can think rationally right now. He smiled at Wooyoung, encouraging him to make a move immediately. Wooyoung looked at him, gaining confidence from his support. He stood up confidently at that instant, grabbing his jacket and car key before storming out from the hotel room...running with all his might, chasing after his destinied girl....

 

“Good luck dude!” Chansung shouted, hoping that Wooyoung will hear him.

 

“Am I the only one who’s confused right now?” Junho asked. Nichkhun, Taecyeon and Junsu nodded frantically as all of them failed to figure out the situation. Chansung glanced at his friends one by one before casually made his way to the bathroom...he muttered under his breath...

 

“Babo.”

 


 

 

 

“Agasshi...you look very familiar. Have we met somewhere before?”

 

Jieun was resting her head against the passenger seat while listening to her Ipod when the taxi driver suddenly talked to her. She turned off her Ipod before looking at the taxi...ahjumma...

 

“Ahhh...ahjumma. We meet again.” Jieun said happily, recognizing the taxi driver. She was the same taxi ahjumma that drove her and Wooyoung home when they first returned to Korea. ‘So, this is the same taxi...’ Jieun smiled, remembering the moments she spent with Wooyoung in that taxi...they keep bickering with each other back then, and they’re still like that now...nothing changed.

 

“Ahh...now I remember. You’re the agasshi that kissed with your cute boyfriend in my taxi.” The taxi ahjumma squealed happily, remembering about Jieun and Wooyoung’s past incident.

 

“Ahjumma...you still remember that?” Jieun laughed a little, feeling embarrassed thinking about that unexpected incident.

 

“Of course. You guys are the cutest couple I had ever seen.” The taxi ahjumma winked at Jieun through her rear view mirror.

 

Jieun let out a soft chuckle...’We’re not even a couple ahjumma...only if you know what really happened back then...’

 

“By the way, where are you going agasshi? You want to go abroad without your boyfriend?” The ahjumma asked curiously. Jieun gaped...

 

“Ah...I want to visit my grandfather in Canada...without him.” Jieun answered weakly, trying her best to smile at the kind ahjumma.

 

“What happened to you guys? You guys broke up?” The ahjumma asked again...she sounded concern.

 

“Nothing happened...it’s just that we’re not meant to be together.” Jieun responded calmly, still smiling.

 

“Aigoo...that was so sad. You guys are so compatible with each other. Are you sure you won’t give him another chance? He seems really sweet and kind.” The taxi ahjumma advised, still hoping that Jieun will change her mind.

 

Jieun rested her back against the seat, sighing deeply to control her emotion...’Yes...Wooyoung is sweet and kind...but he’s not mine to begin with, and he will never be mine...ahjumma.’

 

“Nothing will change even if I give him a chance, ahjumma...so, we should end it here.” Jieun said softly, looking far outside of the widow as they were crossing the Seoul Bridge...she quickly wiped away the tears that started to run down her soft cheeks as she didn’t want the taxi ahjumma to see her crying.

 

Jieun gasped when she suddenly remembered about something very important to her...’My bracelet!’ She finally realized that Wooyoung never return back her bracelet when she suddenly reminisced about the incident where Wooyoung tried to throw away her bracelet into the Seoul River...

 

‘My precious bracelet...he got my bracelet with him...but it’s too late now. I can’t ask him to give it back to me. At least I know that my bracelet is in good hands...I hope he will take a good care of it. When the right time comes, I will take it back from him...but not now...maybe someday when we finally able to meet again...goodbye Wooyoung...’

 


 

 

 

Wooyoung ran into the airport, lurking everywhere when he finally reached the airport after driving like a professional F1 driver just now...he looked around nervously, looking for a person that he loved the most.

 

“Jieun!!!” He shouted her name, hoping that she will answer him...but no one answered him even though a lot of passerby turned to look at him as he’s shouting like a mad guy.

 

“Lee Jieun!!!” He shouted again, breathing heavily as he was running everywhere around the airport, searching for Jieun but she was nowhere to be seen.

 

His heart skipped a beat when there was an announcement about the last call to the passengers who’s heading to Canada. He looked at the departure loungue, expecting that Jieun already headed inside as he can’t find her outside. He walked toward the departure lounge but one of the securities blocked him, asking for his passport and ticket...

 

“Sir, you can’t enter without a passport and ticket. The plane is about to departure.” They security warned him.

 

“But I really need to see someone inside. Please let me in just for a while.” Wooyoung begged.

 

“I’m sorry sir. I can’t give you the permission to do so.” The security said firmly.

