Chapter 21: Family Dinner

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

 “Omo…this is the best dinner ever…right yeobo, abuhji?” Mrs. Jang was smiling happily while looking at his husband and Jieun’s harabuhji.

 

“Yeah…I always want us to reunite back someday…” Mr. Jang smiled while looking at everyone in the dining room.

 

“We never expect that Jieun and Wooyoung are best friends…destiny really want us to reunite back. I always want to meet Wooyoung…and Jieun really brings him to our home so that he can meet me…right Jason?”Harabuhji smiled warmly at Wooyong. He kept calling Wooyoung with Jason name even thought Jason was only a fake name created by Jieun. Well, clearly harabuhji didn’t know that.

 

“Yeah harabuhji…we never know how destiny works. I can’t believe I’m IU’s friend now after all the misunderstandings.” Wooyoung grinned happily, spilling the things the he’s not supposed to say. He’s calling Jieun with ‘IU’ name when he’s in front of Jieun’s harabuhji. Jieun almost choked upon hearing Wooyoung’s stupid works…well, it’s not because he called her ‘IU’ but….it’ s because of his last word! Everyone in the living room was glaring at Wooyoung, feeling confused with his confusing words. Wooyoung kept eating his dinner, ignoring all the glares from everyone in the dining room. He’s still unaware about his stupid words.

 

‘Aigoo…this guy is really ignorance…is he stupid or what?’ Jieun blew her bang and then she kicked Wooyoung’s knee under the table.

 

“Ouch…Yah…what’s wro……” Wooyoung stopped his yelled towards Jieun when he finally realized that everyone was looking at him especially Jieun…she’s glaring at him!

 

‘Okay…did I say something that offends her just now? Think Wooyoung…think…think…I only said that I’m her friend now after all the mis….what? I said that? Aigoo…silly Wooyoung!’

 

“We thought that you guys are good friends from the start…and what’s up with the misunderstandings things?” Mrs. Jang asked suspiciously.

 

“Haha…well, I mean…I’m happy to be IU’s friend now…and we can reunite back after all the clear up of mis….”

 

“Yah…this is so delicious…eat this….” Jieun stuffed Wooyoung’s mouth with a roasted chicken so that he can stop his not-so-good-explanations. She can feel that Wooyoung’s parents and her harabuhji were even more confused now, judging from their suspicious looks.

 

“It’s nothing…really…we’re good friends, right Wooyoung?” Jieun smiled happily, trying to stop any further question about Wooyoung’s confusing words.

 

Wooyoung just nodded his head since he can’t say a word now…because Jieun was stuffing his mouth with some salad and tomatoes right now. ‘Gosh…I hate veggies…’

 

“Wooyoung…you gonna choke if you keep eating like that…eat slowly.” Harabuhji patted Wooyoung’s back when he’s about to choke.

 

‘Great Lee Jieun…you almost kill me!’ Wooyoung shot a death glare at Jieun. Jieun ignored the glare. Wooyoung kicked Jieun’s legs under the table, trying to get some revenge.

 

“Arghhh…that’s hurt!” Jieun yelled a bit.

 

“What’s wrong dear?” Mrs. Jang asked softly.

 

Jieun snapped out. “Oh….it’s nothing auntie...haha…” Jieun laughed awkwardly while rubbing her legs. She glared at Wooyoung. Well, he acted like nothing happened…and he’s continuing his dinner calmly. Jieun kicked his legs back in annoyance. Wooyoung gasped…he glared at her….he kicked her legs back…Jieun didn’t want to lose….and then the kicking battle began. The elders didn’t even realize it because they’re busy chatting and laughing together.

 

“Strange…but I think this table is moving…” Mrs. Jang gasped suddenly. Both Jieun and Wooyoung were startled…they stop kicking each other. Both of them looked down spontaneously, pretending to eat their dinner calmly.

 

“Omo…is there any earthquakes in this area?” Mrs. Jang exclaimed while looking at her husband.

 

“Don’t be silly…we don’t feel anything, right kids?” Mr. Jang tried to convince her wife while staring at the two teenagers that caused the ‘earthquakes’.

 

”Yeah ahjumma…it’s nothing. It’s just your imagination.” Wooyoung said calmly while continuing to eat his dinner. Jieun just nodded slowly.

 

“Hmm…maybe…I think I need to have more rests after this.” Mrs. Jang said softly, still feeling confused about the ‘earthquakes’ just now.

 

Wooyoung looked at Jieun and at the same time, Jieun lifted her head. Their eyes met. Both of them were smiling, trying to hold back their laughter. Wooyoung kicked Jieun’s legs lightly, trying to tell her not to laugh. Jieun did the same thing. Jieun covered with her hand while Wooyoung used a napkin to cover his mouth from spilling out all the laughs that he tried to hold. Both of them were thinking about the same thing…’Earthquake? LOL…’

 

“Ah…abuhji…you forgot to tell Jieun about the happy news…”Mrs.Jang smiled happily, forgetting the earthquakes incident just now.

 

“What news?” Jieun looked at her harabuhji.

 

“Well…Jieun-ah…from now on, you will stay with Jang family for a few months because harabuhji got a business trip to Canada…” Harabuhji said softly while smiling at Jieun…like it’s some kind of good news for Jieun.

 

Luckily Jieun was not munching or drinking anything…or else, she gonna choked or spat some water on someone’s face upon hearing the ‘happy news’…and obviously that someone’s face must be Wooyoung’s face because he’s right in front of her, grinning like an idiot…Jieun asked in disbelief…

 

“What???”

 



 

***haha...i think this family dinner is kinda lame and boring...sorry readers><

i think i got some silent readers here...come on, give some motivation to this pitiful writer 

okay...

you can say so if you think this fanfic is boring or something...maybe it's too draggy for

you...or maybe i put too much words...feel free to comment okay^^ ***