Chapter 44: I Will Leave

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

Jieun’s POV                

 

I woke up in the next morning on my comfy bed, feeling extremely dizzy and uneasy. Arghhh...my head was spinning like crazy. What had I done last might? I shook my head lightly, hoping that the dizziness will go away but the pain got worsen instead. I tried to recall about what really happened last night until I ended up this way. Okay, firstly I went out with Luna...then she suggested a soju stall to me...and I...drank??? Oh God...harabuhji will kill me if he knew that I drank soju. I panicked...Wait, relax Jieun...harabuhji won’t know if no one told him about this. Besides, I’m not an under-aged girl anymore now, I already finished high school...so, drinking was legal to me. But...it’s still so wrong! I can’t believe I did that.

 

“Arghhh...my head...it’s hurt.” I touched my head as the pain stopped me from worrying about my ‘illegal’ action. I was massaging my head when I saw a sticky note on the small table next to my bed. I grabbed that note and I read it out...

                           

                                         Wash up and eat your breakfast downstairs...you heavy drinker!

                                                                                            -from the great Wooyoung ;p

 

“Hell nooooooooooo........NO!!!” I screamed, pulling my hairs a little...Gosh, he knew that I drunk last night? Stupid me...of course he knew, we’re living in the same house anyway. I’ll be so dead if he told this to harabuhji...what should I do now? I can’t let him spilling everything to my harabuhji. I didn’t want harabuhji to worry about me. Ughh...that Wooyoung...it was practically his fault. I drank because I felt sad...and I felt sad because of him!

 

Now...there’s only one way left if I didn’t want him to tell my harabuhji about this....I need to do it no matter what.....

 

END OF JIEUN’S POV



 

 

Wooyoung’s POV

 

I was all nervous since I woke up this morning. What if she actually remembered what happened last night...every single details of it? Well...a part of me wanted her to remember but the other part strongly didn’t want her to remember as I don’t know how to face her after I confessed to her and kissed her last night. She’s still sleeping when I checked out on her this morning...so, I left a note for her before I made my way to the kitchen, preparing breakfast for her. She must be dizzy because of the alcohol that she drank last night...it was her first time anyway. When I was busy preparing breakfast for her, I heard her screaming from upstairs. I wanted to check on her but I stopped halfway...wait, what if she actually remembered about last night and she screamed because of that? What should I say if she asked something about it? Aigoo...I slightly bang my head to the wall...confused, nervous, helpless, clueless...and whatever...

 

END OF WOOYOUNG’S POV



 

 

Jieun made her way to the kitchen after she took her bath. She massaged her dizzy head, trying to lessen the pain. She looked around the kitchen, looking for Wooyoung but he was nowhere to be seen. Jieun frowned as she thought Wooyoung will be there...but unfortunately, he’s not there.

 

“Where is that guy?” Jieun muttered while making her way to the living room, looking for Wooyoung when she heard some strange sound coming from the porch outside the house. ‘Must be him...’

 

Wooyoung carefully walked towards his car, trying not to make any sound when his car key suddenly dropped onto the floor, making quite a loud noise since there were bunch of keys dropped together with the car key.

 

“Aigoo...babo Wooyoung...what if she heard you.” Wooyoung cursed himself for being so clumsy as he glanced towards the front door, hoping that Jieun wouldn’t find him there as he was trying his best to avoid her. He sighed in relief when there’s no sign of her at the door...he continued to walk towards his car as he wanted to leave the house before Jieun found him there.

 

“Jang Wooyoung....” He stopped at that instant when he heard Jieun calling him from behind.

 

“Yah...where are you going?” Jieun asked as she walked towards Wooyoung that was standing still beside his car without turning back to look at her. He seemed froze there.

 

“N-No...n-nowhere.” Wooyoung stuttered as Jieun stood in front of him, looking straight at him while crossing her arms. ‘Crap...I’m not ready for this yet...what should I say? I should think of it before...please think of something to say Wooyoung...b-but what?’

 

“You’re well dressed and you’re not going anywhere?”Jieun asked in disbelief, looking at him up and down. Wooyoung looked away, avoiding any eye contacts with Jieun as the flashbacks of last night moments suddenly hit him.

 

“Y-Yah...I’m always well-dressed, unlike you.” Wooyoung joked around nervously, laughing awkwardly as Jieun looked at him sternly.

