Chapter 13: Should I Stay?

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

At Jieun’s Room

 

“Omo…the way you guys met already…hmm…how to describe it…I would say special perhaps? Now, he’s the son of your father’s bestfriend? Wow…you guys really have a deep connection with each other.” Luna continued to tease Jieun while laughing. She decided to sleep over at Jieun’s house since it’s already late after the ‘dramatic’ drama ended. Wooyoung already left the house as he went back to his own house with his father.

 

“Yah…can you please stop that? You keep talking about that for two hours already…and I’m sick to hear all your praises for Wooyoung…now, go to sleep…I need some rest now after all the unpleasant things that happened just now…sleep…sleep.”  Jieun acted like a mom as she tapped Luna’s shoulder slowly for a few times so that Luna will sleep soundly, shutting .

 

“But he’s so cool when he lies just now…and…” Luna wanted to continue her praises for Wooyoung but Jieun widened her eyes towards Luna, giving her the signal to stop talking.

 

“Okay…wait…before I sleep…I want to ask you something.” Luna turned her head to Jieun

 

“What is it…my dear?”Jieun asked playfully.

 

“Are you going back to France again after this?” Luna looked into Jieun’s eyes.

 

“Yup…two weeks later…I already booked the plane ticket…why? You don’t want me to leave huh? Don’t worry…you can come to France if you miss me okay…You come to visit me every year anyway…now go to sleep” Jieun chuckled.

 

“Jieun-ah…why don’t you just stay here...in Korea…with us?...poor harabuhji, he seems strong outside but can’t you see his loneliness? He needs you, his granddaughter by his side. I can always come here to visit him but it’s still not the same with his real granddaughter’s presence. He’s already 70…there’s not much time left to show your love for him…you understand me right? Think about it okay…” Luna said softly then she hugged Jieun lightly before she slept.

 

Jieun can’t sleep after listening to Luna’s advice…she’s in a big dilemma…’Should I stay for harabuhji?’

 

 


 

 

At Wooyoung’s House

 

“Okay…now start talking young man.”Mr. Jang glared at Wooyoung.

 

“Okay…I won’t explain anything about how I end up at Jieun’s house and all…I already explained everything just now…in fact, I think you’re the one who should explain everything to me…what’s up with all your lies dad?” Wooyoung glared at his father back.

 

“Alright…I won’t ask anything about that since I trust Jieun…not you!” Mr. Jang decided not to ask more about Wooyoung’s fishy explanations just now since he’s glad that Wooyoung and Jieun were friends now…for whatever reasons.

 

“Huh…whatever dad…now start talking, explain everything to me.” Wooyoung was pissed off with his father for not believing him…’Well…I admit that I lie a lot but he should trust his son more than a girl that he just barely knows…Lee Jieun, looks like my dad really likes you more than me…what a great achievement…’

 

“Yah…I do that for you…you have been in US for nothing…you don’t even finish your high school there...being expelled for a few times for the same reasons…seriously, don’t you have any other specialty than fighting and hurting peoples?” Mr. Jang yelled at Wooyoung.

 

“They mess with my friends dad…I won’t just sit back and relax when those peoples hurt my friends! Well, it’s not my problem when all those high school can’t accept my brilliant explanations.” Wooyoung said calmly while lifting his foot on a tea table. He’s sitting on a sofa while Mr. Jang was standing in front of him.

 

“Yeah…I’m quiet surprise that they don’t listen to you since you’re a pretty good at lying…don’t you?” Mr. Jang smirked at Wooyoung.

 

“Yup…I’m surprise too dad…since I have a pretty good ‘lying gene’ that’s running through my blood, obviously from you…but I still can’t fool them…” Wooyoung said sarcastically then he smirked at his father back.

 

“Oh really…maybe you shouldn’t use it too often then, it’ll run out you know…anyway, I want you to listen carefully and think about this deeply…from now on, I’ll cut out all of your expenses if you still want to go back to US…and when I said all, it means everything that you have in US…credit cards, house, car…everything…UNLESS…” Mr. Jang looked at Wooyoung with an evil smile.

 

“Unless what?”Wooyoung asked eagerly.

 

“Unless you stay…and finish your high school here…in Korea! After that, you can pursue your study in US if you want…and you can get your ‘abnormal’ life back after that.” Mr. Jang said in a serious voice and look.

 

“Think wisely Wooyoung…this is about your future, you already wasted two years of your life fooling around with your good-for-nothing friends in US…well, you choose now.” Mr. Jang left the living room, leaving Wooyoung alone there to think about his words.

 

Wooyoung was confused with the sudden choices that he needed to choose …he didn’t want to stay in Korea but if he leave now, he will be left with nothing in US…’Arghhh…should I stay here?’

 

 

 

 

***Okay...i'm so pissed off right now...i already updated until chapter11 two days ago...but when i login back today to update new chapters, i found out that my fanfic is only being updated until chapter7...so i need to update until chapter11 back...plus two new chapters...seriously, i don't know what is wrong with my server...huh =.=

anyway, enjoy reading and do comments for this writer^^ ***