Chapter 33: I Hate Her

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

Jieun and Joong Ki were sitting on the swing outside of the mansion, waiting for Wooyoung before they can begin the tutor session for today. After a while, Joong Ki gave up. He knew Wooyoung wouldn’t come back for today’s class. Like always, only Jieun was left there to be tutored.

 

“Wooyoung skip today’s tutor session again huh?” Joong Ki asked Jieun while raising his eyebrows.

 

“I guess so...I’m so sorry oppa. I already told him that we got tutor class today but he...” Jieun paused for a while, trying to think of some excuses for Wooyoung while tucking her hairs behind her ears. Joong Ki chuckled upon seeing her reaction.

 

“Trying to think of some new lies huh? Now what? Before this, you told me that Wooyoung got a baseball practice for his tournament...and the other day, you told me that Wooyoung’s friend is sick, so he needs to help him...what is your excuse for him today?” Joong Ki asked calmly while folding his arms.

 

“Oppa...you know?” Jieun widened her eyes. All this while, she thought that Joong Ki believed in her lame excuses as he never said anything every time she lied for Wooyoung.

 

“Babo...of course. You’re so obvious when you lie. You got some specific habits when you lie...sometimes, you stammered and then you will avoid my eyes...now, you’re tucking your hairs to ease your feelings. Am I right?” Joong Ki laughed a little while ruffling Jieun’s hairs.

 

“So, you already know that I lied to you all this while. Why don’t you say so from earlier? Then, I won’t make a fool out of myself in front of you.” Jieun pouted while slapping Jong Ki’s hand away from her hairs.

 

“Because you look cute when you try so hard to lie...and I love to see that. In fact, I want to see your cute face every time I wake up in the morning.” Joong Ki said nonchalantly while winking at her.

 

“Are you trying to say that I look stupid when I lie?” Jieun asked playfully while pretending to look angry. She was a bit awkward to hear Joong Ki’s honest confession but she thought that he was just trying to joke around with her.

 

“Kind of...” Joong Ki responded quickly while laughing. Jieun widened her eyes while slapping Joong Ki’s arm lightly.

 

“Hey...what was that for? I’m just being honest.” Joong Ki claimed while continuing his laughter. After a while, Jieun joined him. They’re laughing happily while teasing each other. Joong Ki continued to ruffle Jieun’s hairs gently while Jieun was trying her best to shove Joong Ki’s hands away from her head while whining that Joong Ki was ruining her hair style.

 

Little did they know that someone was watching them from afar while clenching his fist, full of jealousy. After that, he drove away his car from that mansion with full speed.

 


 


“Well...I think that’s all for today. I hope you understand everything clearly...You’re a smart girl anyway.” Joong Ki smiled while ruffling Jieun’s hairs again.

 

“Oppa...stop it. I’m tired to fix up my hairs all over again.” Jieun claimed while covering her head with her hands. Joong Ki chuckled and then he stopped ruffling her hairs at that instant.

 

“Give this notes to Wooyoung okay...tell him to look through it because I already sum up every important equations for calculus in that notes. Wooyoung is quite bad in calculus.” Joong Ki handed a pile of papers towards Jieun. Jieun took the papers while smiling at Joong Ki.

 

“I’ll make sure that he looks through this hard works of yours, oppa.” Jieun claimed while lifting her right hand up in the air, swearing.

 

“I wish you all the best then.” Joong Ki chuckled at her determination.

 

Jieun escorted Joong Ki to the front door. After Joong Ki left with his car, Jieun closed the front door before heading towards her room.



 

 

“Dude...stands properly, or else I’ll drop you here. You’re so heavy dude. Aish...why you drink too much anyway? Trying to escape from reality huh?” Chansung whined while trying to balance himself and Wooyoung as he was supporting Wooyoung’s body. Wooyoung can’t walk properly as he was too drunk to do so.

 

“Dude...you...know what? I really...really....really....hate that...Lee Jieun girl. She....always...messed up my life!” Wooyoung yelled while pointing his middle finger up in the air randomly, as if Jieun was in front of him.