 

“Then, what are you doing here? It’s freaking cold outside.” Jieun said while clasping her hands together. She rubbed her hands together as the weather was getting colder.

 

“You should stay indoor...why are you following me around? You can catch a cold if you stay here any longer...get inside now.” Wooyoung said firmly while wrapping his scarf around Jieun’s neck. Jieun stared at him as she suddenly remembered something from last night but it was still so vague. Wooyoung averted his eyes gaze as soon as they met Jieun’s eyes...he cleared his throat loudly, turning away from her.

 

“Y-Yah...we should get inside now.” Wooyoung started to walk away.

 

“Stop right there.” Jieun ordered all of a sudden. Wooyoung froze there, gulping nervously.

 

“We need to talk.” Jieun added.

 

“U-Uh...about w-what?” Wooyoung stuttered without turning to look at Jieun.

 

“About last night. You know everything that happened last night, right?” Jieun asked bluntly.

 

Wooyoung sighed deeply...’Great...she did remember everything...I’m dead now.’

 

Wooyoung slowly turned to face Jieun...”Listen Jieun...I ---------”....and then Jieun cut him off.

 

“Please don’t tell my harabuhji about me being terribly drunk last night.” Jieun said immediately, half pleading.

 

“Wait...which part did you actually remember about last night?” Wooyoung asked curiously as Jieun seemed clueless about what really happened between them last night.

 

“Well...I drank and got drunk. Then Luna probably sent me home...” Jieun stated, unsure about her answer as she just assumed the rest of the stories that happened after she got drunk.

 

Wooyoung sighed in relief hearing her answers...’So, she doesn’t remember at all.’

 

“Y-Yah...you don’t even remember that I’m the one who carried you home, on my back last night?” Wooyoung asked, smiling slyly.

 

“What??? You carried me home?” Jieun widened her eyes as she thought Luna sent her home. ‘Gosh...did I ever say something embarrassing to him last night?’

 

“You almost break my back last night and you don’t even remember? You think Luna has the might to carry you home huh?” Wooyoung crossed his arms, looking at Jieun that looked startled. He’s already sure that Jieun didn’t remember anything about his confession and their kisses last night...so, he cooled down, knowing that he’s free to again.

 

“B-But why...I don’t ask you to do so. I’m fine by myself.” Jieun responded stubbornly, crossing her arms as well but she avoided Wooyoung’s intense gaze. ‘Uh...I owe him again.’

 

“Oh you’re welcome Lee Jieun. It’s nothing actually...I’m honoured to carry your petite yet so heavy body, on my back...during the cold, snowy weather.” Wooyoung said sarcastically as he wasn’t expecting any thankful words coming out from .

 

Jieun bit her lower lips as Wooyoung started to walk away, heading towards front door...’Yah Lee Jieun...you are suppose to ask him not to tell harabuhji about all these drinking things, right? So, be nice to him...babo.’

 

“Wooyoung.” She finally called him after a moment of hesitation. Wooyoung turned around, facing her. They’re standing quite a distance from each other.

 

“What?” Wooyoung responded, smirking at her.

 

“Thanks.” Jieun said quickly. Wooyoung raised his eyebrows, surprised to hear Jieun thanking him.

 

“Say what? I can’t hear you.” Wooyoung pretended like he didn’t hear her as he wanted to tease he some more.

 

Jieun rolled her eyes...’Aish...this deaf guy! He really can’t hear me? Wait Jieun...be nice...maybe he really can’t hear you...just say it one more time, it’s not that difficult. Just do it!’

 

“I said thanks...for everything.” Jieun repeated, this time a bit clearer than before.

 

“Oh...okay.” Wooyoung smiled proudly.

 

“So, let’s just forget about this okay. Don’t ever mention about it anymore...just sink it here.” Jieun said carefully, hoping that Wooyoung wouldn’t talk about it anymore...especially with her harabuhji.

 

“Arasso...I will think about it...but in case if I accidently spill this story to harabuhji, I hope you don’t blame it on me. You know my mouth, sometimes it’s kinda hard to control.” Wooyoung smiled slyly, continuing to tease Jieun as he knew she really didn’t want her harabuhji to know anything about her being drunk.

 

“Yah!!!” Jieun shouted at him, stomping her feet on the snowy ground...’This guy is really too  much...I’m embarrassing myself pleading and thanking him but he...ughh!!! He’s so gonna dies today.’

