Chapter 28: Nagging

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

In Wooyoung’s Car

Jieun blew her bang in anger. She had been waiting for Wooyoung in the car for almost half an hour. She felt miserable, cold, sleepy, angry, unsatisfied and all the not-so-good feelings that human could possibly felt. Now, she needed to wait for the last guy that she ever wanted to meet if the world really ended in 2012!

 

“Where is that guy? And how come there’s no taxi comes to this hotel?” Jieun gritted her teeth while trying to warm herself.

 

“Sorry...I’m late but my friends got some problems with their room keys. Are you cold?” Wooyoung approached Jieun all of a sudden, making Jieun screamed in shock. Wooyoung laughed upon seeing her reaction.

 

“Yah...stop laughing!” Jieun felt embarrassed with her exaggerated reaction just now.

 

“Chill out snow queen. It is just me, your beloved Wooyoung oppa...” Wooyoung chuckled while starting the car’s engine.

 

Jieun rolled her eyes in annoyance...’I won’t talk to him anymore...ignore him...just keep quiet Lee Jieun!’

 

Wooyoung tried to start a friendly conversation with Jieun. He tried to talk about nice things so that Jieun will give some responses but sadly, Jieun ignored him while rolling her eyes each time Wooyoung said something. Wooyoung was pissed off with the lack of reaction from her but he tried to be patient since he realized that he really did wrong with all his harsh words towards her.

 

“What a lovely night, right? Look at the shining stars on the sky...they’re really pretty just like...err...” Wooyoung wanted to say the the stars were as pretty as Jieun but he can’t bring himself to blurt out those words... ’Ewww...that’s so cheesy. Jieun would probably puke if I say things like that...aigoo, what are you thinking Wooyoung?’

 

Jieun tried to hold back her laughter. Wooyoung kept talking about silly, nice, cheesy things along the way home. Just now, he talked about some random things about the road lights that looked beautiful at night, ignoring the fact that some of the road lights didn’t even function properly...then, he talked about the full moon that was probably hidden by the dark sky. Well, the thing was, there’s no full moon that day...few minutes after that, he talked about how nice the weather was, when the fact was, it’s freaking cold that night. He even opened the windows so that they can enjoy the summer breeze at that night, but he closed the windows after a few seconds later when the ‘summer breeze’ turned wild. Now he tried to talk about sky? Stars? What a cheesy guy...

 

He really makes a fool out of himself.’ Jieun tried not to laugh but she can’t help to let out a small chuckle upon seeing Wooyoung trying to fix his messy hairs that were being strucked by the ‘soft-summer-breeze’.

 

Wooyoung sighed deeply when he realized that Jieun was trying to hold back her laugher and she chuckled at him just now...’I’m trying to be nice here but this girl is really...huh...you freaking laughed at me Lee Jieun? Did I look funny to you? Ughh...There’s no way I will fall in love with a girl like her!’

 

“Yah...are you laughing at me? What is so funny about me?” Wooyoung raised his voice in annoyance.

 

Jieun looked away, still refusing to talk or answering his question.

 

“Ignoring me huh? Fine...i don’t want to talk to you either...you kiddy, crybaby girl!” Wooyoung shouted without looking at Jieun.

 

Jieun gasped.Then she gritted her teeth in anger...

 

“Yah...what did you call me just now? Kiddy? Crybaby? What was that for?!!!!” Jieun glared at Wooyoung in anger.

 

“Oh...I thought you already turned deaf and mute...what a surprise, you actually talked to me. I’m so excited! ” Wooyoung said sarcastically while pretending to look excited.

 

“Yah...you are so funny Jang Wooyoung. You act like a 10 years old boy. Just look at your funny face in the mirror!” Jieun said harshly while pointing at rear-view mirror in front of them.

 

“Huh...whatever...I know that I still look great no matter how silly I behave.” Wooyoung said proudly.

 

“Omo...look who's talking.  A grown up guy with 10 years old brain!” Jieun raised her voice in annoyance...’This guy is so full of himself!’

 

“Yah...who are you to call me a 10 years old child? I’m two years older than you!” Wooyoung yelled at Jieun without looking at her as he was still focusing on his driving.

