Chapter 7: Meet Jieun’s Harabuhji

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

“Lee’s mansion.” Wooyoung read out loud the words that have been carved beautifully at the gate of the huge mansion belonged to Jieun’s grandfather.

 

“So you’re Lee IU? What a weird name…just like you. Seriously, your name is really IU? That’s too short for a Korean name you know.”Wooyoung chuckled as he scratched his head.

 

“You should learn to talk less from now on…or else I’ll cancel the deal…and don’t you ever called me with that name again. You don’t deserved to call me with that name!” Jieun glared at Wooyoung as she yelled at him.

 

“Then what should I call you? Dummy? Idiot? Or honey perhaps? I know you like it…” Wooyoung laughed at her.

 

Jieun started to regret her decision for dealing with idiot guy like Wooyoung. Suddenly she stepped on Wooyoung’s foot in anger. Wooyoung groaned in pain while jumping around, trying to endure the pain.

 

“Yah…that’s hurt you crazy girl!” He shouted to her while furiously rubbing his foot.

 

“Huh…that’s better. That’s what you get when you messed with Lee Jieun. Arasso?!!” Jieun yelled while laughing at Wooyoung.

 

Suddenly….

 

“Jieun-ah…is that really you?” A soft, calm voice suddenly interrupted their argument and there he was…standing in front of them…Jieun’s grandfather.

 

“Harabuhji!!!” Jieun shouted happily. She’s so glad to see him after a long tiring day that she needed to bear in order to see him.

 

‘Seriously…this girl needs to stop shouting. I’ll be deaf if I stayed with her any longer.’  Wooyoung thought as he looked at Jieun and her grandfather. They’re hugging happily and Jieun looked so happy. To his surprise, it’s the first time he saw her honest smiles instead of fake smiles and smirks that she gave him from the first time they met. ‘Well…I give her my fake smiles too but some of them are real though. I’m glad to see you smile like that…Lee Jieun or Lee IU…whatever your real name is.

 

“So…who is this young gentleman?”Suddenly Jieun’s grandfather looked at Wooyoung with a warm smile.

 

“Harabuhji!!!” Wooyoung shouted happily as he hugged Jieun’s grandfather while winking at Jieun that looked shocked by his sudden action.

 

“I’m IU’s boyfriend…Woo…”

 

“He means boy-friend…he’s a friend of mine from France...harabuhji.” Before Wooyoung was able to introduce himself ‘properly’, Jieun cut his words as she knew Wooyoung was trying to create some trouble again.

 

“Oh…you’re Jieun’s friend? What is your name young man?”Harabuhji asked Wooyoung again.

 

“He’s Jason.” Before Wooyoung was able to answer the question, Jieun answered it first as she didn’t want her grandfather to know anything personal about Wooyoung…even his real name that she herself, didn’t even know…so she just made up a random name for him.

 

‘Huh…since when did my name changed to Jason? She really scared that I’ll talk about nonsense things to her harabuhji huh?’ Wooyoung thought while smiling sweetly at Jieun’s grandfather.

 

“Yeah…I’m Jason. Nice to meet you harabuhji.” Wooyoung gave him a 90 degrees bow. The he hugged Jieun’s grandfather again. Jieun’s grandfather seemed glad with Wooyoung’s friendly behaviour. They even chat about random things happily.

 

‘Ughhh…he is really good at acting. What a big liar. What’s up with the hugs and all…that’s my harabuhji…not yours!’ Jieun gritted her teeth as Wooyoung was winking at her again.

 

“Alright…let’s get in kids…it’s quiet windy here…Wooyoung, let’s go.” Jieun’s grandfather wrapped his hand around Wooyoung’s shoulder, walking towards the mansion together. Jieun was left dumfounded there, as her grandfather seemed to like Wooyoung more than her.

 

‘Why everyone seems too enchanted with him? He’s a bad boy anyway!’ Jieun tried to hold herself from shouting.

 

“Harabuhji…” She called her grandfather softly while pouting.

 

“Ah…Jieun-ah…why are you still there? Let’s go in and have some drink with our guest. And don't make that kind of upset face...I'm glad that you're home but we just met in France last week, remember?” Harabuhji turned around for a while then he continued to walk away with Wooyoung, leaving Jieun behind.

 

Jieun rolled her eyes as Wooyoung also turned around and.... he's sticking out his tongue at her.

 

“This is too much!”

 

 

 

 

***I’m sorry for the late and short update *bows*

I’m quite busy with school program and I’ll go for a school trip for three days.

I’ll post a few chapters after I came back…I promise^^

it's IU's birthday on 16th May...so i posted a gif of iu, credit to luv-iu tumblr and ppl who made it

Comments are welcome ;p ***