 

Wooyoung simply sticking out his tongue at her...’This is so fun.’

 

Jieun threw a snowball towards Wooyoung and it landed perfectly on his face. Wooyoung brushed his face quickly...

 

“YAH!!!!!!” Wooyoung shouted back at her, feeling pissed all of a sudden.

 

“Serves you right.” Jieun glared at him in return.

 

“You wanna play huh? Let’s play then.” Wooyoung smirked playfully, glancing at the white, snowy ground.  Jieun gasped when Wooyoung continuously throwing snowballs at her...

 

“Fine...let’s play!” Jieun started to attack him as well. They were throwing snowballs at each other...the intense situation slowly brighten up as both of them burst into laughter while throwing snowballs at each other.

 

“Yah...don’t throw it on my face.” Wooyoung whined.

 

“Oh why? You look like an idiot with snow all over your face.” Jieun replied.

 

“Oh really...you should look at your face in the mirror first.” Wooyoung teased.

 

“It’s okay...I love how I look.” Jieun responded.

 

“By the way, you seriously need to diet or else I can’t even lift you up anymore. You’re so heavy.” Wooyoung attacked again.

 

“Or maybe you’re the one who should work out on your muscles more.” Jieun said nonchalantly, dodging Wooyoung’s attack.

 

“Yah...my muscles are perfectly fine...you ar--------” Wooyoung stopped when a sudden phone call interrupted their ‘friendly’ conversation. They looked at each other as they knew who’s calling them at that hour...only Jieun’s harabuhji will call them in the morning. He used to call them almost every morning.

 

Wooyoung smirked at Jieun, giving her you-are-so-dead look...Jieun widened her eyes when Wooyoung suddenly ran into the house with his full speed, trying to pick up the call before Jieun did. Jieun followed him, running into the house as fast as she can but Wooyoung already picked up the phone when she reached the living room.

 

“Annyeong harabuhji.” Wooyoung greeted Jieun’s harabuhji cheerfully with a sly smile on his face. Jieun glared at him, trying to grab the phone from his hand but as usual, Wooyoung was way too strong and tall compared to her.

 

“Me? I’m fine harabuhji...Jieun? Oh...she...” Wooyoung added, still talking to Jieun’s harabuhji over the phone.

 

“Harabuhji, you know what...Jieun drinks...” Wooyoung paused, smirking at Jieun as Jieun tried to block his mouth...she knew what he’s up to...

 

“Oh...Jieun drinks a lot of.....water these days. That’s why she’s healthy. I asked her to drink more water...haha...” Wooyoung laughed teasingly as he was amused to see Jieun’s startled face. Jieun sighed in relief...she thought Wooyoung will spill everything to her harabuhji but fortunately he didn’t.

 

Jieun glared at Wooyoung as he was sticking out his tongue at her again...’Playing around with me huh?’ Jieun stepped on Wooyoung’s feet, making him groaned in pain and Jieun took that opportunity to grab the phone from his hand. She ran towards her room when she finally got the phone.

 

“Yah...Lee Jieun!!!!!!” Wooyoung shouted while rubbing his feet. ‘Ugh...what a monster girl. Why I fall for her in the first place? Speaking of that...it’s a relief that she didn’t remember anything but that means I need to confess...again? Aigoo...guess I need to do it again after the graduation. I’m so not prepared this time...how am I going to do it again later?’ Wooyoung sighed deeply, thinking about Jieun.



 

 

Jieun’s POV

I ended the phone call with harabuhji after talking to him for almost 15 minutes. Harabuhji sounded cheerful and healthy...made me missed him so much. Luckily Wooyoung didn’t tell him anything about my stupid action or else harabuhji must be worried about me. Harabuhji can’t attend my high school graduation next week since he got an important meeting that day...I don’t mind and I understand him. It’s just that I missed him and I really wanted to see him...and I knew that I needed harabuhji by my side when Wooyoung will eventually leave me after the graduation. Finally, I made up my mind...I will leave Korea as well, at the same day as him...I wanted to meet my harabuhji in Canada so that I can spend my time with him and hopefully, I can forget Wooyoung...everything about him...

 



 

***annyeong readers...i took so long to finish this ff=.=

well, as promised...tadaaa...triple updates for you guys for the last 3 chapters *sobs*

ENJOY GUYS><***