Chapter 18: A Long Night (Part 1)

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

Wooyoung and Jieun kept shouting, hoping for someone to hear them. But it’s already late and it’s getting dark outside…there’s no one left in the school. Jieun still felt dizzy because of the blood smells. Suddenly, she lost her balance and she almost fell to the floor but Wooyoung managed to grab her waist. There’s an awkward silent between them as both of them were staring at each other’s eyes as their faces were only inches away…they stayed like that for few minutes…Wooyoung gulped…then Jieun snapped out and she looked away quickly.

 

“Are you okay?”Wooyoung stammered after he sat her down on a chair.’Yah Jang Wooyoung…what are you thinking just now?’ Well, he almost kissed her just now!

 

“Err…yeah…I feel a bit dizzy since I can’t stand blood smells…”Jieun answered awkwardly while trying to avoid Wooyoung’s stare since she knew that she’s blushing right now and she didn’t want Wooyoung to see that…’Yah Lee Jieun…what’s up with the stare just now? He’s a jerk, remember? A jerk…your biggest enemy!’

 

“Jieun…did you bring your phone? I leave mine on the locker.” Wooyoung asked suddenly. He’s trying to switch on the lamps in the lab.

 

“No…mine is also on the locker.” Jieun was massaging her head. She still felt dizzy…and it’s getting worst.

 

“Great! I think the main fuse is damaged since all the lamps can’t function…and I think we need to spend our night here since there’s no other way to leave this lab…the back door is also locked.” Wooyoung sighed and then he looked at Jieun. ‘She looks like she’s really in pain. What should I do now? Okay…relax Wooyoung…now I need to find a place for us to sleep.’

 

“You need to have some rest…I think we can sleep in the room at the back of the lab since I already cleaned it and there’s a sofa in it.” Wooyoung said calmly. ‘Err…should I do it? But she might hurt me with her taekwondo…but she looks really weak…ahh, just do it Wooyoung!’

 

Suddenly, Wooyoung lifted Jieun’s body and then he carried her in bridal style towards the room…

 

“Yah, Jang Wooyoung…what are you doing? Put me down…I can walk by myself!” Jieun struggled to release herself from Wooyoung’s hands but she’s too weak to do so.

 

“Yah, Lee Jieun…just listen to me okay…you’re too weak now and it’s too dark here. You might fall again if you walk by yourself…” Wooyoung said softly in a concern voice while looking at Jieun.

 

Jieun looked away when their eyes met. ‘Is he really a good guy like everyone says or he’s faking things again?’

 

Wooyoung put Jieun’s down on the sofa carefully when they reached the room. It’s quiet chill in the room. Jieun started to sneeze.

 

“Yah…where’s my blazer that I lend to you during the lunch break?”Wooyoung asked suddenly.

 

“Err…it’s in my bag outside, on the table…” Jieun said nervously. ‘Aigoo…I’m so dead if he sees my creative works on his blazer! Wait…who cares?…he deserves that!’ Jieun blew her bang when Wooyoung left the room to take his blazer outside. Suddenly, there’s a loud crashing sound from outside…Wooyoung tripped some chairs and he fell to the floor!

 

“Yah Wooyoung…are you alright?” Jieun shouted loudly while trying to stand up.

 

“I’m okay…Yah, don’t come to me…It’s really dark here!” Wooyoung shouted back.

 

“Huh…I want to come over? In your dream!”  Jieun mumbled while blowing her bang again. ‘Okay…but why I’m standing right now? And what’s up with the concern voice Lee Jieun? Am I being concern about him? But why? He’s a jerk remember? But, he helps me just now…’ Jieun talked to herself while shaking and nodding her head before she could feel something being thrown towards her face!...from Wooyoung…

 

“Yah!!!” Jieun shouted as she was shocked by the sudden action.

 

“Opss…haha…I accidently threw it on your face…again, I’m not doing it on purpose okay…miss snow queen….” Wooyoung said playfully. He threw away his blazer towards Jieun because he felt awkward to give it directly to her.

 

“Use that blazer…it’s quiet chill here.”He added calmly.

 

“You give this blazer to me?”Jieun asked in disbelief while removing the blazer from her face.

 

“Err...yeah…you will blame me again if you get flu or something right? So, just use that…”Wooyoung rubbed his left arm that was still in pain after the fall just now but he didn’t want Jieun to realize that. He looked around the small room, trying to find a good corner to be his bed for tonight.

 

“ I don’t think I need this…I’m a monster remember? I’m not that weak…you can use this….”Jieun tried to give back the blazer but Wooyoung stopped her and then he wrapped the blazer around Jieun’s shoulders.

 

“Listen to me okay…wears this and get a rest now!” Wooyoung placed his hand on Jieun’s shoulders while looking directly into her eyes with a serious look on his face. He wanted Jieun to follow his orders.

 

Jieun gulped, startled with his stare and serious voice. She just followed Wooyoung’s instructions without any further complain. ‘What’s wrong with this guy? Being serious all of a sudden…and why I’m following all his orders? Aigoo Lee Jieun…don’t lose to him…’

 

“Rest now…I’ll take a good care of you tonight…” Wooyoung said calmly while trying to lie her down on the sofa. Wooyoung smirked when he realized that Jieun was following all his orders…what a surprise! ‘Okay…this is the perfect time to again…’ He thought playfully. Jieun didn’t even see Wooyoung’s smirks since it’s quiet dark in the room since there’s only some moonlight coming from some small windows in the room.

 

“I’m tired too…so let rest together in this sofa since it’s big enough for both of us…” Wooyoung tried to lean in closer towards Jien that already widened her eyes upon hearing Wooyoung’s playful words.

 

“What???Yah…get lost! There’s no enough space for two people idiot…And there’s no way I’ll share this sofa with you ert!” Jieun shouted angrily. She’s still feeling not well but there’s no way she will lose to Wooyoung!

 

“Omo…simple…we can hug and lie down together…then both of us will feel warm. It’s really chill here, don’t you think so? Besides, we’re friends right? Friends can hug…Come here Jieun-ah…” Wooyoung was amused to see Jieun’s panic reaction when he pretended to hug her for real…so he decided to lean in some more…

 

“Yah…go away!!!” Jien struggled to push Wooyoung away from her…She’s pushing him and he’s pulling her…Suddenly both of them fell on the sofa and…....their lips meeting each other again!

 

Both of the immature teenagers widened their eyes as their lips still touching each other. Wooyoung broke the accidental kiss first since he’s on top of Jieun.

 

“YAH!!!!! Get off me!!!” Jieun shouted angrily while pushing him harshly.

 

“Yah…I don’t mean to kiss you okay…I just want to tease you…you’re the one who’s taking it seriously!” Wooyoung shouted at her back. Both of them brushed their lips with their own hands spontaneously.

 

“What??? Then it’s my fault now? Just stay away from me! I…..”

 

PRANGGGGG!!!!!!!!

 


*** hello...okay, i'm such a bad writer...sorry for the late update again =.=

btw, i told you earlier that it's a long night (well, on the title) right? 

so, there will be part 2....HAHA...I'll post it tomorrow okay^^ ***