Chapter 26: Lousy Car Ride

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

Jieun’s POV

 

“ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH….WOWOOWOOWOWOOWOW…..WAAASSSSSUUUUUPPPPP KOREA! WOOOOOHOOOOO….PUT PUT PUT PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!! YO PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Geez…I felt like slapping all these guys! They kept screaming and singing like crazy! All the road users were looking at us weirdly. I drove with only one hand since the other hand was used to cover up my face except my eyes. Gosh, this was so embarrassing!

 

All the five guys were riding with me since all of them refused to ride with Wooyoung and Gina. They said that they didn’t want to ruin the precious moment between Wooyoung and Gina. Oh great, now they were ruining my precious moment. They are the lousiest guys that I ever met before. First, they asked me to open the windows since they said that it’s too hot and they can’t feel the air conditioner in the car…weird though because I thought the air conditioner worked perfectly fine and I didn’t feel hot at all…but because they keep whining that the temperature was too hot and I didn’t want to look rude in front of peoples that were few years older than me, so, I just opened the windows. Then they asked me to open the sunroof window of the car…still fine, I opened it too. After that, out of a sudden, they started to scream and sing as loud as possible while popping out their heads and hands outside of the windows. Crazy guys!

 

“Yah…can you please sit properly and stop sticking your heads and hands outside of the windows? We will be so dead if there’s any policeman in this area!” I raised my voice a bit, trying my best not to sound rude…and they just ignored me…and that’s it! These guys were so not deserved to be treated politely!

 

“YAH!!! Stop doing that stupid things!” I pulled Junho’s hairs when he’s busy sticking out his heads outside of the window. Since he sat next to me, I can reach his head easily. He looked startled when I pulled him inside. I just ignored his puzzled reaction and then I pulled the other guy’s head inside. Since he sat on the passenger sit at the back, I just pulled his jacket without turning back, I think he’s Chansung…I’m not sure. Then I heard him groaned. I made him hit something on the window but I don’t care!

 

Then, all of them stop sticking out their hands and heads out of the windows and I pressed the buttons to close all the windows quickly.

 

“Chansung…are you okay?” Nichkhun asked his friend in concern. I was sure that he’s fine since he stopped groaning after a while and he just looked at me blankly.

 

That Chansung guy nodded slowly. I was sure that he was still shocked with my harsh action just now.

 

“I’m sorry to hurt you Chansung-shi…and sorry to destroy your ‘crazy’ fun but please don’t do that again. I’m so dead if we get caught just now.” I said calmly while slowing the car speed since we’re passing the school zone.

 

“Come on…we’re just having fun Jieun-shi.” Taecyeon said while laughing.

 

“Hello mister…you guys want to have fun? Fine…but I still want to have my car license…if we get caught just now, my license will be gone just like that!” I yelled at them.

 

“Omo…Jieun-shi looks so cute when she is mad.” Chansung pinched my cheeks while laughing happily. Wait...did he just pinched me? I shoved away his hands from my face harshly. Then, all of them laughed hysterically out of a sudden. What was that for? Do I look funny to them? Huh…

 

“You’re not fun at all Jieun-shi.” Junsu exclaimed while winking at me. Then they continued to laugh like crazy peoples. That Junho guy that sat beside me patted my shoulder lightly while laughing. They really want to die!

 

“So, you guys want to have some funs huh? Okay then…as you wish!” I smirked at them before I raised the speed of the car suddenly. Those guys looked shocked with my sudden action as they grabbed anything around them that can support their body since they didn’t even use the safety belt. I chuckled seeing their reactions…that was the only beginning…now I will teach them some ‘true’ lessons!

 

I knew there was a traffic light in this area…where was it? Ahah…I found it…now, here we come. As the traffic light turned red, I quickly pulled the hand brake suddenly. With the speed of the car, plus with the sudden brake…all the lousy guys jerked forward as the car set off…and BANGGGGG!!!!

