Chapter 6: The Witty, Next Plan…

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

“Yah…wake up you sleepy head…we’re here...Seoul District.”

 

Jieun tried to open her eyes slowly…”Arghh…stay away from me!” Suddenly she shouted as Wooyoung was only inches away from her face!

 

Wooyoung pinched Jieun’s cheek a bit as the taxi ahjumma was staring at them with weird look on her face.

 

“I’m your boyfriend remember?” He whispered to her.

 

“Oh…I mean…you shock me honey…haha.” Jieun came to her senses as she remembered that the acting was still on as long as the taxi ahjummaw was still on their sight.

 

HAHA…Wooyoung and Jieun laughed awkwardly to cover up Jieun’s mistakes.

 

“You guys scared me…I thought you are still on bad terms with each other. By the way, I can’t enter your housing area since it’s a private place and we need permission to enter it. I don’t want to deal with those annoying guards there. So, I can only send you guys until here…sorry.” The taxi ahjumma explained to them softly.

 

“It’s okay ahjumma. I can walk to my house from here…it’s not that far anyway.”Jieun started to grab her luggage that she placed on the front sit, next to the taxi ahjumma. ‘And I don’t want this idiot guy to know where I live anyway.’ She thought. Just when she’s about to pay the taxi fees, Wooyoung took out his money first.

 

“I’ll pay honey.”He said to Jieun.

 

Huh…whatever.’ She thought as she walked out of the taxi followed by Wooyoung.

 

Just when they’re about to walk away, the taxi ahjumma called them back. They turned around, facing the taxi ahjumma.

 

“You know what kids…if you really love each other, just have some faith on each other. Be tolerate and you can fight sometimes, it can deepen your feeling to each other…but fighting all the time is so not right you know. Next time, why don’t you guys try to look at each other’s eyes and talk properly instead of shouting at each other all the time?” The taxi ahjumma gave some bunch of advices to the young fake-couple.

 

Yeah…right.’ They thought playfully as both of the nodded their heads in unison.

 

“So goodbye kids and have a happy love life okay.” The taxi ahjumma smiles at them and then she drove away.

 

Finally…she’s gone!’ Jieun thought as she walked away as fast as possible from Wooyoung. But Wooyoung keeps following her around. ‘That’s it!’ Jieun started to lose her temper again.

 

“YAH…why are you following me around? You erted stalker!”She yelled as loud as she can since there’s no one there to stop her from shouting and yelling at the idiot guy, especially the taxi ahjumma!

 

“YAH…did you forget about something? And don’t you dare to yell at me you stupid girl!”Wooyoung yelled at her back while twirling around Jieun’s bracelet up in the air.

 

Jieun is left startled by Wooyoung’s loud yell and then she remembered about her bracelet. ‘How come I forget about it…stupid Jieun!’ She knocked her head a bit.

 

“Now you remember huh?”Wooyoung while smirking.

 

“Give me that…that’s mine!”Jieun tried to grab her bracelet back from Wooyoung but he’s too tall for her especially when he lifted the bracelet up in the air.

 

“Okay…what do you want now? I followed all your plans while we’re in the taxi just now…and now, can you please give me back my bracelet?” She yelled to him again.

 

“Oh…what a polite, well-mannered young girl. That’s how you speak to people when you want something?” Wooyoung again.

 

“Okay mister…Can-you-please-give-me-that-back? It’s really important for me.”Jieun tried to speak as polite as possible to Wooyoung while pointing at her bracelet in his hand.

 

“Hmm…that’s better.” He said proudly.

 

“But before I give this to you…can you give me a help again?” Wooyoung made a puppy eyes while pretending to hand over the bracelet to Jieun but he lifted it up in the air again when Jieun tried to grab it.

 

“What??? You’re too much you know. What do you want now?” Jieun glared to him.

 

“Can I stay over at your house for a few days before I can figure out a way to fly back to US?” He said calmly.

 

“What…are you crazy? No way!”Jieun yelled with an uncontrollable voice.

 

“Could you please lower your high pitch voice? Do you think I’m deaf or something? Listen…I’m in a big trouble right now and I really need your help.” Woyoung told Jieun everything about his father’s lies except the fact that he live only three blocks away from her home.

 

“And what make you think I’ll help you after everything that you had done to me?”Jieun rolled her eyes.

 

“Then I don’t mind to keep this bracelet forever!” He said with a serious voice.

 

“Huh…did you see those guards over there? I’ll tell them that you stole it from me and you’ll be caught by them…just as simple as that…and I don’t think they will believe your words like the taxi ahjumma just now!”Jieun smirked at Wooyoung as she walked away from him, walking towards the guards that guarded the whole housing area.

 

“Well…you can try if you want…and i don't mind to show this picture to them.”Wooyoung shouted at Jieun as he took out his Blackberry phone from his pocket. Luckily he got two phones. The Iphone was gone, already smacked onto the airport floor but he still got the Blackberry.