 

“Whatever...you are just an immature guy to me and I'm glad to repeat that over and over again.” Jieun said nonchalantly while looking outside of the window.

 

“Well, at least I don’t pretend to be all good and polite in front of people.” Wooyoung added while accelerating the speed of the car so that they can reach their home as soon as possible and hence, the stupid conversation will end after that.

 

“What do you mean by that? I’m not pretending at all...” Jieun glared at Wooyoung, demanding some explanations from his words.

 

“Oh really? So I guess you like to be hugged by hot guys huh? Why don’t you say so from earlier, I can hug you like...everyday, if you want...” Wooyoung chuckled as his mind drifted to the hugging scenes between Jieun and his friends just now... ‘How come she just let my erted guy friends hugged her like that...’

 

“What? You’re so funny! That is called manner you idiot...they’re just giving me some greeting and goodbye hugs...plus, Gina unnie also hugged me...they’re just some friendly hugs. Wait, why I’m explaining these things to you? It has nothing to do with you if they hugged me or something!” Jieun yelled at Wooyoung while glaring at him.

 

Wooyoung gulped...He didn’t dare to look at Jieun at all. His sight was glued towards the roadside. He was very sure that Jieun was glaring angrily at him right now.  ‘Crap...I chose the wrong topic again. Aigoo Wooyoung...she got a good point there. It has nothing to do with you if she hugs with any other guys in this world. Why are you being so butthurt about that? You sound like a jealous boyfriend or something...Wait, I’m not jealous about stupid things like that...I’m not jealous, right? Why should I feel jealous about that? NO...NO...NO...’

 

Wooyoung kept shaking his head like a crazy guy...Jieun looked at him weirdly...

 

“Yah...look at the road! I don’t want to die at this age...plus, I don’t want to die with you!” Jieun poked Wooyoung’s head when she realized that Wooyoung was not focusing on his driving anymore.

 

“Yah, that’s hurt...you monster girl!” Wooyoung snapped out from his deep thought when Jieun poked his head.

 

“Serves you right! Now, focus your sight on the road!” Jieun yelled at Wooyoung while pushing his head to face the roadside again when Wooyoung turned his head to look at her angrily after she poked him.

 

“Yah...I’m not trying to interfere with your life...it’s just that I want you to be careful with my friends...they like to flirt with girls especially a girl like you.” Wooyoung tried to explain his reasons for talking about the 'friendly hugging'.  ‘Geez...sorry to say things like this about you guys, my dear friends...but I don’t want her to think that I’m jealous or something...Of course I’m not jealous...err...I’m not okay...’

 

“You shouldn’t talk about your friends like that...and what do you mean about a girl like me?” Jieun asked eagerly.

 

“I’m not trying to badmouth them but just be careful...err...and you’re just you, nothing special. My friends like all types of girls.” Wooyoung answered, tried to sound calm and jealous-free. ‘They like girl that is pretty, innocent and hard to approach like you...especially that Junho!’  Wooyoung thought secretly but he won’t say it directly to Jieun. He focused in his driving, trying his best not to look at Jieun.

 

“I think they’re just like you...especially when it comes to manner...” Jieun said calmly.

 

“Yah...what about my manner? I have a great manner!” Wooyoung said proudly.

 

“Oh...come on...are you kidding me? That’s funny...HAHA.” Jieun faked a laugh while tying up her hairs.

 

“What do you mean by that? Your manners are worse than mine!” Wooyoung took a quick glance at Jieun and then he looked at the road back.

 

“Huh...are you sure about that? I think I only become rude when I’m talking to you...plus, at least I respect people who's much older than me, except you of course...seriously, why are you so rude to Joong Ki oppa? He’s your cousin.” Jieun stared at Wooyoung, waiting for his reasons for hating on Song Joong Ki.

 

“None of your business okay.” Wooyoung answered coldly while rolling his eyes in annoyance. ‘There she goes again...Joong Ki oppa? Huh...’