 

All of them groaned in pain while rubbing their heads. Since I used the safety belt, nothing bad happened to me. I just jerked forward a bit…plus the air bag in the front sit also expanded suddenly. I didn’t hit it but that Junho guy hit it with his head. He was lucky compared to the other guys that sit at the back as I was very sure that their heads jerked forward and then they hit the front sit…luckily the front sit was soft enough…or else they will suffer some serious injuries. Brain damaged perhaps…their brains were already in worse state though.

 

“Wow…that was fun! Omo…what happen to you guys? I thought you want to have some funs with me…or you want some more fun? I can raise the speed some more…but I’m so sorry if my technique is quiet bad though, since I just got my driving license last week.” I pretended to giggle while winking at them. Serve them right!

 

“NO!!!” All of them yelled in unison while shaking their heads continuously. They looked at me with timid expressions. Well, next time…don’t mess with Lee Jieun!

 

Suddenly, there’s a loud honking sounds from the car next to us. It’s Wooyoung and Gina!

 

“Jieun…are you okay?” Wooyoung shouted at me. I opened the windows so that I can hear him clearly.

 

I looked at him and then I nodded slowly. I still didn’t have the mood to talk to him.

 

“Yah…you should ask about our condition too!” Chansung shouted at Wooyoung.

 

“Uh…you guys look fine.” Wooyoung scratched his head.

 

“Guys…are you okay?” Gina asked in concern.

 

“Noona…save us!” Junsu whined while rubbing his head. Huh…you deserve that!

 

“What happened? You guys shock me when your car jerked forward suddenly. That was really dangerous.”Gina stared at us…especially me since I was the driver. I gulped nervously. Uh…why was this traffic light turned red so long? I don’t know what to explain.

 

“Uh…noona…actually Jieun just got her license last week. Maybe her driving skills are still lacking, that’s why she stop suddenly just now.” Wooyoung told Gina while looking at me. I avoided his gazes and then I fixed the airbag that expanded just now into their original position. Junho did the same thing.

 

“Jieun…be careful okay.” Gina said softly while smiling.

 

“Uh…okay unnie. I’ll be careful next time.” I smiled at her back. When the traffic light finally turned green, I closed the window and then I drove away. I realized that Wooyoung was still looking at me but I pretended not to see.

 

“You guys better use the safety belt now…I can’t guarantee that things like just now won’t happen again.” I told the guys coldly. I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I felt hurt seeing Wooyoung and Gina together. Dear heart, please don’t ached like this!

 

“So…Jieun-shi…what is the famous place in Korea? Maybe you can take us there next time.” Junho asked out of a sudden. Huh…I thought they didn’t have the guts to talk to me anymore.

 

“I prefer if she brings us to some famous discos in Korea.” Chansung laughed loudly while winking at me…’Ugh…player!’

 

“I’m only 18 okay…” I answered coldly.

 

“So?” Nichkhun asked innocently. This guy is stupid or what?

 

“I’m still a minor and I don’t go clubbing.” I answered lazily while focusing on my driving. When these guys will learn to stop talking? Seriously…

 

“You’re so innocent Jieun-shi…In US, teenage girls like you will start going clubbing and drinking. Wooyoung told us that you live in France before, right? I don’t expect girl from France will be so narrow-minded.” Chansung winked at me….again!

 

“Narrow-minded? Huh…I think you’re the one who’s being a narrow-minded guy here. First, we’re in Korea now…not US or France. Yes, it’s true that I live in France before but the fact that I’m a Korean girl won’t change at all…and the fact that you guys are Korean guys won’t change too…so, don’t be too proud with your US cultures or whatsoever…plus, not all girls in my age will go clubbing or going wild like you did.” I said calmly without looking at that Chansung guy. Gosh…this guy truly had lost his Korean identity! I’m not saying that Korean guys didn’t go clubbing or something…all guys were all the same no matter where they live but these guys seemed too proud with their US identities! Huh…

 

Everyone stayed quiet when I finished my ‘lectures’…suddenly Junho clapped his hands while staring at me in awe. What was that clapped for? I rolled my eyes…

 

“Whoa…your words are so meaningful Jieun-shi!” He kept staring at me while smiling.