 

Jieun stop walking…’What picture?’ She thought as she turned around to Wooyoung to see the picture he’s talking about.

 

And there it was…a picture of them kissing in the taxi…in fact, it’s the HD one.

 

She’s so shocked to see the picture…’WTH…who took the picture and when? Why I never realized it?’ As she’s too busy thinking about the picture, Wooyoung laughed at her reaction.

 

“You know what…your panic expressions are epic! You look so funny when you look blank and panic like that...silly girl!” He kept laughing at the blank Jieun.

 

“Yah…stop laughing you idiot! Where do you get that picture from? Delete it now!”Jieun yelled in anger.

 

“Ahh...this picture is really nice, isn’t it? I took it from the taxi ahjumma, she sent it to me…She really loves us you know…Don’t you realize this? She took it when she removed the jacket that covered our heads. You’re such a dummy. How come you don’t even realize this?” He laughed like crazy, thinking how clueless Jieun can be.

 

Jieun was too shocked that time until she doesn’t even realize what was happening around her. The taxi ahjumma took the picture as she thought that they’re the cutest couple that she ever seen in real life. ‘How come I don’t even realize? Oh god…I’m so dead now.’ Jieun thought as she bit her lower lips in anger.

 

“I think you’re too engrossed by the kiss until you don’t even realize what is happening around you, don’t you?” Wooyoung again as he can see she’s turning red again. Angry or embarrass? He can’t figure it out.

 

“No…I’m not! That’s the worst kiss ever!”Jieun shouted at him.

 

“Wow…chill out young miss…I’m just teasing. It’s not that the kiss is the best for me either. So, what is your final decision? You can choose to tell the truth to those guards…and I don’t mind to show them this picture to prove that you’re my girlfriend. You can try to shout and all but I think they will believe me like the taxi ahjumma just now. You know how smart I am right?”Wooyoung said proudly while smirking at Jieun.

 

Jieun lost her words. She’s really in dead end right now. She knew that he’s too smart at lying. She felt really helpless as she can never let anyone to see the picture of her, kissing with a random, stupid guy. If she still wanted to spill out everything, those guards will contact her grandfather to settle the problems and of course her grandfather will know about the embarrassing picture. She can't let that kind of thing to happen!

 

“Look…I’m not trying to blackmail you and I’ll never harm you. It’s just that I really need a help right now. I promise I’ll delete this picture and I’ll give your bracelet back when everything is settled.”Wooyoung said in a soft voice. He felt sorry for doing this kind of jerk things to her but he’s in dead end too. He can’t just return to the airport as he knew his father’s bodyguards will wait for him there and he can’t sleep in some random hotels too. His father is the owner of a famous hotel company in Korea and he got a lot of connections with people. Wooyoung will be easily caught by his father as soon as he used his credit cards to pay for something…and yeah, he didn’t has any friends in Korea since all of his friends live in US.

 

“You’re blackmailing me right now jerk!” Jieun tried to restrain herself. She knew that she needed to make a wise decision. Somehow, he pitied him after listening to his explanation. ‘Blame my nature self for being such a soft hearted girl.’ She thought. After a while, she made a painful decision.

 

“Fine…you can stay at my house…but..”

 

Before Jieun could finish her words, Wooyoung jumped around and then he hugged Jieun. “Thanks a lot…you don’t know how much I’m thankful to you right now.” He deepened the hug as Jieun blushed by his sudden action. Then Jieun pushed him aside harshly.

 

“Yah…don’t you ever touch me again. That’s the first condition!” She yelled.

 

“Oh…that’s easy. It’s not that you’re a beauty queen or something...and you're not my taste, kiddo. So, what’s the other condition?” He scoffed mindlessly. Jieun rolled her eyes in annoyance...'Why on earth I'm helping this guy anyway?' She thought.

 

“You can stay at my house not more than three days only…after that I’ll kick you out by myself if you still wanted to stay over!” She said calmly.

 

“Oh…okay…I’ll make sure that I already left before that happened.”Wooyoung scratched his head.

 

“Finally…don’t you ever talk about nonsense things to my grandfather especially about the kiss and all…that’s the most important condition. I swear that I’ll kill you if dare to say a single word about it! Arasso?!!!” Jieun raised her voice while clenching her fist.

 

“Alright…I understand all the conditions. I’ll obey everything that you said just now. I promise.” Wooyoung lifted his hands, swearing. Jieun just walked away, ignoring him.

 

“So, it’s a deal right?”Wooyoung asked playfully while trying to shake his hand with Jieun.

 

“Yeah…it’s a deal and make sure that you follow everything that I said.”Jieun turned around to Wooyoung for a while and then she walked away again, ignoring the handshake.

 

“This girl is really hard to deal with.”Wooyoung sighed but then he followed her quietly.