Chapter 25: Boys+Girls Talks

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

“You guys are housemate? Cool…Wooyoung, I never know that you are this advance now. So, do you guys share the same room too?” Chansung kept teasing Wooyoung while laughing evilly. The rest of his friend joined the laugh hysterically while poking Wooyoung’s head.

 

“Yah…stop it! You guys will be so dead if she hears this conversation. For the last time, I want you guys to understand this…Our families are best friends…Jieun stays at my house only for a few months because her grandfather is on a business trip to Canada…that’s all!” Wooyoung raised his voice, hoping that his explanation will shut his friends’ lousy mouths.

 

“Are you sure?”Nichkhun raised his eyebrows while the rest were looking at Wooyoung suspiciously.

 

“What?” Wooyoung asked in annoyance. He’s already tired to find the best explanation so that his friends can believe him.

 

“Actually…we saw her crying just now” Junho explained.

 

“And we saw her talking to some flowers too.” Taecyeon added.

 

“Did you do something wrong towards her? You know…something like…” Junsu smirked and then he winked at Wooyoung.

 

“Like what???” Wooyoung raised his eyebrows. His heart ached when he knew that Jieun cried just now…’She cries? Is it because of me?’

 

“Something like lonely girls and guys always do together…Oh, come on…don’t act dumb and innocent with us.” Chansung laughed loudly…loud enough to make Wooyoung snapped out from his thought.

 

“Yah…do you think I’m a ert like you guys?” Wooyoung punched Chansung’s shoulder lightly while laughing. He was amused with the silly thoughts of his friends. ‘There’s no way I would do things like that towards Jieun…plus she will never let me to do so.’

 

“Oh…I forgot…our Wooyoung is an innocent guy that doesn’t even dare to confess his love to his first crush!” Nichkhun teased while laughing.

 

“Yah…lower your voice. She might hear you!” Wooyoung covered Nichkhun’s mouth in panic.

 

“You don’t want noona…or…you don’t want Jieun to hear that?” Taecyeon asked curiously.

 

“Of course noona…there’s nothing to do with Jieun.” Wooyoung answered slowly…’I also don’t want Jieun to know that…but why? There’s nothing wrong if Jieun know that noona is my first crush…right? What are you thinking Wooyoung? Stop thinking about Jieun! You love noona! Only noona!’

 

“By the way…where’s noona? She said that she wants to change her clothes right? What took her so long? We need to check in our hotel before midnight…or else the reservation will be cancelled.” Junho asked while looking around.

 

“She said she wants to say ‘hi’ to Jieun properly.” Junsu answered calmly.

 

‘Noona is in Jieun’s room? Man…I hope Jieun is in good mood now.’ Wooyoung thought while breathing deeply.

 


 

 

Jieun POV

I left Wooyoung with his friends in the living room after excusing myself as polite as possible. I can’t stand to stand like an idiot in front of his friends that looked at me weirdly. Do I look weird to them? Huh…

 

TOK TOK TOK

 

Suddenly, someone knocked on my room’s door softly. Obviously, it’s not Wooyoung.

 

“Come in.” I shouted a bit, so that the person who was knocking on my door can hear it.

 

“Hello Jieun.” It’s Gina unnie. She’s smiling sweetly at me.

 

“Oh unnie…do you need something?”I asked politely while smiling. Out of all Wooyoung’s friends, she’s the only one that made me felt comfortable to speak to.

 

“Can I change my clothes in your room? I felt uncomfortable to wear these clothes since it’s very hot here and I am wearing some thick outfit.” She laughed while looking at me. I glanced at her outfit. She’s wearing some fury fabrics that looked really gorgeous on her body but definitely not suitable for this hot summer.

 

“Of course you can…you can use my bathroom.” I smiled at her while taking out a towel from my closet in case she wanted to take a bath and then I handed the towel to her.

 

“Thanks a lot Jieun-ah…” She took the towel and then she rushed to the bathroom.

 

After few minutes, she came out of the bathroom with new outfit.

 

“I feel so much better now.” She smiled and then she sat on my bed, trying to talk to me. I just smiled at her while gulping…okay, why I felt so awkward now?