 

“Plus...what’s up with calling your own mother ‘ahjumma’? She’s your mother...you should call her ‘omma’, ‘ommoni’ or maybe you can call her ‘mom’ if you are so awkward to call her mother in Korean...just used English then...i won’t--------”

 

Before Jieun was able to finish her ‘lectures’, Wooyoung cut off her words....

 

“Yah...stop nagging! Seriously...you sound like that Mr. Perfect wannabe. Great...you guys really suit each other. Go get married already and have bunch of 'perfect' babies together!” Wooyoung yelled while glancing at Jieun in annoyance.

 

“Nagging? You think I’ll spare my time to nag at you? I am NOT nagging okay...and who’s that Mr. Perfect wannabe anyway?” Jieun asked, feeling interested to know.

 

“Your Joong Ki oppa of course...” Wooyoung answered lazily while emphasizing the ‘Joong Ki oppa’ lines.

 

“Why did you call him like that? Obviously, you are just being jealous of him. Not a surprise though, since you’re the immature Wooyoung.” Jieun claimed while smirking at Wooyoung.

 

“WHAT??? Jealous? Oh please...I’m the great Wooyoung, why should I feel jealous with that boring guy?” Wooyoung laughed loudly.

 

“Here you go again, bragging about yourself...you’re so good at it. Keep up your ‘hard’ work.” Jieun said sarcastically without looking at Wooyoung.

 

“What is that supposed to mean?” Wooyoung asked confusedly.

 

“There’s no use to talk with an ignorance guy like you. So, let’s just stop here.” Jieun answered coldly without looking at Wooyoung. ‘When you will ever learn to realize that people actually care for you when they nag?’

 

“What is wrong with you? Are you in your menstrual cycle or something?” Wooyoung asked playfully, trying to make Jieun mad again.

 

“Stop talking to me.” Jieun pretended to yawn. She wanted to end the meaningless conversation as soon as possible.

 

“FINE.” Wooyoung said shortly, feeling pissed off with Jieun.

 

Jieun pressed the button to turn on the radio as the atmosphere in the car was getting awkward since both of them kept silent, feeling mad at each other.

 

“Now, we move on to the next song. This song is so famous among couples. So, to the couples that are listening to this station, let’s listen to ‘NAGGING’. If you’re fighting right now, I hope you guys can reconcile as soon as possible. Remember, love should be the most beautiful thing in our life. Enjoy...” The DJ said softly before she played the song.

 

Jieun and Wooyoung didn’t really care much about the song at first...but after a while, both of them enjoyed the song as most parts of the lyrics really fit their situation right now...

 

Link (check this out^^): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC4dyX-BssI

 

Girl:

Stop staying out so late

Stop drinking so much
Why are you acting up like a ten-year-old?


Boy:
You're really making me laugh
Who are you to call me a child?
You're really making me laugh

Girl: You don't understand why I keep bringing up unpleasant things

Boy:You don't understand that I just want to bring up nice things

Girl: Should we just stop?

Boy: Let's just stop

Girl:

From one to ten, all these words are for your own good
But to you, it's obviously just me nagging

Boy:

Let's just stop, let's just stop
Even to just love one another, there isn't enough time

Girl:

These words are from my heart, not from my head
Even if you hate it, I have to say them

Boy: Let's just stop, let's just stop

Girl+Boy: All I hear is your nagging

Girl:

Are you eating on time?
Are you keeping away from other girls?
Though I wish I could be by your side all day

Boy:

That's how I feel as well
If I could carry you around in my pocket
I'd be truly happy

Girl: This story can't be if we're not together
Boy: If someone heard this story, they'd probably laugh at it
Girl: Should we just stop?

Boy: Let's just stop

Girl:

From one to ten, all these words are for your own good
But to you, it's obviously just me nagging

Boy: 

Let's just stop, let's just stop
Even to just love one another, there isn't enough time

Girl:

These words are from my heart, not from my head
Even if you hate it, I have to say them

Girl+ Boy: Let's just stop, let's just stop
Girl: Do you hear it as me nagging?