 

“True…even Chansung lost his words right now. Jieun-shi, you win the tongue fight with Chansung! A big achievement I must say…because no one can win over Chansung before this!” Taeyeon laughed while tapping Chansung’s back. Chansung looked puzzled.

 

“I agree with all the things that you said just now but for your information, I’m not a Korean guy. These guys are Korean but I’m from Thailand. I learned Korean language because of them.” Nichkhun pointed at his friends while laughing.

 

“Jieun-shi…I’m proud if I have a sister like you!” Chansung exclaimed happily while pinching my cheeks again. I was surprised but before I was able to shove away his hands, Junho pulled away Chansung’s hands first.

 

“Yah…stop pinching her cheeks!” He exclaimed while punching Chansung’s shoulder lightly.

 

Then, they started to punch each others’ lightly. At first, only Junho and Chansung involved in the playful battle but after a while, all of them started to join the battle while laughing happily. I smiled a bit upon seeing their immature actions, they acted just like that immature Wooyoung.

 

“Ah…Jieun-shi is smiling.” Junho stopped the battle and then he stared at me. In fact, all of them were looking at me.

 

“What? I can’t smile?” I raised my eyebrows without looking at them. I felt embarrassed but I tried to act normal.

 

“NO!” All of them said in unison.

 

“We mean…you should smile more…You look so pretty when you smile like that.” Junho said slowly while looking at me…shyly?

 

“Yah…what’s up with the cheesy words?” Junsu teased Junho while poking his head.

 

“Somebody is in trouble…” Nichkhun teased while grinning at Junho.

 

“Just like Wooyoung…” Taecyeon added.

 

What about Wooyoung? I wanted to ask but I knew it will be weird if I asked them that question.

 

“Ah…I hope Wooyoung can be brave enough to confess this time. Poor that guy…when he wants to confess last time, noona already got a boyfriend.” Junsu said softly.

 

“Noona already beak up with that Wheesung guy, right? This is the right time for Wooyoung to confess…” Junho claimed.

 

“Guys…don’t make any assumption so easily…are you sure that Wooyoung still like Gina noona? Who knows if he already got someone else in his heart…” Chansung said calmly while looking at me. I realized that he’s looking at me when I looked into the rear-view mirror. He smiled at me when our eyes met. Why he’s looking at me? And what’s up with that smile?

 

“No way…Wooyoung is a loyal guy and noona is his first crush!” Junsu exclaimed while widening his eyes.

 

“Trust me…I know Wooyoung really well…” Chansung added while smirking. I avoided Chansung’s gazes. Is he trying to read my mind? I really didn’t know what’s on his mind. This guy is so weird and mysterious!

 

So, it’s so clear now…Gina unnie was Wooyoung’s first crush…and I’m very sure that she is still his crush until now. I felt like crying again…Lee Jieun…what happened to you? It has nothing to do with you if Wooyoung loves someone!

 

“Jieun-shi…are you okay? You look bothered…” Suddenly that Chansung guy asked me in curious tones.

 

I was startled…then I raised the speed of the car a bit so that we can reach the Seoul Hostel faster. I really wanted to be alone right now…

 

“Ah…I’m okay…we will arrive soon. You guys must be tired.” I faked a smile towards them.

 

“Yup…and thanks to your driving techniques just now, my head felt dizzy now.” Junsu claimed while pretending to massage his head.

 

The others laughed with his words.

 

“Yeah…it was fun riding with you…Jieun-shi.” Nichkhun smiled at me.

 

“Oh really? Maybe next time, you guys can ride with me again when I already enhanced my skills in driving.”I teased them.

 

All of them looked startled while looking at each other awkwardly. Then, they yelled in unison…making me burst into laughs…

 

“NO NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!"

 

***ok, here's a gif of iu/2pm...wooyoung stood far away from iu though><***



 

***ok, honestly...i'm so lazy to reread this updates again...so, as usual...a lot of crappy grammars being used here..LOL

i hope you like this iu/wooyoung/2pm/gna updates^^

i'll write about song joong ki later okay><***