Chapter 19: A Long Night (Part 2)

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

PRANGGGGG!!!!!!!!

 

Before Jieun was able to finish her words, there’s a loud sound coming from outside of the room….something dropped and crashed on the floor! 

 

Both of them were startled…speechless…”What was that?” Suddenly Jieun broke the silence...

 

“You tell me…” Wooyoung answered nervously. He’s still shocked with the sudden sound…he suddenly remembered about all the scary stories about the old science lab…’Aigoo…it can’t be true!’

 

“I’m gonna check it out…” Jieun walked out of the room, trying to figure out what’s happening outside when Wooyoung suddenly grabbed her wrist.

 

“Yah…don’t be too curious. Just stay here…maybe something just dropped on the floor because of the wind.” Wooyoung tried to stop Jieun from leaving the room.

 

“Hello…this is science lab…since when the wind could enter this lab? All the windows are locked and grilled remember?” Jieun glared at Wooyoung that was obviously trying to think of another excuses to stop her.

 

“Don’t tell me that you’re scared since this is the so-called haunted lab? Wow…what a surprise!” Jieun smirked at Wooyoung while waiting for his good explanation.

 

‘Did she just smirk at me? What? Just great Wooyoung…now she will think that you’re a coward guy…Tell her something smart Wooyoung…You can’t just lose to her…’  Wooyoung gulped and then he looked directly at Jieun’s eyes, trying to portray his confidence…

 

“Me? Scared? Oh please…This is Jang Wooyoung okay…There’s no way I’ll get scared of something stupid like that. I just don’t want you to end up falling on the floor like me just now…it’s too dark outside!” Wooyoung exclaimed confidently while placing his hands on Jieun’s shoulders. Well, he’s sincere about the concern things since it’s true that he didn’t want her to fall like him even though the ghost things were the major reason for him to stop her from leaving the room. Well, what if the ghost stories about the lab were true?

 

“Huh…thanks a lot for your concern!” Jieun said in annoyance but she still wanted to leave the room.

 

“Yah…do you still want to go out?”Wooyoung tried to grab her wrist again.

 

“Yes mister…I want to know where’s the sound coming from. Now, let go off me!” Jieun pulled away her hands from Wooyoung’s grip.

 

“Aish…you’re so stubborn!”

 

Wooyoung shouted but Jieun ignored him and he walked out of the room, walking towards the direction of the sound coming from just now. Wooyoung followed from the back since he didn’t want something bad happened to her…plus he can’t bear to stay in the room alone, thinking about the ghost things…Those two walked carefully and slowly since it’s too dark there and they can see almost nothing when they reach the place where the sounds coming from. They heard some breaking sounds just now but there’s nothing on the floor. Wooyoung felt some strange chills running through his veins…he already felt uncomfortable but Jieun still wanted to check around as she was unsatisfied for not finding anything.

 

“Yah…there’s nothing here…I told you before, this place is kinda creepy…” Wooyoung whispered slowly to Jieun.

 

“Come on…you believe that kind of rumours? Huh…crazy!” Jieun rolled her eyes while sweeping the floor with a broom, hoping that she can find something on the floor. She moved almost everywhere in the lab while Wooyoung was following her around when Jieun accidently tripped a chair and she almost fell on the floor but Wooyoung managed to catch her but they lost their balance...Wooyoung end up falling on the floor while Jieun end up falling on top of Wooyoung!

 

“Arghhhhh….” Wooyoung groaned in pain.

 

“My back…aigoo, it’s gonna break…yah, get off me now!” Wooyoung added while looking at Jieun that was still clueless about the situation.

 

“Omo…yah, are you okay?” Jieun stood quickly and then she helped Wooyoung to stand up.

 

“I told you right? It’s dark here…” Wooyoung said slowly while rubbing his back.

 

“Can you walk? Aigoo…why are you doing that? It’s okay if I fall…you don’t need to do that.” Jieun helped Wooyoung to walk towards the room that they left just now.

 

“Yah…can’t you just be thankful if people are being nice towards you? Aigoo this girl…I’m helping you but you said something like that? No need to help me, I can walk by myself!” Wooyoung said in a serious voice while shoving Jieun’s away from him. He was pissed off with Jieun for not listening to his advices and now she’s not even thankful towards him even when he already sacrificed his body to save her!

 

Jieun was startled with Wooyoung’s behavior. He never reacted that way towards her. He looked really mad. ‘Aigoo…what’s wrong with this guy? I didn’t mean to hurt him…Lee Jieun, why are you acting that way? He already helped you just now! Now, you should apologize….aigoo, how to apologize?’