 

Wooyoung glanced at his watch...it’s already 11.11am. He groaned frustatedly, knowing that it’s too late for him to stop Jieun. He looked up at the sky, staring blankly at the plane far outside the airport that already flewso high, leaving him alone there...few drops of tears started to flow from his eyes, rushing down his cheeks uncontrollably and he didn’t even bother to wipe it away...

 


 

 

“Oh God...I’m so late now. Please don’t let me missed the plane.” Jieun ran into the airport, dragging her luggage with her. The taxi ahjumma followed her from behind, apologizing to her continuously.

 

“Aigoo agasshi...I’m so sorry. My taxi suddenly broke down today. I hope you won’t miss the flight...but it’s already 11.11am now.” The taxi ahjumma said excitedly, somehow she sounded happy. Jieun though it’s very weird that the taxi suddenly stopped in the middle of the Seoul Bridge for about 15 minutes...the taxi ahjumma claimed that the taxi ran out of oil but when Jieun wanted to call for another taxi, the taxi magically can be restarted again. She didn’t ask much though as she believed in the taxi ahjumma...but little did she know that the taxi ahjumma was actually lying to her. The ahjumma wanted to delay the time for some reasons so, she purposedly stopped the car in the middle of the bridge...

 

“It’s okay ahjumma...it’s not your fault. I’m just hoping that the plane will wait for me.” Jieun said, glancing at the taxi ahjumma behind her while running with her luggage...she didn’t realize that at the opposite site of her, there’s a guy that was walking slowly, looking down at the airport floor all the time...Jieun was running while glancing at the taxi ahjumma occasionally and the guy was walking without looking in front and...

 

BANGGG!!!!!

 

They bumped into each other...Jieun was startled at first but thinking that it was her fault for running in the airport, she immediately bowed at the guy without looking at him...

 

“I’m so sorry mister...it’s my fault.” She bended down to grab her passport and plane ticket that fell onto the floor when he bumped into the guy...but the guy reacted faster as he grabbed Jieun’s passport and ticket quickly before Jieun was able to touch them. Jieun looked up, looking straight at the guy that she thought very weird....

 

“Wooyoung???” Jieun almost shouted but she blocked , aware that she’s in public and people were looking at them. Wooyoung stared at her intensely. Jieun gulped...somehow, Wooyoung looked different in her eyes...his expressions were unreadable.

 

“Aigoo...I knew it. You will be here to stop her...finally!” All of a sudden the taxi ahjumma squealed, stopping the intense stares between Jieun and Wooyoung. Wooyoung looked at the taxi ahjumma, thinking for a while...

 

“Taxi ahjumma?” She pointed at the taxi ahjumma when he finally recognized her.

 

“Yes, it’s me.” The taxi ahjumma smiled as she stepped closer towards Wooyoung, whispering something at his ear...

 

“I already did whatever I can to stop her, now it’s your turn young man.” She patted his shoulder as soon as she finished whispering. Wooyoung looked at her, feeling confused for few seconds but he smiled thankfully at her later as he eventually understood what she meant by her words. Jieun looked at both of them suspiciously, curious about what they’re talking about.

 

“So kids, I will go now. Discuss properly okay.” The taxi ahjumma quickly walked away before Jieun was able to say something about it. Jieun continued to look at the taxi ahjumma until she disappeared from her sight, oblivious about Wooyoung that continued to stare at her.

 

“W-What are you doing here W-Wooyoung?” Jieun stuttered nervously, uneasy with Wooyoung’s gaze when she finally realized that Wooyoung was staring at her again. ‘What is he doing here this early? I think his flight to US is in the evening. Did he come for me? No...no...what are you expecting Lee Jieun? Cut it out!’

 

“I’m the one who should ask you that question. What are you doing here? Are you leaving somewhere?” Wooyoung asked, pretending like he knew nothing about Jieun’s plan. He felt so relieved to see her standing in front of him again...he can’t even take his eyes off her...’Do you know how much I cried for you before? I thought I will never see you again.’

 

“I’m leaving to Canada, visiting my harabuhji there.” Jieun answered, trying hard to sound calm.

 

“And you aren’t going to tell me about that first, before leaving just like this?” Wooyoung asked, feeling a bit mad at her.

 

“I forgot.” Jieun responded simply, avoiding any eye contact with him as she can sense Wooyoung was very upset with her.

 

“You forgot to tell me??? Lee Jieun...what am I to you? A guy who had nothing to do with your life? Am I that worthless to you?” Wooyoung sounded so emotional, making Jieun felt uneasy as she realized that she might tear up if he continued to ask so many questions.

