Chapter 23: Meet the First Rival

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

JIEUN'S POV

Sunday morning…what a good day! I rolled on my bed, feeling very comfortable and peaceful. It had been a week since the ‘Dangdaemun market incident’ happened. I’m still blushing each time I remembered about the hug that I shared with Wooyoung that day. Gosh…I was so embarrassed after the hug but I pretended like nothing happened. We hugged on that Dangdaemun Street for about 15 minutes or something…How I knew that? Don’t ask me about it…Wooyoung only pulled away from the hug when his cellphone rang. Well, his mother called us, feeling extremely worried about us…when the fact is, we’re hugging in front of the public!

 

Well, after the incident…I realized that Wooyoung acted differently with me. Somehow, he treated me gently than before. I felt weird but the truth is, I missed the old Wooyoung that always with his silly teases and jokes. I don’t know why, but I think I started to feel uncomfortable when he’s around me. My heart will beat like crazy all of a sudden and I can feel my face blushing each time he looked at me, especially when he talked nicely and softly with me. What is this feeling again? Dear heart, don’t play around with me…

 

“Gosh…what has gotten into me?” I mumbled while shaking my head. ‘Stop thinking about him…stop…stop…stop.’

 

“Jieun-ah…” Someone stormed into my room. Well, it’s Wooyoung mother.

 

“Hello baby…look what I bought for you.” She giggled while showing me few shopping bags in her hand. Obviously, she just got home from shopping. Luckily, she didn’t ask me to follow her this time.

 

I widened my eyes seeing all the dresses and high heels that she bought for me. Aigoo, don’t tell me that I need to wear all this. I don’t wear dresses…and high heels!

 

“Omma…what is this?” I looked at her in disbelief.

 

“Jieun-ah…I’m so sorry. I know you don’t like all this girly things but I really can’t help buying all this for you…they’re just too gorgeous and pretty…and…” She kept praising all the things that she bought for me with excitement written all over her face. I never met someone as passionate as Wooyoung’s mother when it came to shopping and buying things. Is this how shopaholic peoples look like? I giggled watching her cute reaction when she took out all the dresses and shoes from the shopping bags.

 

“Jieun-ah…please…wear this for me? I always want to do this kind of things if I have a daughter…now, I already have one...so can you please fulfill this old ahjumma dream?” She looked at me with her puppy eyes, pleading me to agree. Ah…what to do? I can never say ‘NO’ to my omma.

 

“Okay…” I said slowly while pouting.

 

“Ah…Jieun-ah…I love you.” She hugged me tightly while smiling happily. Well, as long as she’s happy, I will do anything for her.

 

She took out a light brown dress with same coloured high heels. Wow…the high heels was super high! I don’t know how people can wear this kind of thing. Poor my feet…

END OF JIEUN’S POV

 


 


“Yah ahjumma…where are you?” Wooyoung called his mother loudly.

 

“Wooyoung…I’m in Jieun’s room.” Mrs. Jang shouted.

 

Wooyoung kept fanning himself continuously because of the heat that running through his body. It’s summer time and his mother forced him to wear some formal, black suit that she just bought from the shopping mall.

 

‘This ahjumma is such a shopaholic…I wonder how my dad can stand her. Now, she’s dragging me into her shopaholic world. Seriously, do I look like some kind of mannequins or something? Huh.’ Wooyoung sighed while starting to the suit that he wore.

 

“Yah…how long must I wear this?” Wooyoung stormed into Jieun’s room while whining about how hot was the temperature and all…

 

“Wooyoung-ah…look at Jieun. She is so pretty, right?” Mrs. Jang ignored Wooyoung’s whine as she kept staring at Jieun that was obviously embarrassed. Jieun stood awkwardly while covering her legs with her hands.

 

‘Aigoo…why is this dress is super short? And what he’s doing in my room again?’ Jieun looked at Wooyoung…Well, he was widening his eyes and his mouth was kinda…wide opened!

 

Jieun looked away when her eyes met Wooyoung’s eyes. Wooyoung can’t take his eyes off Jieun. He gulped…

 

“Yah… Close your mouth…your saliva almost drop.” Mrs. Jang smirked at Wooyoung and then she winked at him playfully.

 

Wooyoung snapped out and then he looked away…he cleared his throat.

 

“Jieun is so pretty today…right Wooyoung?” Mrs. Jang asked him again. ‘I think somebody is in love…’ She thought while eyeing Wooyoung’s and Jieun’s reaction.

 

“Err…uh…what are you wearing? You look funny.” Wooyoung tried to act cool. He felt embarrassed for staring at Jieun just now. ‘Aigoo…I need to redeem myself…why am I staring at her like an idiot just now? But wow…she looks super pretty.’

 

“I look funny to you?” Jieun raised her eyebrows. ‘Yeah…I must look like an idiot right now. Aigoo…this is so embarrassing.’

 

“Omma…I think I need to change now. This is so awkward…even Wooyoung think that I look funny. So, can I change my clothes now?” Jieun looked at Mrs. Jang with puppy eyes, hoping for her agreement.

 

“Honey…you look so pretty. Ignored that crazy Wooyoung…he only tried to look cool in front of you. In fact, I think there is certain someone that almost dropped his saliva just by looking at you just now.” Mrs. Jang smiled at Jieun and then she glared at Wooyoung while smirking.

 

Wooyoung widened his eyes…’Aish…this ahjumma. Can you please just shut up…’ Wooyoung stared at his mother back, giving her his death stare.

 

“Anyway…no one can change the clothes…because we have a special guest today.” Mrs. Jang added while smiling happily.

 

“Uh…who?” Jieun asked eagerly. Wooyoung rolled his eyes, feeling uninterested to know.

 

 DING DONG DING DONG….

 

 Suddenly the house bell rang…

 

“Ah…that must be him.” Mrs. Jang rushed to the front door while grabbing Wooyoung’s and Jieun’s wrists.

 

 When the door already opened…A good looking guy stood in front of the door coolly…Mrs. Jang shouted happily while hugging that good looking guy…Wooyoung gasped…Jieun widened her eyes…

 

“Joong Ki-ah…” Mrs. Jang shouted happily.

 

“Song Joong Ki….” Wooyoung shouted in surprise.

 

“You…” Jieun shouted in disbelief while pointing at the good looking guy named Song Joong Ki.

 

(***Jieun looked like this>< ok, ignore the dancer oppa beside her^^***)

 

(***ok, another pic of cute Jieun><***)

 

(***Wooyoung looked like this>< ok, ignore the mic...***)

 

(***ok, woou shipper...don't kill me...but this is a photo of Jieun/Joong Ki...HAHA***)

wanna see more? go here: http://weheartiu.com/forums/topic/3089-pshoot-110614-le-coq-sportif-with-song-joong-ki-update-hq/

 


 

 

***HAHA…here comes the rival…I hope you guys are familiar with song joong ki…lol…he’s so popular right now, I doubt that guys don’t even know him…song joong ki endorsed a clothing line with IU and...OMG…he looks super cute in all the photoshoots with IU…and I can’t help to choose him as the rival…hehe...but don't worry, the main couple in this fanfic is still WOOU ;p

Sorry for the reader that vote for lee joon…I need someone that looks smart and brilliant (you will know the reason in next chapter)...And song joong ki is very well-known as a brainy guy with smart look…not to say that lee joon didn’t look smart or something…but errr…lee joon looks more beastly than smart…lol…you know what I mean><

In the next chapter, all the rivals will appear^^***