 

Wooyoung ignored her when Jieun was trying to help him again. His back is still hurt but his heart hurt more…Jieun ignored Wooyoung’s cold treatment as she kept holding his right arm when he’s walking towards the sofa in the room. Finally Wooyoung gave up and he just let Jieun to help him. After that, both of them didn’t talk to each other. Each time Jieun tried to begin a conversation with him, Wooyoung just ignored her by pretending to sleep. Jieun was pissed off but she knew that it’s her fault for not listening to him and because of her, he end up falling in the floor for the second time.

 

“Okay…that’s it…I know you’re not sleeping…I know it’s my fault but can’t you forgive me?” Jieun said slowly while facing Wooyoung. Both of them were sitting on the sofa but Wooyoung didn’t face Jieun at all. He turned his back some more, pretending to sleep.

 

‘Huh…you don’t even apologize, how would I forgive you?’Wooyoung rolled his eyes while making some unsatisfied, funny faces since he knew Jieun can’t see his reaction.

 

“Wooyoung-shi…thank you for helping me just now…and…I err…I’m so sorry for not listening to you…it’s my fault, so forgive me okay?” Jieun said softly and slowly.

 

Wooyoung was startled with Jieun’s sudden apologized and she even thanked him! He widened his eyes in disbelief. He didn’t expect her to apologize or even thanking him since he knew what kind of person Jieun is. Now, he can’t believe the stubborn Lee Jieun will say such things towards him.

 

‘Am I dreaming right now? Is that really Lee Jieun that I used to know? Wait…I think there’s some spirits already took over her body…’ Wooyoung pinched his cheeks a bit to make sure that he was not dreaming and then he felt some chills, thinking about the spirits things.

 

“YAH!!! Are you even listening to me?” Jieun lost her temper and then he punched his shoulder a bit.

 

‘Well, I guess it’s really her after all…’ Wooyoung smiled a bit, imagining Jieun’s angry reaction that she always did when she lost her temper. He pretended like he didn’t hear since he wanted to teach her some lessons for always misunderstanding his actions. He wanted to get some revenge.

 

“Huh…whatever…I guess you really fall asleep…Good then. I hope you really didn’t hear my words just now. God, that was so embarrasing! What am I thinking just now? Aigoo…” Jieun mumbled to herself as she thought that Wooyoung already fallen asleep.

 

Wooyoung that was still awake smiled as he heard Jieun talking to herself…’Babo…I’m listening, Lee Jieun’

 

Jieun removed Wooyoung’s blazer that she wore and then she wrapped it around Wooyoung’s shoulders.

 

“Sleep well and again…I’m sorry.” She said softly while smiling and then she decided to sleep too since she started to feel dizzy again.

 

Wooyoung’s heart was beating like crazy when she heard Jieun’s soft words and her soft hands wrapping the blazer around his shoulders. She never acted that way towards him before. ‘Well, I guess it’s a wise decision to sulk like this…even though I look really sissy…ewww…but, hard works paid off.’

 

After awhile, Wooyoung turned around towards Jieun to see her. Well, she is sleeping soundly beside him. Even though it’s so uncomfortable to sleep while sitting, but they didn’t have much choice. Wooyoung stared at Jieun sleeping face for a while. ‘Man, she is so pretty when she closed his mouth, being all quiet like this…I can stare at her the whole night.

 

“Yah Lee Jieun…even though I know that you are not listening…I still want to say this…” Wooyong cleared his throat.

 

“I can hear all your words just now. I’m not that mad at you anyway…I don’t know why I’m sulking like a sissy just now, it’s just that I felt really hurt by your action…aigoo, what am I thinking just now? Silly me…how I’m gonna face you tomorrow? Well, whatever it is, I want you to know that I didn’t mean anything for what I have done to you…I’m just teasing and sometimes, I really didn’t do it on purpose…but you keep misunderstanding me…and I don’t even know how to explain it to you…I know I should apologize but I don’t know how to…apologize. It’s really hard for me…” Wooyoung touched Jieun’s cheek lightly, taking a deep breath as he was mesmerized by her beauty that radiated under the moonlight that coming from the small windows inside the room. Wooyoung took off the blazer that Jieun wrapped around his shoulders and then he wrapped it back on Jieun’s shoulders.

 

“I hope we can be good friends someday…”

 


 


 

*** hmmm...i don't know whether this update turn out sweet or not...haha..what say you?

i think it's a sweet sour...lol....thanks a lot for commenting my beloved readers....

love you guys A LOT! >< ***