 

‘Because you’re very important to me, I can’t bear to see you leaving...I can’t bring myself to say goodbye to you...I can’t even look at you right now...I just can’t.’ Jieun answered in her mind, controlling her emotion so that Wooyoung won’t sense her sadness.

 

“Give me that...I need to catch the plane.” Jieun finally responded, not answering his questions in reality. She tried to grab her passport and plane ticket from Wooyoung’s hand but Wooyoung quickly stopped her from doing so.

 

“You already missed the flight a moment ago.” Wooyoung said. He sounded calmer than before. Jieun sighed frustatedly, knowing that Wooyoung was right. The plane won’t wait for her and she was just too late.

 

“It’s okay. I will buy another ticket...I’m sure that they still have another flight heading to Canada today. Now, please pass me my things.” Jieun said firmly, lifting her right hand so that Wooyoung can pass the passport and wasted ticket to her.  Wooyoung shook his head as he refused to return her things, especially the passport.

 

“You still want to leave today?” Wooyoung asked, looking straight into Jieun’s eyes but Jieun quickly looked away when their eyes met.

 

“Yes Wooyoung. So, I need my passport back.” Jieun answered sternly, pointing at her passport that was on Wooyoung’s hand.

 

“But why so soon? And you’re not answering all of my questions before. I need an explanation from you...now!” Wooyoung raised his voice a bit, hoping that Jieun will explain why she didn’t tell him about her plan to leave Korea...and him.

 

“Why do you care so much anyway? You’re leaving today as well, right?!!” Jieun started to tense up, cracking her voice as she was about to cry. Wooyoung gasped seeing Jieun’s slightly flushed face as she was struggling not to let her tears coming out in front of Wooyoung.

 

“Me...leaving?” Wooyoung murmured under his breath, confused with Jieun’s sudden burst. After a while, he finally figured it out...’Jieun thought that I will leave with my friends today...I already explained to her when she’s drunk but she didn’t remember that...so, that’s why she decided to leave Korea as well? That means she probably...love me too?’ Wooyoung brighten up all of a sudden, gainining more confidence.

 

“Jieun...listen to me. I’m not leaving...not today or any other day. Those plane tickets that you saw belong to my friends, not mine.” Wooyoung explained while placing his hands on Jieun’s shoulder, looking straight into her eyes. Jieun didn’t look away this time as she locked her eyes with his.

 

“And why aren’t you leaving with them? I thought you always wanted to leave Korea.” Jieun expressed her thought, secretly expecting that Wooyoung will say something that she had been longing to hear all this while.

 

“Because I belong here. Well, I think I love Korea now.” Wooyoung answered playfully, observing Jieun’s reaction secretly.

 

“Oh.” Jieun responded frustatedly, looking down to the floor as Wooyoung’s answer didn’t meet her expectations at all. ‘I knew it...babo Lee Jieun. Stop expecting that Wooyoung will actually confess to you. What are you thinking?’

 

Wooyoung secretly smiling upon seeing Jieun’s obvious flustered face and hearing her frustrated response. He’s very sure now...that Jieun also felt the same way about him. He continued to stare at her, gathering all his courage to properly confess to her.

 

“And I love Korea because I love all the peoples here including you.” Wooyoung said quickly, hoping that Jieun will understand him but Jieun seemed oblivious about his confession as she still looked down and...

 

“Oh.” She responded simply, uninterested as she actually didn’t get what he meant before.

 

Wooyoung frowned...’Aish...this stupid girl...she’s listening to me or not?’ Feeling a bit pissed as Jieun didn’t give a big response to his confession, Wooyoung lifted her chin, locking his eyes with hers.

 

“I love you.” He confessed again, clearly. Jieun looked at him with wide eyes.

 

“W-What?” Jieun stuttered...she’s happy and at the same time, too shocked with the sudden confession.

 

“Ugh...I hate repeating my words but...Lee Jieun, I love you...I love you...I love you...I lo-----” Wooyoung stopped confessing when Jieun suddenly hugged him, burying her face on his chest. For a moment, Wooyoung froze there like a statue but he slowly wrapped his arms around her body when he felt warm tears on his chest as Jieun started to tear up.

 

“Shuhhhh...don’t cry Jieun. I’m sorry for everything and I love you.” Wooyoung whispered to her ear, comforting her. Jieun nodded slowly.

 

“I love you too.” Jieun finally confessed.