 

“Jieun-ah…if you don’t mind…Can I ask you something?” She asked politely while smiling. She never stopped smiling anyway.

 

“Sure…I’ll try to answer it if I can.” I answered politely.

 

“I saw you cried just now. Is there something wrong with you and Wooyoung? You look mad at him just now.” She asked carefully.

 

I was startled. So, they saw everything that I did in the mini garden? That was so embarrassing!

 

And I thought I already tried my best to hide my mad face just now! How did she know that? My acting was that bad?

 

“Jieun-ah…” I snapped out from my deep thought when Gina unnie called my softly while touching my shoulder.

 

“Ah…actually, I’m sad to see that the flowers in the garden almost die because of the heat…I’m a flower-lover, that’s why I can’t stand to see them dying. I’m quite sensitive about things like that…HAHA…” I laughed awkwardly. I knew…what a lame excuses. Flower-lover? Sensitive? HAHA…since when? That was so not me. Lee Jieun…you should think of something more brilliant than these stupid excuses. Aigoo…

 

“Oh my…I understand you dear…I also cry when flower plant that I cherish the most died when I was 7 or something. I’m really upset that time. Oh Jieun…you’re so sweet… ” Suddenly she hugged me while patting my head lightly. I felt guilty for lying to a woman that was as innocent as her. Sorry unnie…

 

Then she kept talking about how to save the flowers from dying and all…by using fertilizers and blah…blah…blah…I pretended to feel interested with her advises when the fact is, I knew nothing about flowers…or plants…or anything related to woman-like things.

 

TOK TOK TOK

 

Someone knocked on my door…Gina unnie stopped her lectures…ahh, finally!

 

Wooyoung entered my room after a few knocks. I was surprised a first. This is the first time he actually learned to knock on my door before entering my room. Then I realized that it was because he knew Gina unnie was on my room. He tried to show that he’s a well-mannered guy in front of Gina unnie…of course. No big surprise for a big liar like him!

 

“Ah…Wooyoung-ah…Jieun is such a sweet girl. Do you know that -----”

 

“Unnie…do you want to eat something? I’ll make some delicious pancakes for you.” Phewww…luckily I managed to cut off her words before she spilled out every lies that I told her just now. Wooyoung didn’t need to know that. Most importantly…I can’t let him know that I cried because of him…No way!

 

“Oh…I would love that.” Gina unnie smiled sweetly at me. I gave her my oh-so-sweet smiles ever. I hope she will never talk about the crying and flowers things ever again!

 

Wooyoung looked at us weirdly and then I heard him sighing deeply…feeling relieved of something? I don’t know and I’m not interested to know. Then he smiled at us. I rolled my eyes, still feeling mad at him but I didn’t want to show it in front of Gina unnie.

 

“Noona…I think we need to go now. You guys need to check in before midnight right?” Wooyoung talked softly while smiling at Gina. I looked away, feeling uncomfortable with Wooyoung’s gazes and soft words towards Gina. I was very sure that there’s something special bond between these two, judging from the way Wooyoung and Gina cares for each other. Wait…it has nothing to do with you Lee Jieun! Stop feeling like that!

 

“Err…Jieun-ah…” I snapped out from my thought when Wooyoung called me awkwardly.

 

I looked at him, trying to fake a smile towards him as Gina was looking at me.

 

“Can you please help me to drive my friends to their hotel? You know…one car is not enough to bring all of them. So, we need two cars…I will drive my dad’s car and you can drive my mom’s car…err…is that okay to you?” Wooyoung asked carefully, half pleading.

 

I glanced at Gina that looked tired…she must be so tired after a long ride in the plane. Even though I dislike all of Wooyoung’s friends except Gina, but I pitied them. They just arrived to Korea today…and I just got my Korean driving license last week…so, nothing wrong with helping peoples in need right?

 

“Uh…okay…”I gave my agreement slowly.

 

“Okay…can we move now?”Wooyoung smiled happily upon hearing my agreement. Well, I hope those guys didn’t talk much in the car. I hate lousy peoples!