 

“Yeah, right...If you hate her so much, why do you even bother to think of her until you became drunk like this? Dude, please don’t move too much...you’re not light you know!” Chansung whined again while trying his best to support Wooyoung’s body. He pressed the doorbell of the mansion repeatedly, hoping that Jieun will come out as soon as possible. Wooyoung kept clapping and laughing like crazy while muttering Jieun’s name several times.

 

“Jieun-shi...please hurry up. I can’t stand this elephant anymore...huh. What took her so long?” Chansung glanced at his watch.

 

“Uh...it’s already past midnight. She must be sleeping right now. Great!” Chansung rolled his eyes in annoyance. After continuous pressing of the doorbell, finally he saw the light in the living room is .

 

“Lee...Jieun...Jieun.....Ji...eun....i hate....youuuuu....” Wooyoung kept muttering those words repeatedly. Chansung slapped his cheeks lightly.

 

“Dude...she’s coming. I’ll stop saying that if I were you.” Chansung whispered at Wooyoung’s ear.

 

Suddenly the front door was opened and Jieun was standing in front of them while rubbing her eyes. She looked at them with her eyes half open. Chansung covered Wooyoung’s mouth with his hand immediately, trying to shut his mouth.

 

“Jieun-shi...annyeong....haha. Sorry to disturb you at this hour but I’m delivering a drunk guy here.” Chansung pointed at Wooyoung that stood beside him. Wooyoung struggled to shove away Chansung’s hand from his mouth. All of a sudden, he bit Chansung’s hand.

 

“Ouch...dude, that’s hurt!” Chansung yelled in pain while removing his hand from Wooyoung’s mouth.

 

“What? Wooyoung is drunk? Gosh... But why?” Jieun stared at Wooyoung with her eyes wide open. She’s so sleepy before but now she was shocked to see Wooyoung’s condition. He looked like a stupid, grinning and laughing. She never saw him in this condition before. He looked pathetic.

 

“Uh...I don’t know. Wooyoung never drinks this much before this. When we’re at the night club, he told me that he got a tutor session with Joong Ki-shi and you...so, he left the club. But, an hour later, he came back to the club and then he started to drink like crazy...stressed out I guess. I think you know why he’s like this, am I right Jieun-shi?” Chansung asked while observing Jieun’s reaction.

 

“How am I suppose to know that? Don’t joke around Chansung-shi...it’s not funny at all. By the way, is he okay?” Jieun looked at Wooyoung worriedly. She waved her hands in front of Wooyoung’s face but he didn’t pay any attention at all since he was so lost in his fantasy land.

 

“Umm...you guys got a lot of things in common...both are good in pretending, denying and lying to their own heart. Well, what a compatible couple.” Chansung teased while smirking. Jieun tried to process his words but she ended up looking at him confusedly.

 

“Uh...another thing in common. Slow. By the way, take him inside. I need to go now. Goodbye Jieun-shi.” Chansung placed Wooyoung’s right arm on Jieun’s shoulders. After that he left with his driver. Jieun was left dumbfounded there. She almost dropped Wooyoung onto the floor because he is too heavy and she is too petite to support him, however she managed to wrap her hands around his waist tightly and with all her might, she managed to sit him down on the sofa in the living room.

 

“Aigoo...this guy is so heavy.” Jieun whined while looking at Wooyoung.

 

Suddenly, Wooyoung opened his eyes and he stared at Jieun, observing her face. Jieun frowned.

 

“Ahhh...you know what...you look exactly like.............that Jieun girl. Um....that girl....oh no,....no,...no...she’s with my hyung....I must be dreaming....haha.” Wooyoung mumbled while shaking his head continuously.

 

“That girl....I hate her...” He added. Even though his word were not very clear...but it’s clear enough to make Jieun stopped breathing for a few seconds.

 

Jieun stared at Wooyoung with teary eyes...

 

’So, you hate me now? Jang Wooyoung...’