 

 A wide smile crept on Wooyoung’s face as he tighten the hug...’Finally, I can hear those words coming out from .’

 

Jieun pulled away after a while when she realized that they’re becoming the centre of attention at the airport...she blushed in embarrassement looking at the amount of peoples there. Wooyoung also finally realized that peoples were staring at them...Wooyoung grabbed Jieun’s hand and he intertwined his fingers with hers, dragging her away from there as they went to a quieter place, the parking lot.

 

(***jason/pilsuk deleted scene from Dream High...ugh...how dare they cut it>_<***)

 

 

“I believe this thing belongs to you.” Wooyoung took out something from his pocket.

 

“My bracelet!” Jieun immediately recognized the familiar bracelet.

 

“I thought you already forget about it.” Wooyoung teased while helping her to wear the bracelet.

 

“Of course I remember it...it’s my precious bracelet.” Jieun smiled happily, touching her bracelet.

 

“I’m glad that I finally can return it back to you.” Wooyoung grinned.

 

“You should do it sooner you know.” Jieun whined playfully, poking his arm. Wooyoung pouted.

 

“Now you’re my IU.” He suddenly claimed as Jieun let out a soft chuckle.

 

“You’re officially mine.” Wooyoung added, staring at Jieun.

 

“I will think about it first.” Jieun pretended to ignore him as she walked away, leaving him dumbfounded there. Jieun secretly smiled after teasing Wooyoung.

 

“Yah...Lee Jieun.” Wooyoung stopped her from walking as he turned her around to face him. He smiled naughtily...’Trying to tease me huh? Let me show you the proper way to tease.’

 

“You know what...you still owe me a wish and you must do whatever I wish for, no excuse.” Wooyoung smiled cheekily as Jieun started to feel uneasy.

 

“W-What?” Jieun stuttered as she knew Wooyoung will request for something nonsense from her.

 

“I wish Lee Jieun can kiss me right now...on my lips” He said, faking a desperate voice.

 

“What???” Jieun was startled. She glanced at the people around...there were not so many people there but it was still embarrassing to her.

 

“Wooyoung, we’re on the public right now.” Jieun said slowly, hoping for his understanding.

 

“So?” Wooyoung asked nonchalantly. He’s amused to see Jieun’s reaction to his request. Jieun bit her lower lips, thinking wisely...

 

“Forget it. I know you won’t do it.” Wooyoung finally gave in, a bit frustrated though.

 

He was about to walk away when Jieun suddenly pulled his jacket...he looked at Jieun with wide eyes as Jieun tip-toed and...kissed him on the lips. Jieun kissed him gently and she barely moved her lips as she was too shy to do so in front of the public. Wooyoung didn’t expect Jieun to kiss him for real but he’s glad that she did it. Slowly, Wooyoung took away his jacket and he put the jacket on their heads, covering their kisses from the public eyes before he pulled Jieun closer to him as he replied to her kiss, teaching her the proper way to kiss. They confessed their loves to each other again within the kisses.

 

“I love you, my good girl.”

 

“I love you too, my bad boy.”

-

-

-

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER...LOL XD

 

 

                                             (*** I LOVE YOU GUYS ***)

                                                                                                                               

                                                                                          -END-

 


 

 

 

ENDING NOTES:

Hello readers/subscribers/friends....I'm shushi_pilsuk (obviously not my real name>_<), the writer of this fanfic^^

First of all thank you everyone...for reading/subscribing/commenting...i love you guys

I finished this fanfic at 5.40am...so, forgive me if there were a lot of crappy English being used....

I wanted to put all of my subscribers' name here but I'm too tired to do so...but I really appreciate you guys...for subscribing to my crappy fanfic...lol

It was my first time writing a fanfic for my favourite couple, WOOU/MILKY couple...I really love these two especially Lee Jieun aka IU. She is a very talented singer...I'm her biggest fan><...please continue to support her and 2PM Wooyoung^^

As a writer, I'm really lacking here and there...especially my English, I know...lol....thank you for tolerating with my English and my late update><

Even if you are having trouble to understand some sentences, please pretend like you understand k...haha

Actually I have a lot to say but my brain is not functioning properly right now...I guess I need to sleep after this and wake up 24hours later 0_o....

Finally...thanks a million for supporting my fanfic...I hope you enjoy this 'BAD BOY GOOD GIRL' fanfic^^

Okay, I will stop here before you guys think that I'm crazy...lol

GOODBYE everyone *bow*

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR FINAL COMMENT TO ME^^