Girl: Though I try to frighten you with my glare
Boy: To me, it only makes your face cuter
Girl: You keep this up(you keep)
Girl+Boy: I might lose my patience(patience and I)
and just blow up at you

 

Girl:

If you're just going to stop loving me, then I don't want to say that
I care for you more than anybody else

Boy:

Even if you get mad, even if you shout
Even your nagging is sweet to me

Girl:

These things can only be said when you love somebody
But to you, it's obviously just me nagging

Girl: Let's just stop

Boy: Let's just stop

Girl+Boy: Please believe my true intentions 

 

 

When the song ended, both of them glanced at each other awkwardly. As their eyes met, both of them looked away quickly. Jieun looked far away outside of the window while Wooyoung tried to focus on driving...

 

Awkward silence again...

 

Suddenly, Wooyoung chuckled upon remembering the lines of the song just now...the part where the guy wanted to carry the girl in his pocket... ‘That’s was really cute..and cheesy.’ He thought...

 

At the same time, Jieun also chuckled remembering the lines about the girl saying that the guy acting like 10 years old boy...’I just said that to Wooyoung just now...’

 

Wooyoung and Jieun looked at each other when they realized that both of them were chuckling.

 

“Yah...the lyrics of the song just now are really cheesy, right?” Wooyoung looked at Jieun while laughing.

 

Jieun nodded while laughing...

 

“Exactly...did you hear the part where the guy said he wants to carry her around in his pocket?” Jieun laughed whole heartedly while clapping her hands a few times.

 

“That’s exactly on my mind just now...” Wooyoung laughed hysterically while glancing at Jieun a few times...’She looks very cute when she laughs sincerely like that. I could carry her around in my pocket if she stays like that. Okay...what am I thinking again?’

 

“Please believe my true intentions...” Jieun said softly when she finally managed to stop laughing.

 

“Uh...What?” Wooyoung asked curiously.

 

“I love the ending line the most...” Jieun looked at Wooyoung while smiling warmly. ‘I hope you understand my words, Wooyoung...’

 

“Oh...me too.” Wooyoung said awkwardly. He almost lost his words upon seeing Jieun’s warm smiles. He can feel his heart beating faster than usual...’Did I really fall for her? It can’t be...what about noona? Lee Jieun, stop making my heart beats faster for you.’

 

“Yah...are you dreaming again? You want me to drive? You look bothered...” Jieun tapped Wooyoung’s shoulder gently.

 

“Uh...I’m okay...really.” Wooyoung cleared his throat, trying to recover from his awe-struck moment.

 

“Oh...okay...just drive carefully.” Jieun patted Wooyoung’s shoulder a few times before she lowered the volume of the radio that was a bit loud.

 

“So, Lee Jieun...are we okay now?” Wooyoung asked carefully.

 

“What do you mean?” Jieun asked, raising her eyebrows.

 

“I mean...we’re bickering with each oter just now...but now, our problem is already settled, right? Let’s just stop bickering okay?” Wooyoung glanced at Jieun.

 

Jieun gasped...’Ah...I forgot that we’re mad at each other before this. You’re so silly Lee Jieun. How come you forget that fight because of a song? Aigoo...Well, just forgive him. I’m the one who end up feeling hurt if we keep bickering like this...’

 

“Well, I guess so...we’re okay now, Jang Wooyoung.”

 


 

*** HELLO...many readers are interested with the gif that i posted in the last update...i got it from luv-iu tumblr, so credit to her and the people who made that gif...you can visit her tumblr page for many iu/wooyoung gif since she's a big fan of iu...just like me^^

here's the link of the gif that i posted in the last update :

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnebn6Q39N1qz9daco1_250.gif

Do you like the 'NAGGING' song? if you're a fan of IU, you must be familiar with that song^^

'Nagging' is my all time fav song from IU feat 2AM Seulong

This song is the theme song of this fanfic okay...HAHA (since it really suits this fanfic) *winks*

I love all the live performances of this song since all of them are very cute...you guys need to check it out if you haven't do so><

Here's some of the links for the live performances:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeSSQjPdHgQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObwmnR6Fp_w&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHzlXI-rLmg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycfPplHCYWY&feature=related

ENJOY^^